Justice is Snow Blind

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That happened a few years ago.

Good to see the opposition excited about this, as if it makes destroying these two alliances easier. Pretty sure you just got done surrendering, but by all means continue to act as if you are the strongest people of all time.

Always glad to be allied to Schatt.

Goddamnit.  I'm allied to Starfox again, aren't I?  I just can't get rid of this fucker.  

I kid, I kid.  However, it is nice to see this treaty finally announced.  Polar are good people.

Why did you have to go and tell him. I like people who think Equilibrium is still a thing.

It's like you think you matter or something.  Like you didn't just lose a major war...

"Losing a war means you didn't matter - nintenderek" I should've expected you to not know what you're talking about unless it was a really important economics paper.

But yeah this treaty is funny. Congrats on consolidating your failures.

Ps equilibrium doesn't exist anymore, idiots.

Starfox, you do realise that the coalition we surrendered to doesn't exist, don't you?

And because the coalition doesn't exist anymore your defeat magically became a victory. Do you hear that NPO? You won Karma war because Karma doesn't exist anymore, hey GOONS you guys won Unjust War because ~ doesn't exist anymore, GATO you guys won GW2 and GW3 because The Initiative is no more and GPA clearly won Woodstock Massacre since Continuum disbanded.  :psyduck:

No one's making the argument that EQ is some sort of bloc, just the one that you were simple enough to be outmaneuvered and get your collective asses kicked last war.  If it happened once, it can happen again.

Silly, silly people in this thread, but it's to be expected.  OWF certainly ain't what it used to be.

"Losing a war means you didn't matter - nintenderek" I should've expected you to not know what you're talking about unless it was a really important economics paper.

But yeah this treaty is funny. Congrats on consolidating your failures.

Ps equilibrium doesn't exist anymore, idiots.

You never fail to deliver. I feel as if you now what GOONS' role in world affairs has been and always will be, and your posts are similar to a Napoleon complex about it

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Goddamnit.  I'm allied to Starfox again, aren't I?  I just can't get rid of this fucker.  

I kid, I kid.  However, it is nice to see this treaty finally announced.  Polar are good people.

It's like you think you matter or something.  Like you didn't just lose a major war...

It's like you think that you and yours are going to get another chance at us again in the very near future...

Regardless, a match made in heaven. Two birds, one stone etc etc 

You never fail to deliver. I feel as if you now what GOONS' role in world affairs has been and always will be, and your posts are similar to a Napoleon complex about it

Are we getting called irrelevant by Cult of fucking Justitia? You've gotta be kidding.

It's like you think that you and yours are going to get another chance at us again in the very near future...

Regardless, a match made in heaven. Two birds, one stone etc etc 

Seeing how the first chance came about by a stupid action from Umbrella, it is possible.

What do you mean two birds one stone?