Easiest targets?  Y'all have more nations than we do, plus we added another AA on top of the war, then only attacked their largest nations.  Y'all had more nukes than we did before we even added the other AA to the war.  The closest nation to our avg NS was WAPA with only ten nations.  I can't even begin to imagine the whining there would have been had we attacked WAPA.  Yes, the war against y'all has been easy for the most part, but that's mostly because hardly any of your nations had GC's or Barracks.  That's not our faults, its yours.  So don't try calling us the bad guys because you all had your pants down.  It's a war game.  Y'all should have been ready for war. 

As far as us going for high avg NS, what does that even mean?  Are we somehow guilty of some sort of crime for trying to build our nations' strength?  If you guys haven't been trying to do the same thing, then maybe you need to get some pointers on playing the game.

You guys have some sort of treaty with OP, huh?   I haven't been around since round 15 or so, so I don't know what the recent history is between TPC, OP, and Hellas, but it seems like AAs hold grudges like women these days.  That last comment in your post makes it sound like you're telling OP to hit us right out of war like you're accusing us of doing to y'all.  That's a bit hypocritical, isn't it. ;)

Anyway, lets enjoy the destruction while we can.....

So why is adding OTK different than adding WAPA? I honestly believe no one would give you guys shit for hitting WAPA. I don't understand why anyone would and why you guys use that as a stupid reasoning for not adding them.

ANS? Hmmm we might have the same as you guys if we weren't a week out of war, and not expecting a war this soon, since I don't know I have ever seen it until this round with Warriors and Cit. and you guys. I said this before, can't remember if this was here or Hellas forums, something about the NAO thing last round, you try to change the traditions of TE you get rolled. Looks like there is a motive to change it, scared much?

Hmm I don't think I ever implied to having a treaty with OP but thanks for trying to twist my words. Hypocritical? Taste your own medicine, feel the rolling, feel getting hit just a week getting out of war. Not saying it will happen, but Paul has said they will get even. Grudges look like the reasoning for all these wars tbh. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why is adding OTK different than adding WAPA? I honestly believe no one would give you guys shit for hitting WAPA. I don't understand why anyone would and why you guys use that as a stupid reasoning for not adding them.

ANS? Hmmm we might have the same as you guys if we weren't a week out of war, and not expecting a war this soon, since I don't know I have ever seen it until this round with Warriors and Cit. and you guys. I said this before, can't remember if this was here or Hellas forums, something about the NAO thing last round, you try to change the traditions of TE you get rolled. Looks like there is a motive to change it, scared much?

Hmm I don't think I ever implied to having a treaty with OP but thanks for trying to twist my words. Hypocritical? Taste your own medicine, feel the rolling, feel getting hit just a week getting out of war. Not saying it will happen, but Paul has said they will get even. Grudges look like the reasoning for all these wars tbh. 

As far as adding WAPA versus not adding them, its not my choice, and it isn't even the issue.  You keep throwing talking points out claiming TPC did something wrong.  We're out numbered, out nuked, and not long out of war ourselves.  Stop complaining and lets raise our casualty counts, shall we?

You guys have some sort of treaty with OP, huh?   I haven't been around since round 15 or so, so I don't know what the recent history is between TPC, OP, and Hellas, but it seems like AAs hold grudges like women these days.  That last comment in your post makes it sound like you're telling OP to hit us right out of war like you're accusing us of doing to y'all. 

OP has no treaties, never had, never will. I will tell you one thing for sure though, since your departure alot has changed and OP does hold grudges. In fact we make it known that we do. Its no secret that we have a special hatred for TPC a type of which we once held only for Confusion, it is no secret that OP and TPC will meet again. You can try and spin it however you like but you guys with Citadels (LE former members) help tried to curbstomp us and act as though it was a fair and fun fight.

Edited by paul711

Hellas your noobs in my eyes so i understand why you cant win this war. You had the odds in your favor to turn this around but your noobs. Paul i have never been aware of op having any real treaty with anyone. OP has never and will never beat TPC in a 1 on 1 war. I pray we get the chance to prove it before TE ends. Your move.

Hellas your noobs in my eyes so i understand why you cant win this war. You had the odds in your favor to turn this around but your noobs. Paul i have never been aware of op having any real treaty with anyone. OP has never and will never beat TPC in a 1 on 1 war. I pray we get the chance to prove it before TE ends. Your move.

I think your drunk. I also think your current gov are snakes, and not in a good way. I and TE are still waiting for you to answer my challenge and post the last big updeclare by TPC.

well if i went back to when i started TPC i could post a bunch,been out off touch with te after i went back to work so would have to look.

more tired then drunk

Edited by dogbite

Would say this war was a updeclair.

Only in appearence and I am too lazy to go back through all the owf posts but I know of a couple of wars in which we beat TPC one on one. Throughout our history we mainly tend to fight solo.

OP has never and will never beat TPC in a 1 on 1 war. I pray we get the chance to prove it before TE ends. Your move.

Funny, seeing as TPC had a chance to fight OP 1 v 1 and opted to curbstomp them with Citadel instead.

TPC has been known to have shady game practices... No denying that.. 

Would say this war was a updeclair.

Obvious contradiction, and drunken spelling. Go to bed dogbite ;)

i buy the drunking spelling and hellas is putting up a good fight but were unprepaired.

I think your drunk. I also think your current gov are snakes, and not in a good way. I and TE are still waiting for you to answer my challenge and post the last big updeclare by TPC.

Id ask you to post the last big updeclare by OP. Try and get one from when I was around.

I wouldn't consider it an updeclare from OTKs perspective..

This clumping alliances together in wars just to suit your political "hey look we are hitting higher NS" theme is going to bite you guys on the ass hard in the long run. 

Edited by eliskan

I wouldn't consider it an updeclare from OTKs perspective..

This clumping alliances together in wars just to suit your political "hey look we are hitting higher NS" theme is going to bite you guys on the ass hard in the long run. 

You seem to be implying that we lumped a bunch of weak nations into the DoW just to make the numbers look better.  In actuality we only hit two or three of your largest nations. The numbers were already in Hellas' favor had we not thrown those few OTK nations into the mix.  If you're going to be upset at anyone, it should be at your own alliance, or at yourself.  As OTK's chief war strategist, perhaps it should have occurred to you that if 75% of your alliance has no wars, you need a new strategy.  Why are your buddies sitting on the sidelines while their comrades are getting attacked?  That's y'alls fault.  Not TPC's.

"In actuality we only hit two or three of your largest nations."

Let's look, briefly, at Therms comment on day 1:  "Mostly OTK's top two nations throwing 23 nukes and 20k ns into the mix."

Of course you're only hitting the top two or three nations.  And of course the other 75% aren't in the fight.  Did you look at the alliance for only one second?  Lol it was "law nation" rushing ahead with me barely keeping up, and Thanitoforos providing defense for the low nations.  WHO ELSE are you going to hit?  Who's in your range?

And when you look at the stats of the nations who engaged OTK, you will see our alliance completely was overhwhelmed.  Fair fight?  Well ok sure.

What the hell was that? I got a hate PM about nukeing befor i even nuked. Relly?

Lmao! :L dont people understand that nukes are here to be used? If a nation has nukes and you dont.... Well..... Thats because that nation is obviously better :P thats like playing CoD and saying... Omg he has dogs and i dont lol

Your so full of it. I lol when peopel call op a elite aa. You take your pop shots when you see a win. OP wount fight a war if they dont think they can win.

Just like TPC and any other alliance. 

Except TFK, they're kamikaze and I like them for that.

Edit: Add second line. 

Edited by Eljierro

Welcome back Nes ! 

"In actuality we only hit two or three of your largest nations."

Let's look, briefly, at Therms comment on day 1:  "Mostly OTK's top two nations throwing 23 nukes and 20k ns into the mix."

Of course you're only hitting the top two or three nations.  And of course the other 75% aren't in the fight.  Did you look at the alliance for only one second?  Lol it was "law nation" rushing ahead with me barely keeping up, and Thanitoforos providing defense for the low nations.  WHO ELSE are you going to hit?  Who's in your range?

And when you look at the stats of the nations who engaged OTK, you will see our alliance completely was overhwhelmed.  Fair fight?  Well ok sure.

I think you're missing something here, buddy. As a chief war strategist, a proper strategy would be to have more than 25% of you alliance in a war when you get attacked. You should be running more nations at the nations who attacked you.