Response to Recent Events in Farkistan

Greetings, citizens of planet Bob. It is with a heavy heart that I announce the removal of the positions of Submitter and Squirrel and the
coming of a new age for Farkistan. The Farkistani People's Front has long supported overthrowing the tyrannical and unethical body of
career-politicians that have maintained a vice-like grip on our erections for the past two years. What has the Subby ever done for us?
Well, after our recent erections were held, the new would-be submitter and squirrel have taken it upon themselves to make a mad grab for power.
The TotalFark council, backed by The Farkistani People's Front, does NOT recognize the claims of these splitters. The only people we hate
more than the Romans are the Farking People's Front of Farkistan! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not some
farcical aquatic ceremony. Our duly-elected council consisting of myself, CountryMouse, Kahiel, beachrat, and Rampage3 are united in
our claim. Together we will be crafting a new charter and have it ratified very soon. We appreciate the support of all our current and
soon-to-be treaty partners during this transitional period. Thank you.

Edited by One Eighty Two

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

905, Cable, I am immensely disappointed in the both of you. You took the words of a bare HANDFUL of members to try and do away with the Council. I understand there has been friction over the last few months, and it's led to a god damned quagmire in getting things done, but us three of all people should know better than to let that make rash decisions. But this...this abuse of admin priviledges. I will not stand while you shatter my home. I will fight you every step of the way, in any way I can. If you believe this farce of a government will have an easy transition period on the world stage, you better damn well think again. Your stated "goals" of having the latitude needed to position our selves as the new political force to guide Bob? Bull shit. In my darkest hours as Submitter, sure I wished I had dictatorial control, but in the end our membership AND Council always did the right thing, given time.

Cable, you've made an implacable enemy.

905, get the hell out of my state.

905, Cable, I am immensely disappointed in the both of you. You took the words of a bare HANDFUL of members to try and do away with the Council. I understand there has been friction over the last few months, and it's led to a god damned quagmire in getting things done, but us three of all people should know better than to let that make rash decisions. But this...this abuse of admin priviledges. I will not stand while you shatter my home. I will fight you every step of the way, in any way I can. If you believe this farce of a government will have an easy transition period on the world stage, you better damn well think again. Your stated "goals" of having the latitude needed to position our selves as the new political force to guide Bob? Bull shit. In my darkest hours as Submitter, sure I wished I had dictatorial control, but in the end our membership AND Council always did the right thing, given time.

Cable, you've made an implacable enemy.

905, get the hell out of my state.

Good luck with this, duder. if you're the same guy from RAD then I know you're a baller who will be able to handle this with total competence.

NewSigAtanatarcopy.jpg

Jibber jabber shamelessly ripped off from British Comedy...

Two can play that game, traitor.

/me rips his shirt off and adjusts his sunglasses...

Well the first thing you’ve gotta realize is that this right here is the future of Planet Bob. You can call this the New Farkistan Order of Planet Bob.

Cable77 came from a great big alliance formerly called Fark and everybody was wondering about who the second man was. Well who knows more about that alliance than me?

Well let me tell you something, Brother.  I made that alliance! I made the people rich up there. I made the people that ran that alliance rich up there. And when it all came to pass, the name 905, the man 905 got bigger than the entire alliance!

And then Billionaire Rampage3, he wanted to talk turkey with 905. Well Billionaire Rampage3 promised me tech. Billionaire Rampage3 promised me millions of casualties. And Billionaire Rampage3 promised me world caliber wars. And as far as Billionaire Rampage3, One_Eighty_Two and the entire planet Bob goes, I’m bored. That’s why I want this guy here, this so called Outsider, this is the man I want as my friend. We are the new blood of alliance overlords and not only are we going to take over the whole inter-alliance business, with 905, the new blood and the monsters with me. We will destroy everything in our path.

As far as I’m concerned, all this stuff in the OWF represents these Farkers out here. For two years! For two years, I held my head high. I did everything for our allies. I did everything for the Farkers. And the reception I got when I came out here, you Fake Farkers can stick it. Because if it wasn’t for 905, you people wouldn’t be here. If it wasn’t for 905, Rampage3 would still be selling meat from a truck in Podunk, Farkistan. And if it wasn’t for 905, all of these “Johnny-Come-Latelys” that you see out here playing politics wouldn’t be here.

I was selling the world out while they were bumming gas to put in their car to get to high school. So the way it is now, with 905 and the New Farkistan Order, me and the new blood by my side. Whatcha gonna do when the NFO runs wild on you? Whatcha gonna do?

Submitted and signed by my hand on the 1st of May, 2013

-"Hollywood Hulk" 905

Castalan of Farkistan

Doin' old skool references right since 2007, Brother!

Good luck with this, duder. if you're the same guy from RAD then I know you're a baller who will be able to handle this with total competence.

NewSigAtanatarcopy.jpg

Thank you for the support, Hakai. I'll need all of it that I can get in the coming days.

/RAD is RAD

//Join RAD

Down with Democracy, down with Fark. Down with Fark.

We can split our treaty with the both of ya, but we can't all hang out together anymore. That would be awkward.

Alternate weekends?

The Nuclear Proliferation League, stands by the true government of Farkistan, and declares that any who stand in rebellion against, what our high government is now calling the Cable Coalition, shall stand in rebellion of the NPL-Fark treaty, and thus will no longer have access to NPL tech seller list.  Sorry it came to this Ramps.  You made your decisions.  We have to make ours.

o/Farkistan

Our duly-elected council consisting of myself, CountryMouse, Kahiel, beachrat, and Rampage3 have drafted the SIXTH charter of Farkistan and have ratified it. We appreciate the support of all our current and soon-to-be treaty partners during this transitional period. Thank you.

The Sixth Charter of Farkistan

Preamble:
I, for one, welcome our new Fark overlords.

We the Farkers, fap fap fap.

Farkistan is ruled by Our Holy Emperor, Our Holy Emperor, Our Holy Emperor, Our Holy Emperor, Our Holy Emperor, Our Holy Emperor, Our Holy Emperor, Drew Curtis (PBUH) through whom all things are possible, and from whom we derive the privilege of calling ourselves FARK.

In our leader's absence, we do our best to govern ourselves according to his holy drunken example, as revealed to us in the magnificent realm of Fark.com.

Article 1: The TotalFarkers
/ Just as those who give of themselves (money) in the magnificent realm of Fark.com are recognized with added bonuses and a cool little icon next to their name, so too shall those who give of themselves to Farkistan be recognized with added responsibility and a cool little icon under their avatar. A Council of TotalFarkers shall serve as the guiding light of Farkistan.

// The TotalFarkers shall be erected, according to the erection procedures described in Article 6 of this charter, to a term of 3 months. To be eligible for erection, a candidate for TotalFarker must have been an active member of Farkistan for 30 days.

/// When counting the number of TotalFarkers thou countests to five, no more, no less. Five shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be five. Six shalt thou not count, neither count thou four, excepting that thou then proceed to five. Seven is right out.

//// The Speaker of the Council shall be the TotalFarker who received the most votes in that term's erection and, in addition to normal council duties, will also:
- Oversee and provide input on all domestic issues in Farkistan
- Make Official statements on the CyberNations Forum regarding Farkistan
- Appoint an Ackbar, a Sponsor, and a Walken - all with the majority approval of the other TotalFarkers
- Hold ownership of IRC channels officially representing Farkistan, including #Farkistan
- In the event of a dispute arising from interpretation of the Charter or FArQ of Farkistan, the Speaker shall appoint an impartial arbiter to hear the arguments and decide the issue
- At the beginning of the last full week of each month, to post a "State of Farkistan" address in the Drew Square forum.

///// In the event that the Speaker of the Council fails to report for duty for a period of 7 days, or resigns, the position shall be filled by the remaining TotalFarker who received the most votes in that term's erection.  In the event that a TotalFark Council member fails to report for duty for a period of 7 days, or resigns, the position shall be filled only by an expedited special erections process as outlined in Article 6.

////// The TotalFarkers shall have the power to Greenlight:
By simple majority
- FArQs to ensure the continued smooth(ish) operation of Farkistan
- Appointments made by the Squirrel
- Foreign treaties
By three quarters majority
- Declarations of war on other alliances
- Submissions of Charter amendments to a general vote
By unanimous vote
- Changes in the number of TotalFarkers

Article 2: The Squirrel
/ Just as the squirrel has long served as the mascot of the magnificent realm of Fark.com, bringing all that is Fark to the unwashed heathens of the internet, so too shall the Foreign Policy of Farkistan be directed by a Squirrel.

// The Squirrel shall be appointed by the Speaker of the Council, with approval by a majority vote of the Council, to serve a term of 3 months. To be eligible for appointment, a candidate for Squirrel must have been an active member of Farkistan for 30 days.

/// The Squirrel shall be aided in his duties by a deputy, who shall hold the office of Chipmunk. The Chipmunk shall be appointed by the Squirrel with the approval of the majority of the TotalFark Council. If necessary, the Chipmunk may be removed from office by the Squirrel with the approval of the majority of the TotalFark Council. A new Chipmunk shall then be appointed according to the process of this slashie.

//// In the event that the Squirrel fails to report for duty for a period of 7 days, or resigns, the Chipmunk shall assume the role of Squirrel for the remainder of the Squirrel's term or until new Squirrel is appointed by the Speaker of the Council.  A new Chipmunk can then be selected by the new Squirrel according to the process of the previous slashie. The Chipmunk will also serve as temporary Squirrel during an approved absence.

///// The Squirrel and Chipmunk shall be aided in their duties by several Nuts. Nuts shall be appointed by the Squirrel, and may serve as diplomats in the Squirrel's stead. Any negotiations performed by a Chipmunk or Nut must be approved by the Squirrel before being submitted to the TotalFarkers. Nuts may be removed at the discretion of the Squirrel or by a 2/3 majority of TotalFark Council.

////// The Squirrel shall have the power to:
- Oversee all Farkistani foreign affairs
- Oversee admission and masking of foreign diplomatsn
- Negotiate treaties with other alliances
- Enact treaties with other alliances, with the majority approval of the TotalFark Council
- Appoint Nuts to aid in his duties

Article 3: The Walken
/ Just as the Walken has long served as the representation of all things badass, so shall the Recruiting and HR of Farkistan be directed by a Walken.

// The Walken shall be appointed by the Speaker of the Council with the approval of the TotalFark Council. To be eligible for appointment, a candidate for Walken must have been an active member of Farkistan for 30 days. If necessary, the Walken may be removed from office by the request of the Speaker of the Council and with the approval of the majority of the TotalFark Council. A new Walken shall then be appointed according to the process of this slashie.

/// The Walken shall be aided in his duties by a deputy, who shall hold the office of Cowbell. The Cowbell shall be appointed by the Walken with the approval of the majority of the TotalFark Council. If necessary, the Cowbell may be removed from office by the request of the Walken and the approval of the majority of the TotalFark Council. A new Cowbell shall then be appointed according to the process of this slashie.

//// In the event that the Walken fails to report for duty for a period of 7 days, or resigns, the Cowbell shall assume the role of Walken. A replacement Cowbell shall be selected by the new Walken according to the process of the previous slashie.

///// The Walken shall further be aided in his duties by several Wheatons. Wheatons assist the Walken in any duties the fall within the responsibilities of the Walken's department, including but not limited to the running of erections, contacting members via the forums and/or in-game, providing input on official government information releases (both internal and external), assisting other departments with special projects at the direction of the Walken, recruitment of new nations into Farkistan and monitoring the sign-up thread. Wheatons shall be appointed by the Walken, but can be removed at the discretion of the Walken or by a 2/3 majority of council.

////// The Walken shall have the power to:
- Oversee admission and masking of new Farkers
- Moderate and maintain the forums
- Recruit new members to Farkistan
- Oversee the Erections process
- Appoint Wheatons to aid in his duties
- Appear on SNL at anytime he pleases

Article 4: Erections
/ TotalFark Council erections will occur every three months. Erections are to be presided over by the Walken.

// Candidates may nominate themselves or be nominated by others.

/// Erections shall occur according to the following timeline:
Day 1: Nominations begin
Day 2: Nominations continue
Day 3: Nominations end
Day 4: Erections begin
Day 5: ...
Day 6: Profit!

//// Terms shall begin on the first day of the month following the erection.

///// A TotalFarker can initiate a vote of no confidence in any other erected or appointed officer. Should the no confidence vote pass by a margin of three quarters of all remaining erected officials, the officer shall be removed and the position shall be filled according to the relevant articles of this charter.

////// If any Council seat should become vacant, a special erection shall be held, lasting for no more than two days.  The first day to be used only for nominations and the second day reserved for voting.

Article 5: Suck It, Libs
/ The Farkistani Military (Farkistan Defense Fleet) shall be presided over by an Ackbar, who is to be appointed by the Speaker of the Council and approved by a majority of the TotalFark Council. To be eligible for appointment, a candidate for Ackbar must have been an active member of Farkistan for 30 days. The Akbar may be relieved of duty at the request of the Speaker of the Council and the approval of the majority of the TotalFark Council.

// The Ackbar shall have the power to organize the military as he sees fit, and appoint whatever subordinate leadership he feels will best create an effective military.

/// The Ackbar shall have the power to authorize attacks, either aggressive or retaliatory, against unaligned nations. Attacks against aligned nations must occur either according to a declaration of war by the TotalFarkers or as a retaliatory measure cleared by the Squirrel. Aggressive attacks against aligned nations with whom Farkistan is not at war is asshattery, sanctions up to bannination from the alliance will ensue.

//// The Ackbar shall have full authority to conduct military operations under the general guidance of the Speaker of the Council, provided those operations abide by any foreign treaties passed by the TotalFark Council.

///// The Ackbar shall be aided in his duties by a second-in-command, who shall hold the position of Calrissian. The Calrissian shall be appointed by the Ackbar with the approval of the TotalFark Council. If necessary, the Calrissian may be removed from command by the request of the Ackbar or the TotalFark Council. A new Calrissian shall then be selected according to the process of this slashie.

////// In the event that the Ackbar fails to report for duty for a period of seven days, resigns at short notice, or is relieved of duty, the Calrissian shall assume the role of Acting Ackbar for the duration of the process of the Speaker of the Council appointing a new Ackbar. The Acting Akbar will then return to Calrissian status until such time as the new Akbar designates a replacement Calrissian. The Calrissian will also act as Acting Ackbar while the Ackbar is on an approved absence.

/////// Espionage, either against Farkistan or another alliance, is asshattery of the first degree. Bannination will ensue.

Article 6: Forum Management
/ The Farkistan Forums shall never have less than 6 gubmint Admins: All TotalFarkers Council and the Walken. At no time shall any person be allowed admin rights to any Farkistan boards, features or functionality without being a full-fledged member of Farkistan.

// The Chipmunk, Cowbell, Calrissian and all FDF members holding a rank equal to or higher than "Commander" shall have no less than Mod status. The Calrissian mod status is restricted to the Ministry of Defense Forum. FDF mod status is restricted to forums under their area of responsibility within the Ministry of Defense Forum. The Chipmunk's mod status is restricted to the Foreign Affairs forum. The Cowbell's mod status is restricted to the Internal Affairs Forum, the Public Farking Forum, and the Sign-In Forum.

/// The Calrissian shall have the same forums access as the Ackbar, the Cowbell shall have the same forums access as the Walken, and the Chipmunk shall have the same forums access as the Squirrel; except without Admin status.

////The Farkistan forum's database is the sole property of its registered members.  Therefore it shall be guaranteed as a right that every user's private messages will remain private and shall not be infringed on for any reason.  Failure of an administrator or government member to respect these bounds will result in immediate bannination from the forums and expulsion from the alliance.

Article 7: Farkers
/ Farkers are required to register on the Farkistan forums to be considered members of Farkistan.

// Farkers are required to display "Fark" as their alliance affiliation and their forum member number in their nation profile at all times.  Failure to do so, and to fail to comply with the Walken's (or his designated representative's) request to do so, may result in being expelled from the alliance.

/// Requirements in the previous two slashies may be temporarily waived by majority vote of the TotalFark Council.

Article 8: Lighten Up, Francis
/ Lighten up, Francis. CyberNations is a game. Unbunch your panties, have a beer, and come hang out. Stop taking things personally. If you are stressing out, not having fun, or getting pissed off, take a break. It is a game for the love of god, and a free one at that. Go outside, when was the last time you saw the sun?

// The Squirrel, Walken, Sponsor, Ackbar, Chipmunk, Cowbell, Calrissian, Speaker of the Council, or any TotalFark Council member may request an approved absence from their duties, and may appoint someone to reign in their stead with majority approval of the TotalFark Council. This approved absence is just a release from normal duties; forum and game activity may remain the same during that time. Requested absences by Nuts and Wheatons are approved by their respective department heads.

Article 9: Slashies
/ To change a slashie in this charter, a Farkistani must submit the proposed slashie for consideration by the TotalFark Council. The TotalFark Council may Greenlight the proposed change by a three quarter majority vote. If the change is greenlit, a poll will be created for a general vote of all Farkistani member nations. If, after the poll has remained open for three days, the slashie has the approval of two thirds of the voters, it will be approved and this charter will be edited in accordance.

Article 10: Miscellaneous Ass Covering
/ All foreign treaties and agreements entered into under any previous charter shall remain enforceable against the Farkistani government under this charter.

The Nuclear Proliferation League, stands by the true government of Farkistan, and declares that any who stand in rebellion against, what our high government is now calling the Cable Coalition, shall stand in rebellion of the NPL-Fark treaty, and thus will no longer have access to NPL tech seller list.  Sorry it came to this Ramps.  You made your decisions.  We have to make ours.

o/Farkistan

It wounds me to see NPL be taken in by a pair that has done nothing for you. I assume that they have convinced you that Fark's support of NPL in the past was their doing: nothing could be further from the truth. We will speak of this later...I am certain you will understand more clearly once you have done so.

False Charter

So, y'all sit there and accuse Cable and I of seizing power and then you not only eliminate one entire branch of government followed by leashing the FA branch to the point that only you get to decide what your FA "slave" says or does?  Has our "democracy" just evolved into an oligarchy?

At least Cable and I were sincere in our change of course.  We told the Farkers precisely what was going on, the position we were in.  I mean, last month we had several very important issues come up that the people had asked you for.  We had exactly two Councilfolks even bother to debate, let alone VOTE on those issues.  And the same has been month after month.

Enough was enough.  Sure, y'all have some folks who don't see the same way and choose to join your little rebellion, but while it broke my heart to have to do it, we had to try something else.  You can't run a legislature when 60% of the elected folks can't even be bothered to say "aye" or "nay" as is part of your job.  The people elected you to govern, so don't blame me or them when we decide to change things up because YOU failed to govern.

And Ata & Tums, love ya both for your convictions, but you two are barely one month back in the alliance.  You have no idea what the gov's been doing, or rather in the case of Council, what they HAVEN'T been doing in the year y'all were gone.

If you want to chat about it, you know where to find me.  I, for one, am weary of airing dirty laundry in public for a lifetime.

It is obvious with the mad power grab made by Cable77 and yourself that extreme measures must be taken.  In order to ensure democratic rule, the executive branch has been eliminated and the powers vested there transferred to the democratically elected Council.  Additionally, it is also apparent to further ensure the security of the democracy that the power of the Squirrel must be severely limited.  Without these safeguards our democracy will be in danger from power hungry autocrat!

It is obvious with the mad power grab made by Cable77 and yourself that extreme measures must be taken.  In order to ensure democratic rule, the executive branch has been eliminated and the powers vested there transferred to the democratically elected Council.  Additionally, it is also apparent to further ensure the security of the democracy that the power of the Squirrel must be severely limited.  Without these safeguards our democracy will be in danger from power hungry autocrat!

So, what you're really saying is "to fight tyranny, I shall become the villain myself?"  Welcome to the club, Pard'ner.

Seriously though, good luck with that.  The NFO will rise while 3/5th's of your "government" sleeps.

It wounds me to see NPL be taken in by a pair that has done nothing for you. I assume that they have convinced you that Fark's support of NPL in the past was their doing: nothing could be further from the truth. We will speak of this later...I am certain you will understand more clearly once you have done so.

Ramps, just know there are factions at play in the NPL that are right behind you and we will not rest until you see the justice you are fighting for. We shall talk more via private channels soon.

So, y'all sit there and accuse Cable and I of seizing power 

Enough was enough.  Sure, y'all have some folks who don't see the same way and choose to join your little rebellion, but while it broke my heart 

No one is accusing you of anything you haven't proclaimed here yourself. You seized power. Man up and don't try to sugar coat it after the fact. You two grabbed it by the throat and shoved the squirming mess in Bob's face. Poor Bob. 

Your heart? You've lost the mission, bro. Abandon this journey to bonkersville. Remember what makes Fark -- the real, true, Fark you used to know and love -- so great. 

Pork Barigoule

1. Submerge two pig's hearts (trimmed) in cold water overnight. Change the water at least twice to remove lingering impurities. 

2. Cut the sad, lonely, bitterly twisted hearts into large cubes. 

3. Slice carrots, shallots, and a little fine (air-dried) ham into a pan with olive oil at medium heat, and sauté for five minutes. 

4. Add minced garlic and chopped tomato; stir to heat through. Reduce the heat to low while the liquid reduces. 

5. Melt a bunch of butter over medium high heat and add the heart cubes. Sauté quickly and not too long. If you overcook hearts they will be tough and rubbery, like the worn out muscles flopping feebly in certain power-mad usurpers' pasty hairless sunken chests. Not delicious. Lightly sauté instead. 

6. As soon as the heart cubes are just golden brown, stir everything together. Salt and pepper to taste, and serve at once. 

This is what happens when Fark no longer has Deinos to beat up on... they turn on themselves!

QFT.

Sad to see this, honestly.

Anyone care to fully disclose the situation now that its public?

It's not sugar coating if it's the truth.  We wouldn't be here if y'all had stepped up and done your jobs months ago.

Sorry, what "mission" is there to speak of when 60% of the legislature can't even be bothered to show up to help lead it?

I don't spend much time involved in the politics of Bob, so my sample size isn't as large as it could be.  That said, I find you to be the most unlikable person I've encountered in these parts.  Nothing I've seen you say or do has any merit beyond being an example of the wrong way to interact with people.  If one of the ways you measure your own worth is the ability to get other people to dislike you, add another check mark in the "I DID IT!" column for me.

Tell us how you really feel

905, Cable, I am immensely disappointed in the both of you. You took the words of a bare HANDFUL of members to try and do away with the Council.

Handful? Try nearly EVER SINGLE FARKER I'VE TALKED TO over the last two months. People see who is doing the work and they're tired of 5 people standing in the way of progress because they'd rather debate every issue to death. Except when you're passing stupid meaningless FArQ. Like when Rampage managed to sneak onto Council because someone more popular decided not to run and then voted to grant his old position permanent high level access in case he lost the next month. Coincidence that stuff started getting leaked? I think not.

Anyone care to fully disclose the situation now that its public?

Obviously I can't get into everything, but this illustrates the last straw:

Session Start: Tue Apr 30 22:43:56 2013
[redacted]
03[22:43] * Topic is '905's Seekrit Office - Farkufest Mods Room'
03[22:43] * Set by tf905[Fark] on Mon May 07 12:53:30
03[22:43] * Rampage3 (chatzilla@coldfront-EA46434B.ec.res.rr.com) has joined #reagansranch
05[22:44] <Cable77[Fark]> there we go
[22:44] <Rampage3> in there like swimwear
[22:44] <~tf905[Fark]> Sweet.
[22:44] <~tf905[Fark]> Ok, so I pulled y'all in here so we can talk this through.
[22:45] <~tf905[Fark]> My main concerns are these:
[22:45] <~tf905[Fark]> 1.  Someone on Council leaked the private chan pw.
05[22:45] <Cable77[Fark]> again
[22:45] <~tf905[Fark]> 2.  Someone from an ally shared with me a screenshot they found on pastebin from the PRIVATE forum.
05[22:46] <Cable77[Fark]> that one has be very concerned. Especially after what happened last time
05[22:46] <Cable77[Fark]> be=me
[22:47] <~tf905[Fark]> What's worse is that screenshot was regarding [REDACTED]
[22:47] <~tf905[Fark]> And I don't think that's cool.
[22:48] <~tf905[Fark]> I can't speak for the rest because I just got on, just finished dinner and I'm cranky as hell.
[22:48] <~tf905[Fark]> What the hell's going on?
05[22:49] <Cable77[Fark]> I don't know for sure who did it but I can guess
[22:49] <Rampage3> How do we know it was someone form TFC at all?
[22:49] <Rampage3> *from
05[22:49] <Cable77[Fark]> it wasn't me or 905 that's for sure
[22:49] <~tf905[Fark]> ^
05[22:49] <Cable77[Fark]> UD wouldn't do it
05[22:50] <Cable77[Fark]> Boz was out between the time it was posted and when it was leaked
[22:50] <Rampage3> The TFC consists of trusted farkers...it could be either of you as much as any of us. You have any proof?
05[22:51] <Cable77[Fark]> well, 905 and I have been talking about it in our subforum and there was no problem. The day after we let council in on it, leaked. That's pretty damning
[22:52] <Rampage3> unless you are setting one of us up
[22:52] <~tf905[Fark]> Y'all talk a sec, gotta get my hot pocket out of the oven.
[22:52] <Rampage3> which, given your recent hostility to TFC, I cannot discount as a possibility
05[22:52] <Cable77[Fark]> oh good lord Rampage. We don't "set people up"
[22:53] <Rampage3> you also don't kickban elected gov...until now
05[22:53] <Cable77[Fark]> you were being an ass and you know it
[22:54] <Rampage3> as were you, but no one tossed you. TFC as useless is a shitty troll and you know it
05[22:54] <Cable77[Fark]> I can't be tossed. lol
05[22:55] <Cable77[Fark]> I'm just saying, what useful contribution has TFC even made in the last 3 months
05[22:55] <Cable77[Fark]> ?
[22:55] <Rampage3> how convenient...that might be the next Farq to be introduced
[22:55] <Rampage3> so we can get something done for once, lol
05[22:55] <Cable77[Fark]> yeah, that's useful
[22:56] <Rampage3> glad you like it
[22:56] <Rampage3> some shit is about to change around here
[22:56] <~tf905[Fark]> Pepperoni hot pocket ftw.
[22:56] <~tf905[Fark]> Fuck yes.
[22:57] <Rampage3> can't argue with that tbh
05[22:57] <Cable77[Fark]> yeah, I think it is
[22:57] <Rampage3> tf905[Fark]: leash your dog...he is barking too much for me
[22:57] <~tf905[Fark]> Show some respect.  You know who Cable is?
[22:58] <~tf905[Fark]> He's the guy who saw this AA through the darkest times we ever had.
[22:58] <Rampage3> past. tense.
05[22:58] <Cable77[Fark]> 905, just kick him. I have a post to go make. Enough with this shit
[22:59] <~tf905[Fark]> Well, if y'all would help him out, man can't do it all alone.
[22:59] <Rampage3> we are CARRYING HIM!!
[22:59] <Rampage3> HELP him...what has he done but take credit.
[22:59] <Rampage3> and now insult people and make threats
[22:59] <~tf905[Fark]> Look, the man was here when I joined Fark.  He MADE Fark.
[23:00] <Rampage3> And he can break it if you blindly follow him.
[23:00] <~tf905[Fark]> He's been a friend to me ever since XX.
[23:00] <~tf905[Fark]> And has earned my respect.
[23:00] <~tf905[Fark]> It's not blind.
[23:00] <~tf905[Fark]> Look, he got us back to sanction.
[23:00] <~tf905[Fark]> He got us back on track on the world stage.
[23:01] <Rampage3> A lot of things got us back to sanction...he was just there for it.
[23:01] <Rampage3> Cable77[Fark]
[23:01] <Rampage3> present!
[23:01] <Rampage3> and now he gets all the credit?!
[23:01] <~tf905[Fark]> I'd like for y'all to work this out once and for all, but I can't sit here and do nothing either.
[23:01] <Rampage3> SHIIIIIIIT!
[23:01] <~tf905[Fark]> Cable's got the best for this AA and he's got my support.
[23:01] <Rampage3> Wow.
[23:01] <~tf905[Fark]> I'm sorry, Ramp, but that's it.
[23:02] <Rampage3> Wow.
[23:02] <Rampage3> I will show myself out.
[23:02] <Rampage3> This is bullshit.
03[23:02] * Rampage3 (chatzilla@coldfront-EA46434B.ec.res.rr.com) has left #reagansranch
[23:02] <~tf905[Fark]> Well, guess that's that, Cable
[23:02] <~tf905[Fark]> I didn't want to believe you but there it is.
[23:03] <~tf905[Fark]> Let's do this.
05[23:03] <Cable77[Fark]> yep
02[23:30] * Disconnected
Session Close: Tue Apr 30 23:30:39 2013