sicklephoenixflag3.jpg

TPC continues its Friends Through War Program and declares war on Hellas and Order of the Knights Tartarus

Best of luck to all involved.

Stats taken 12 mins before blitz

TPC
23 Nations
207,895 NS
9,039 ANS
48 Nukes (10 Nations)

1 nation over 15k
8 nations over 10k
12 nations over 5k

Hellas/OTK
39 Nations NS
6,324 ANS
106 Nukes (13 Nations)

1 nation over 15k
7 nations over 10k
13 nations over 5k

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I shouldn't have trusted a snake to keep his word, and seriously just a week out of war, I thought you were more honorable than Warriors.

Oh the irony...

I'm not actually even sure if this is a downdeclare, but in any case I predict an overwhelming TPC victory. Also, "DoE?"  :mellow:

Edited by Forward

Oh the irony...

I'm not actually even sure if this is a downdeclare, but in any case I predict an overwhelming TPC victory. Also, "DoE?"  :mellow:

The irony of non nuclear? You were the loud mouth that pissed off everyone else in Hellas when I continued to try to keep the war non nuclear. Sadly even your 2nd in command said you rub almost everyone the wrong way. Edited by bombuator

Why did this nation spy my nuke? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000021 Working with TPC? 

Bomb, don't trust KJ. Also, nice downdeclares. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Now Chess with the public relations.

Edit: Because I wanted to.  

Edited by Eljierro

I guess I shouldn't have trusted a snake to keep his word, and seriously just a week out of war, I thought you were more honorable than Warriors.

Oh Christ, not again...Didn't everyone leave war about a week ago? 

Clearly, this is becoming the round of making enemies.

This is no longer a downdeclare since they threw OTK into the mix; but OTK is mostly a bunch of sub 1k nations that don't amount to anything militarily.

A shame, I was in talks with OTK to get a war going on Friday, but they couldn't make a decision before they got attacked.

The irony of non nuclear? You were the loud mouth that pissed off everyone else in Hellas when I continued to try to keep the war non nuclear. Sadly even your 2nd in command said you rub almost everyone the wrong way.

What? who said he rubbed everyone the wrong way? (I assume you are talking about forward)

What? who said he rubbed everyone the wrong way? (I assume you are talking about forward)

I don't know how your gov works, since you guys never did a DoE, but one of you guys did.

Waiting for Paul to see this thread in 3...2...1.

You guys were in a war??? And an updeclare by TPC. Quit whining ;)

Oh the irony...

I was in a hurry. Apparently I can't edit the title of the thread lol

Why did this nation spy my nuke? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000021 Working with TPC? 

Bomb, don't trust KJ. 

This will not become the same thread as the first war. No, I don't know who the hell they are and they are not working with us. 

As for not trusting me, to each his own. It is a new round, can we not fight because of last round?

The irony of non nuclear? You were the loud mouth that p***ed off everyone else in Hellas when I continued to try to keep the war non nuclear. Sadly even your 2nd in command said you rub almost everyone the wrong way.

Nice little twist there. Cute.

Edited by Jesusfreak

This will not become the same thread as the first war. No, I don't know who the hell they are and they are not working with us. 

As for not trusting me, to each his own. It is a new round, can we not fight because of last round?

We don't trust snakes. 

I have logs if you wish?

The irony of non nuclear? You were the loud mouth that pissed off everyone else in Hellas when I continued to try to keep the war non nuclear. Sadly even your 2nd in command said you rub almost everyone the wrong way.

Eh? I made you mad, so you decided to renege on your own non-nuclear offer. Oh well - I got nuked; it happens. Now that you're fighting someone your size, feel free to use your trusty nukes :)

Also, who is our second in command? I have a feeling you made that up, seeing as as far as I'm aware, we don't have one...

Edited by Forward

*shrug* What other option was there for a war? RE and SUN are still fighting, Citadel and TW just wrapped up, and nobody else in our size range has any nukes.  If we hit WAPA, we'd just be accused of lumping them with some poor schlubs and using it to crush a smaller alliance.

We even refrained from splitting the two OTK powerhouses across separate battlegroups, which strikes me as an uncommonly decent thing to do. It's almost like we want them to be able to have fun and work together as an alliance.

Not much for me to say aside from I told you they were coming.

Didn't think they were coming this soon. I know it's the possibly the last round but you still gotta let everyone take a breath from war.