Final BFF Announcement, DoE

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to The Chicken Bros... may you indeed be The CB of the next big show!

My Spanish ability, in addition to be inadequate, is rusty, but I'm almost 100% on hermano meaning brother...

If not, I'll be horrendously embarrassed, but I could best most of you in Mandarin, so, meh.

EDIT: Also, nb4 your protection gives way to GOONS tech raids. Am I doing it right? 

Edited by Farnsworth

[b]Official Announcement from the first semi-official GOONS rep to wake up this morning[/b] Los Pollos Hermanos are under our protection. This protection will be reviewed in 30 days. We may get a slightly more official announcement of this later on. Lamuella, Member Emeritus

So wheres the menu?

Comes with the charter!

Nothing of value was lost and nothing of value was created.

We're a zero pair. :P

Good luck to The Chicken Bros... may you indeed be The CB of the next big show!

My Spanish ability, in addition to be inadequate, is rusty, but I'm almost 100% on hermano meaning brother...

If not, I'll be horrendously embarrassed, but I could best most of you in Mandarin, so, meh.

EDIT: Also, nb4 your protection gives way to GOONS tech raids. Am I doing it right? 

I think so, but you spelled GONOS wrong. ;)

Special thanks to GONOES and PT for the support. <3 

Where have I seen this before? Oh yea, that's right. UCN debacle redux. I'm glad to see we haven't learned from past mistakes.

Hey Chax, long time no see.

Yep, deja vu. Hopefully this time Chax remembered it's a good idea to get the alliance all on board before doing it. Haven't got messaged by any angry ex-alliance partners this time so maybe we're in luck :P

Good luck LPH.

El Pollo Loco would've been a better name

Dude their lawyers are super insane, we didn't want to try it. 

For those with a fuzzy memory of history and the density of a dying sun, this situation is actually hugely different from UCN's breakup, but I applaud you for remembering things from a few years back. It shows that therapy must be working at least a little bit. If you're interested in why we've chosen to rebrand, feel free to ask! We're really not being that secretive about it. 

Dude their lawyers are super insane, we didn't want to try it. 

For those with a fuzzy memory of history and the density of a dying sun, this situation is actually hugely different from UCN's breakup, but I applaud you for remembering things from a few years back. It shows that therapy must be working at least a little bit. If you're interested in why we've chosen to rebrand, feel free to ask! We're really not being that secretive about it. 

You have difficulties, AA explodes from within, said AA is "disbanded," you form another alliance. Yea, it's pretty similar. And at the very least, the two situations have a common denominator. 

Alliance name: United Sovereign Nations 

edit: also, we honor our treaties. Always have. Sorry. 

Oooo, good one.

You have difficulties, AA explodes from within, said AA is "disbanded," you form another alliance. Yea, it's pretty similar. And at the very least, the two situations have a common denominator. 

Oooo, good one.

You seem to struggle with some things.