The Men With The Golden Guns

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to hail this but then I saw who was in your government.

I won't give this existing long at all. I will wait and tell you I told you so later out of respect for your DoE.

That's very considerate of you <3

I won't give this existing long at all. I will wait and tell you I told you so later out of respect for your DoE.

Its cause im not in it, right?

Remind me to care please!

You're defining waiting as doing it preemptively?

Based on your previous predictions I'm sure we can bank on sticking around for several years.

I promise that you'll meet the dustbin of history long before we do. Ring a bell, Bern?

Seriously? I've been around to watch alliances you have been members of government of collapse because of your inability to do anything right and your "holier than thou" complex. I will still be here to watch you leave this one and form another alliance. You can't stand not being a leader. I honestly feel bad for MI6 having a parasite in their government. It otherwise would have a grand future.

Seriously? I've been around to watch alliances you have been members of government of collapse because of your inability to do anything right and your "holier than thou" complex. I will still be here to watch you leave this one and form another alliance. You can't stand not being a leader. I honestly feel bad for MI6 having a parasite in their government. It otherwise would have a grand future.

HatersGonnaHate.gif