An Official Global Alliance and Treaty Organization Announcement

From what I remember, DarthCyfe6, was an idiot nation on yellow who couldn't separate the a ruler form it's ideal, and incorporated both ruler/ideals into one conglomerate of thought which out separating the two. He had no idea that a nation could want something different from his alliance, and was stuck upon existentialism, so.... good luck with him as your FA. 

From what I remember, DarthCyfe6, was an idiot nation on yellow who couldn't separate the a ruler form it's ideal, and incorporated both ruler/ideals into one conglomerate of thought which out separating the two. He had no idea that a nation could want something different from his alliance, and was stuck upon existentialism, so.... good luck with him as your FA. 

Are you fixated on posting like an idiot?

First off, thank you all for the congratulations and well wishes, I can certainly feel the love in this thread.

Second, I am honored to have been elected again, and I have the pleasure of having an incredibly promising cabinet to work with. 

Finally:

Well he certainly has you to thank for setting the bar so incredibly low.

Magic did an exemplary job as MOD, however I am sure he is heartbroken that he doesn't have your approval. 

First off, thank you all for the congratulations and well wishes, I can certainly feel the love in this thread.

Second, I am honored to have been elected again, and I have the pleasure of having an incredibly promising cabinet to work with. 

Finally:

Magic did an exemplary job as MOD, however I am sure he is heartbroken that he doesn't have your approval.

Thanks and congrats Kersch. He doesn't even merit a response.