Imperial Decree - Appointment of the Seventh Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Brehon

ImperialFlag.png

Appointment of the Seventh Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Comrades;

I believe the most important thing any of us can do is recognize what is best for yourself and those around you. When you reach a point where you know the Order can be better served by someone else it is best to step back and allow that person to come forward. Thank you, all of you, for allowing me to serve as your Emperor.

To Bob, it has been fun o/

I am not leaving CN, but I am retiring as Emperor. As my final act as Emperor, I hereby appoint Farrin as the seventh Emperor of the New Pacific Order.

Long live Emperor Farrin o/ Edited by Brehon

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ImperialFlag.png

Friends and allies,

It is the unwritten job of every Emperor to leave the Order in better shape than he or she found it. I have been left a New Pacific Order that has rebuilt itself from the ashes after Armageddon under Cortath, broken from its foreign isolation under Mary the Fantabulous, and has regained preeminence under Brehon. For that, my predecessors, I am grateful and I salute and hail each of you.

It is with great humility I accept the mantle of Seventh Emperor of the New Pacific Order. The Order stands at a crossroads, having become a major world power anew. It is my duty as Emperor to ensure she continues along that path and to become the premier alliance she was at one point again. It is a burden I take knowing full well the task that lies before me, but one in which I will devote myself completely and fully.

As my first act as Emperor, I hereby raise to the Regency Red. She will join me in seeking that which is best for the New Pacific Order, and I can think of no one better suited to the tasks that lie before her.

o/ Imperator Emeritus Brehon
o/ the New Pacific Order Edited by Farrin Xies

This is both a well earned retirement for my dear friend Brehon, and a deserved promotion for Farrin.

Thank you Brehon for buying into, and galvanizing what I feel to be the most bluntly honest relationship in CN history between 2 people(us personally) and 2 alliances (TLR-NPO). You have certainly earned a special place in my mind.

\o Emperor Brehon. I've enjoyed working closely with you. Enjoy retirement, and welcome to the Imperator Emeritus club.

\o Emperor Farrin. I'm looking forward to continuing working closely with you. May you bring Pacifica to new heights.

We've seldom spoken directly Brehon, and never on matters of much significance, but as a background governing/advising member of an NPO ally you've nevertheless made my experience all the richer. :) Hopefully you find new outlets to bring your special touch to the community for a long time to come. Cheers to you in your retirement!

Good luck Farrin, big shoes!

edit: holy comma splice batman

Edited by Njero

This was unexpected (by me). I don't know Brehon personally, but I respect him and enjoy his posts. I'm sure other conspiracy theorists will more seriously debate this, but I'd like to point out that Farrin's first post as emperor suggests that he will strive to see NPO dominate as in years past... I like this because it is sure to give the crazies something to rant about.

Anyway, I hope your course isn't much altered as a result of this, NPO, as I have grown to respect/like the current NPO.

Best of luck with the new leadership!