An Announcement from The Phoenix Federation

Roadie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As judged by the man who couldn't even pay for his own rogue operation.

Lol, that's just absurd. What does my rogueing your alliance have to do with this thread?

Also, is anyone else getting the the fealing that GOONS new method of griefing in CN is just obnoxious and also dumb moves and/or posting? 

You don't need to have real dirt to hurl accusations at people. TPF of all alliances ought to be very familiar with that concept. It's technically right up your alley.

I'm not surprised anyone in TPF (or TPF's gov) besides JudgeX and Roadie know anything, to be honest.  They weren't allowed to do anything with other AA's. As for dirt, eh.  I don't know if I would call any of it dirt. TPF already said they were trying to get tech, and we already said it was wise for them to back off from their demands.  

Also, is anyone else getting the the fealing that GOONS new method of griefing in CN is just obnoxious and also dumb moves and/or posting? 

No. I haven't gotten any feElings, but have made observations in this thread about how GOONS' old style (which I miss dearly) wouldn't work in the politically confused and sensitive world we are in now. Seems there is just an overwhelming majority of members like yourself who wouldn't be able to take it. That's a feEling I get, and it is a tragic one my friend.

I'm not surprised anyone in TPF (or TPF's gov) besides JudgeX and Roadie know anything, to be honest.  They weren't allowed to do anything with other AA's. As for dirt, eh.  I don't know if I would call any of it dirt. TPF already said they were trying to get tech, and we already said it was wise for them to back off from their demands.  

I typed up a long drawn out response to this but it's not worth it. I'm tired of listening to your crap. Good bye.

Pot meet kettle.  How nice to meet you.

Took you 5 days to get that one out eh? Meets your usual standards I suppose.

Anyway, you completely missed the point. Hal loves to make moralizing posts looking down on everyone else, but conveniently forgets Valhalla's own past when doing so. I was simply reminding him. I hope some of this filters into your traction engine of a brain.

I have mentioned alliances and people in jest and off-hand regarding issues that have been resolved years ago without trying to score points. Some times giving context to a delayed reaction is all important. I just don't understand why people have reacted almost defensively at the mere mention of an alliance? What dirt was spilled, no fingers were points, we were glad to have it resolved. And 4 days after it was resolved, we did not want it to occur again with AE growing in members so it was requested we post the protectorate up.

GOONS had a direct impact on why it was posted "late" for good or bad, and that was all that was being mentioned - RR had requested it to be posted. Roadie thought it didn't need a new thread. Someone was raided. It got resolved. AE requested again and Roadie posted. I don't understand the sensitivity to the reaction that somehow points were trying to be scored? And why prostrate issue with it, if you are then going to proceed to do the exact same thing only regarding an issue that was resolved even longer than 4 days previous?

GK

It's all in the wording used for the announcement. It's pretty clear to anyone outside of TPF's immediate sphere of suckitude that they're trying to score whatever points they think there is to score in this situation.

Took you 5 days to get that one out eh? Meets your usual standards I suppose.

Anyway, you completely missed the point. Hal loves to make moralizing posts looking down on everyone else, but conveniently forgets Valhalla's own past when doing so. I was simply reminding him. I hope some of this filters into your traction engine of a brain.

Im sorry that my response was delayed and not up to your standards I will now go out and say fifty hail archons for this sin.  "ooc  I had not been on the boards in a while due to you know things like work and kids ooc"  Let the past go youll feel better about it.  Im pretty sure you have more important things to worry about than lilttle ol Valhalla.  

As expected.

GOONS are undoubtedly pleased in stealing yet another conversation from the parties most concerned.

I will take this moment from my complex schedule to ensure that we no longer consider that matter worthy of discussion. Unless another nation fails reading comprehension, said Alliance will not be featuring in AE's announcements for some time.

Lol, that's just absurd. What does my rogueing your alliance have to do with this thread?

SCY, master of arguing against things he does.

Nobody else here is a clown.

You aren't mirthful? This is entirely disappointing. I thought that you would be more than capable of sitting back after a hard day, and appreciating some motherfucking miracles. Like fucking turrets. How do they work?

The Alternian Empire is going to come up with some theories.

You aren't mirthful? This is entirely disappointing. I thought that you would be more than capable of sitting back after a hard day, and appreciating some motherfucking miracles. Like fucking turrets. How do they work?The Alternian Empire is going to come up with some theories.

On second thought, maybe I like you.