GOONS break agreement

For several days now the Zulu have been defending itself against an unprovoked attack by the Goonie Beets nation of Canneda. This is a breaking of the document of surrender signed by GOONS and Zulu. We demand reparations from the GOONS and call on all signatories of the Equilibrium forces to come to our aid. If issue is not soon resolved Zulu shall declare war on GOON alliance.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the burden on the offended party to handle things privately, again? Actually curious, is it because it might be embarrassing to the offending party?

Why is the burden on the offended party to handle things privately, again? Actually curious, is it because it might be embarrassing to the offending party?

It's easier to handle a situation by contacting the leaders of the offending party rather than shout on a microphone for the rest world to see and hope that the offending party will eventually respond. In theory, it should be quicker.

Announcing this instead of handling it with us won't get you what you want. Hopefully your protectors are smarter than that.

The smart thing would've been keeping your membership on a proper leash and this sort of crap wouldn't happen.

I'm sorry we don't continuously check war screens and owf announcements about war screens. Get your head out of your ass.

The smart thing would've been keeping your membership on a proper leash and this sort of crap wouldn't happen.

What Beets did is not condoned by GOONS and he will be dealt with, I'm sure.

If it is going to be dealt with now that it has been brought to yall's attention, what does it matter if it was brought up here or in a different venue? GOONS occasionally raids protected AA's by accident, we all know this. This isn't some huge PR hit yall are taking, I don't see the reasoning behind making it more difficult to correct your mistakes simply because someone posted them here.

I'm sorry we don't continuously check war screens and owf announcements about war screens. Get your head out of your ass.

You should be checking considering how often this happens.  Outside of new micros and GOONS nobody else seems to have this problem this often.  Now go take of buisness like a normal alliance and maybe try and keep track of what your members are doing. 

Zulu have no forums. Zulu have only 1 embassy. Zulu not on irc. We are protectorate and told it being taken care of and it not. I not know who Goon chief is or why he has no power over Goonies. Where else so I talk of such problems. Goons upset I post here. Goon attack a nation weaker than him for no reason. I had to build up NS just to help counterattack. Goon alliance 163. Zulu 13. Yet Goons upset I Post here. You should be more upset that your man starts such a war and is losing in both wars. We were part of equilibrium. Where is our back up?

It's easier to handle a situation by contacting the leaders of the offending party rather than shout on a microphone for the rest world to see and hope that the offending party will eventually respond. In theory, it should be quicker.

'Easier' is entirely subjective .. It's 'easier' on the eyes of those who don't want to see other people's business (but not easy for them to just ignore what they don't want to see - cause :effort: ). But I have to agree with Auctor's line of questioning; it's a societal decision that things "should" always be handled in private. That's something that "should" be entirely by choice IMO, it's your own business to handle your own way; but then - we don't live in a pro-choice or transparent world.

After all the incidents caused by rogue members not abiding by GOONS policy, you'd think you guys would get the message to start paying just a tad more attention.  And come on, if it hadn't be for this shout-out by Zulu, nothing would've happened to Beets.