WarriorsWarFlag_zps5557025f.jpg

AND

WAPA_zps8c531bfc.png

(The only flag I could find for WAPA :awesome: )

-----------------------

Well it turns out that upon close inspection - the Citadel has rats!

ratcastle_zps9f990432.jpeg

Thus, the Warriors and WAPA declare war upon Citadel, Rat Basterds and just for grins, giggles and old times, Rodentia Dominatus. I miss the Llama, Cowboy misses his ol' buddy Kong. So! Lets all have fun!

o7 Citadel

o7 Rat Basterds

o7 Rodentia Dominatus

o7 WAPA

o7 WARRIORS!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like one of your nations went a little early there, chief. Gave the game away he did! Good luck to everyone involved (except the well prepared and heavily armed nuclear nations :P ) Kill, Kill, Kill. Murder, Murder, Murder.

Looks like one of your nations went a little early there, chief. Gave the game away he did! Good luck to everyone involved (except the well prepared and heavily armed nuclear nations :P ) Kill, Kill, Kill. Murder, Murder, Murder.

Yep a couple guys were premature lol

The ladies hate that.

Stats as of 11:42

Warriors & WAPA: 173 nukes, 84.4K infra. 5 nations with 3K+ infra, 7 with 2.5-3K, 3 with 2-2.5K. 

Citadel&co: 111 nukes, 96.9K infra. 3 nations with 3K+ infra, 5 with 2.5-3K, 12 with 2-2.5K. 

Edit: Average infra:
Warriors&WAPA: 1534

Citadel&Co: 1637

If you include only active nations, Warriors will have a significantly higher number, but Citadel's side won't change much. If the inactives are all really small, average infra is basically even. 

Edited by Chess Tyrant

Bets on whether WAPA will just hide in a corner and not declare?

They do tend to be late, this is early morn for them and many were undoubtedly at the pub last night.

Blame WAPA for everything. They got us drunk too.

Stats as of 11:42

Warriors & WAPA: 173 nukes, 84.4K infra. 5 nations with 3K+ infra, 7 with 2.5-3K, 3 with 2-2.5K. 

Citadel&co: 111 nukes, 96.9K infra. 3 nations with 3K+ infra, 5 with 2.5-3K, 12 with 2-2.5K. 

The nukes are the biggest thing, but well over half of those are in the 5 big WAPA nations.

They can't drop them all, they don't have enough war slots for that.

...and I'd like to take this moment to beg Admin once again for the 4th offensive war slot wonder.

PWEASE!?!

Just to complement the stats that ChessTyrant kindly put:

Warriors                       NS: 319,696   avg:  6,950   nukes:  76  members: 46
Wapa:                          NS: 113,055   avg: 12,562  nukes:  97  members:   9
Total:                                  432,751            8,013             173                   54

Citadel                         ns:   295,727   avg:  8,215 nukes:   98  members:  36
Rat Basterds               ns:   114,346   avg:  6,726 nukes:   13  members:  17
Rodentia Dominatus    ns:     33,046   avg:  5,508 nukes:     0  members:    6 
Total:                                   443,119            7,510             111                   59

Happy hunting.

some hate for us, who would have guessed it :P

also saturday morning, good chance we would be late. suppose I better set the alarm for sunday morning (or might just make a night of it and go to bed after update)

good luck to all, lets have some fun

Yay! Clash, I know Kong pissed you all off, but really? This is pretty classless. Couldn't handle the job yourselves the first time, so you pulled the 5 biggest nations in the game in, with ZERO casualties, who have been sitting on their Vag!@#$ the whole round to help you? Thought over 20-some-odd rounds I knew you better. Warriors used to WAR. You should change your slogan to "Warriors WAR, and if we get beat we get alliances that haven't warred to WAR for us"!

As a veteran, I've lost a lot of respect for you. 

Now, Jiros(21k), and his sissy friend Bunnet(18.5k)... You better bring it, because I'm gonna kill your precious effing pixels.  

Yay! Clash, I know Kong pissed you all off, but really? This is pretty classless. Couldn't handle the job yourselves the first time, so you pulled the 5 biggest nations in the game in, with ZERO casualties, who have been sitting on their Vag!@#$ the whole round to help you? Thought over 20-some-odd rounds I knew you better. Warriors used to WAR. You should change your slogan to "Warriors WAR, and if we get beat we get alliances that haven't warred to WAR for us"!

Now, Jiros(21k), and his sissy friend Bunnet(18.5k)... You better bring it, because I'm gonna kill your precious effing pixels.  

cPawu.jpg

dear o dear, you are right they are pixels and I don't particularly care about them. Why??? Because it's a game. I'm surprised someone from LE is whining as they never done it as an alliance like WAPA who also don't moan much about declerations. In the dow it is stated we will be late..... it was also posted early and you never tag teamed us while we were sleeping!!!!!! We should have all awakend from our slumber in anarchy but we didn't so tough. Away and greet to someone who cares :)

dear o dear, you are right they are pixels and I don't particularly care about them. Why??? Because it's a game. I'm surprised someone from LE is whining as they never done it as an alliance like WAPA who also don't moan much about declerations. In the dow it is stated we will be late..... it was also posted early and you never tag teamed us while we were sleeping!!!!!! We should have all awakend from our slumber in anarchy but we didn't so tough. Away and greet to someone who cares :)

If you mattered, or were someone I particularly cared about, I might be offended. But then again, I'm trying to imagine this in an Irish, or Scottish accent, because its the only way I can make any sense of this gibberish. This was aimed at Clash as a rant. The last part of my rant is the only thing you should be paying attention to, because it's the only thing that pertained to you(other that the Vag!@#$ comment... That was totally aimed at you. :P) . Now... Carry on peasant. 

If you mattered, or were someone I particularly cared about, I might be offended. But then again, I'm trying to imagine this in an Irish, or Scottish accent, because its the only way I can make any sense of this gibberish. This was aimed at Clash as a rant. The last part of my rant is the only thing you should be paying attention to, because it's the only thing that pertained to you(other that the Vag!@#$ comment... That was totally aimed at you. :P) . Now... Carry on peasant. 

Such bitterness....

Do you need some cheese to go with that whine?

not a big surprise. 2/5 WAPA nations trying to get away with not fighting. Sure they don't care about pixels  :smug:

They are drunk still on defcon 5 and don't really care. They are open for anarchy. Just needs co-ordinated :)