An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

Don't you love it when you need a good weekend...and then actually get one?

After a stressful week, I headed out with Outlaw to nice weekend of fishing in the mountains of PA.

Although we didn't exactly break any records actually fishing, it was just what the doctor ordered.

We ate, we laughed, we drank (arguably more than some of the fish we were trying to catch) and of course spent some quality time with nature in the stream.

It's hard to imagine, but we actually had no internet and no cell service of note!

It was just that good of a weekend.

Sometimes, coming home after a weekend like this can be a little bit of a let down - perhaps a little hung over....a car full of crap to unload....you know the drill.

What could be done to extend the fun?

How to make the weekend wrap up even better?

...A WAR?  Sounds good to me. 

ORDO PARADOXIA DECLARES WAR UPON ROMAN EMPIRE.

Interesting that a 5 day war takes us right into next weekend, isn't it?

B-)

An Applause and a "Bravo"  for the amazing properties of a week end at the country's  fresh Stream...!  The magical Outdoors ...!   :wub:    Mmmm, magnificent!  :awesome:

OP against RE... the coming back of a TE Classic...!    Nice!!! :)

o/ RE :war:

o/ OP :gun:

o/ war

31 blitz DOWs before update, and already 11 RE counters. Always nice to see two professionals putting on a good show.

...and judging by the revealed spy reports, both sides are going hot and heavy with the anti-nuke ops, so o/ to fighting it out with rocks and spears by day 5.

:popcorn:

...and judging by the revealed spy reports, both sides are going hot and heavy with the anti-nuke ops, so o/ to fighting it out with rocks and spears by day 5.

:popcorn:

Gosh its like day 8 from TPC War for me now that I got rouged.... Damn Kansas guy attacks me then blocks my user so I can't send Messages to tell him to **** off and accept peace.

Good luck OP! 

Get Green everyone!

4) Roman Empire  19 nukes compared to OP's 6 nukes

6) Ordo Paradoxia 7,443  +2000 average nation strength on RE

On the OP blitz: 18 OP nations are in anarchy vs. 21 RE nations.  

Either a horrible blitz by OP or good defense by RE on the anarchy count. I hate giving any compliments/credit to RE but I think it was that defense. I'm predicting a Roman victory based on the defense and nuke count. Really good DOW though. Voluntary suicide by OP!!!

EUqfsgS.gif

Edited by SwazzTE

Either a horrible blitz by OP or good defense by RE on the anarchy count. I hate giving any compliments/credit to RE but I think it was that defense. I'm predicting a Roman victory based on the defense and nuke count. Really good DOW though. Voluntary suicide by OP!!!

EUqfsgS.gif

You do know that one side effect of nukes is anarchy, right?

Swazz, if you want the pre-war stats, just ask.

Pointing to mid war stats is just,      kind of,      pathetic.

We are having fun fighting.  Are you having fun tossing peanuts from the gallery?

It looks like RE has lost ~100K NS from their peak and OP has lost ~80K NS. Also, unsurprisingly, RE has only has 2 nukes left, so it wouldn't surprise me if things started getting worse for RE from this point.

I hope you don't change your mind and start calling it a down-declare.

6) Ordo Paradoxia [font='courier new', courier, monospace]7,443[/font]  +2000 average nation strength on RE

Are you the same Swazz that used to hold my new position in NAO?
Anyway, about the war, good stuff. Very nice choice of target, OP.

Also, unsurprisingly, RE has only has 2 nukes left, so it wouldn't surprise me if things started getting worse for RE from this point.

I hope you don't change your mind and start calling it a down-declare.

It's the other way around, my friend - OP has only two nukes left  against 14 nukes in RE atm. Provided the war would go on for longer than one round, the result may be the opposite from what you've predicted :)

The initial blitz wars expire at tonights update and so peace will be effective after tonights update. Until then all attacks are fair game and no further attacks shall be allowed after the update. It was a very fun fight and one without alot of OWF sniping or crying OP salutes RE. Time for everyone to rebuild good luck to all parties.

On a side note i'd like to give a shout out to nazrag, shaun mason, and zulgarian for some good coordination.