Response to Recent Events in Farkistan

After meetings with Council failed, the issue boiled down to finally having to approach membership and going through line by line of public release documents that are official record.  There is still the matter of the leaked document that we're dealing with.  Being open about that at this point because several folks have asked about it.

Hardly a total game changer or even something that most would consider interesting outside of certain circles, but it does add to the pile of reasons why we had to take this step.  Security, efficiency and doing the job the people expect you to do, that's what it boils down to.  Too many cooks spoil the broth, I suppose is the easiest way of putting it.

Not everyone feels the same way obviously, but they'll find a new path.  We've begun talks to try to settle this peacefully, we'll see what happens.

Which leaked documents, exactly? I suppose this isn't something you felt would be, I don't know, pertinent information to share with the membership when you and cable tried to seize power?

Edited by Atanatar

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which leaked documents, exactly? I suppose this isn't something you felt would be, I don't know, pertinent information to share with the membership when you and cable tried to seize power?

There was a part in the WoT that Cable posted that linked to the thread in the public releases.  Granted, El Jefe does tend to write a novel when he's on about something so you might have missed it, but it's there in black and white.

Ramps, just know there are factions at play in the NPL that are right behind you and we will not rest until you see the justice you are fighting for. We shall talk more via private channels soon.

Wally, I will not have a member of NPL high government going against the decisions that the high government made.  Unlike FARK, NPL is not a democracy.  Any further public dissension will be considered insurrection and will only create more internal NPL problems.  All member of NPL below the Rank of Consul are hereby forbidden to post in this thread.

Silly Farkers!  I think I may be in possession of your leaked document.  Is this document you are looking for?

[spoiler]

1178_02_05_13_11_33_20.png

[/spoiler]

SERIOUSLY?!

Oh. OK.

Well that solves that. Carry on.

The phrase "I told you so" gets bandied about all too frequently.  But it's just so damn fitting today.

Now kiss, make up and grab a cocktail.  Let's put the stupidity behind us.

/me starts with Shinfat.  :P

Cheers, Ramp!  Love you, bro!

It wounds me to see NPL be taken in by a pair that has done nothing for you. I assume that they have convinced you that Fark's support of NPL in the past was their doing: nothing could be further from the truth. We will speak of this later...I am certain you will understand more clearly once you have done so.

They have their own troubles at home due to their meddling in an ally's internal issues.

This is 905, ladies and gentlemen, out of character to assure you that The War of The Farkers has no further significance than as the holiday offering it was intended to be. Farkistan's own OWF version of dressing up in a sheet and jumping out of a bush and saying "Boo!" Starting now, we couldn't soap all your windows and steal all your garden gates by yesterday night. . . so we did the best next thing...

We annihilated the Farkistani Charter before your very eyes, and utterly destroyed the OWF.

You will be relieved, I hope, to learn that we didn't mean it, and that our alliance is still open for business as is democracy and freedom. So goodbye everybody, and remember the terrible lesson you learned tonight. That grinning, glowing, nuclear invader of your OWF is an inhabitant of the local bar, and if your doorbell rings and nobody's there, that was no Martian...

It's Farker Fool's Day!

A big thank you to all our players, friend and Farker alike.  To our allies, thanks for your participation in our little celebration.  To our enemies, hope you on some level enjoyed the show, even if you absolutely hated it and just had more fun trolling us for it, bless your hearts!  :)

Happy Farker Fool's Day and congratulations to all of our erected winners!

Edited by 905tf

Did you guys actually make a five page joke topic just to have a lame ass election announcement in the end?

How can your allies even like you?

If you dont like them thats a good enough reason for me to like them