Imperial Decree - Appointment of the Seventh Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Brehon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly both a day of celebration and sadness. Sad to see you go Brehon, you certainly lead in a way that deserves some emulation and praise in the cyberverse. We will celebrate your term as Emperor as well as the incoming Emperor. We look forward to working with you.

o/ Brehon

o/ Farrin

o/ Pacifica

Edited by OverlordShinnra

Brehon: Thank you for your service in the NPO. I've enjoyed your reign very much. It's sad to see this happen, but I completely understand. You leave the NPO in better standing than when you took over and you've done so much to keep things moving on this planet.

You will be dearly missed. Enjoy your retirement!

o/ Emperor Emeritus Brehon

o/ Emperor Farrin

-Tron(shuffleboard?)ix

Brehon, it has been an honor working with you and getting to know you. Though I must admit the main thing about retirement is that you never truly retired. Enjoy your time of rest and lemonade.

Congrats Farrin on your appointment! I know you will serve Pacifica well.

ImperialFlag.png

Friends and allies,

It is the unwritten job of every Emperor to leave the Order in better shape than he or she found it. I have been left a New Pacific Order that has rebuilt itself from the ashes after Armageddon under Cortath, broken from its foreign isolation under Mary the Fantabulous, and has regained preeminence under Brehon. For that, my predecessors, I am grateful and I salute and hail each of you.

It is with great humility I accept the mantle of Seventh Emperor of the New Pacific Order. The Order stands at a crossroads, having become a major world power anew. It is my duty as Emperor to ensure she continues along that path and to become the premier alliance she was at one point again. It is a burden I take knowing full well the task that lies before me, but one in which I will devote myself completely and fully.

As my first act as Emperor, I hereby raise to the Regency Red. She will join me in seeking that which is best for the New Pacific Order, and I can think of no one better suited to the tasks that lie before her.

o/ Imperator Emeritus Brehon
o/ the New Pacific Order

Congrats! May you bring a new age of prosperity and happiness to the NPO and her allies!

Brehon you should be proud of your work.  Retiring at your own terms is commendable.

Farrin is an excellent choice in what lies ahead of NPO.

Red as Regent.  I see Yin and Yang good cop bad cop at the top.  They will compliment each other.

Order will reign.