Warriors war

QrkAM3a.jpg

Not officially declared but I think I just saw 7 pages worth of update wars on my alliance Citadel and Hades. 

post blitz stats: 

hades: 11 nations, 7k avg. strength, 0 nukes

citadel 37 nations, 7k avg. strength, 100 nukes 

warriors: 55 nations 6k avg. strength, 90 nukes

This is a respectable war by Warriors and a good challenge for both sides!!!

Let's throw down! 

iXmWWRt1ZKa8F.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Citadel had a war already? They must be really skilled, to take so little damage and all! :rolleyes:

Good luck; let's see how everyone emerges from this. :war: :nuke:

yes busy not fighting us you could have declared on us instead of whoever you did declare on.  it gets boreing to always be the once on the offensive, our members need more experience being on the defensive end of a war, so we waited, and waited, and waited till it became aparent that if we wanted a fight we had to go find one.

yes busy not fighting us you could have declared on us instead of whoever you did declare on.  it gets boreing to always be the once on the offensive, our members need more experience being on the defensive end of a war, so we waited, and waited, and waited till it became aparent that if we wanted a fight we had to go find one

There are plenty of alliances there without wars. You are shameless bastards.

Hmmm.... Stats seem fair, Citadel are just out a war, but did you guys even take any damage? Besides the odd nuke that hit.

Nonetheless, Warriors warchests will be bulging like big fat wallets compared to yours..... I see this being a good fight :)

Relax guys... There was basically no one else who could have hit us. Crappy move throwing in a micro who can't defend themselves, just to make it even, though(oh gawd I sound like Paul).

You coulda givin us another week to build a warchest, then declared on us alone if you were that scared/threatened by us. If this is a trend this round, looks like  Hellas will be finding a micro to throw in with Catharsis soon. :P

I haven't played CN in a while, but by the way things have changed, looks like the comradery of this game is gone. These boards are filled with nothing but whining, and finger-pointing. Good riddens, CN. 

Good luck to tW! May the fight be friendly, and ferocious!

Salute! 

How damaging was your war with OP after the first few days? What is your top 10 roughly carrying in cash?

Wars are won by NUKES ANS and CASH.

We know Cit has more nukes, more ans, we assume warriors have more cash. And we probably do, but I dont really know that. If you manage your nation correctly you can bounce back almost instantly. Plus, barely any of you had Nuclear Anarchy except for the first few days.

This war is likely going to be pretty even. The proof is in the pudding. Watch it play out. You heard it here first. You can apologize later.

We are just 5 days out of war and this is our second war.
Warriors had been sitting there for 24 days though.

Remember this day, guys. A very dicky move. All my love goes at brave Warriors.

I wouldn't call that a war. More like a curb stomp aimed at OP but nice try.

We are just 5 days out of war and this is our second war.
Warriors had been sitting there for 24 days though.

Remember this day, guys. A very dicky move. All my love goes at brave Warriors.

Maybe someone will attack them 5 days after war, you never know.

Nice war Warriors, wait on so long then to hit someone rebuilding?

I wouldn't call that a war. More like a curb stomp aimed at OP but nice try.

Calling the kettle black aren't you?

C'mon kids, keep the whah-whahin' in your own posts. That war is over, and everyone but you has moved on. By the way you dwell on the past, I bet you two still drive 1984 IROC's, and brush your hair out twice a day. :P

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Ferrie

I think I should be the official spokesperson for warriors, not only was my DOW on behalf of numnutz warriors more timely but it was also more creative. 

Yes, I agree - you have a gift. Use it wisely though ;)

Dude IROC came out in 1985 and it's one sweet ride and when you sport a mullet brushing twice a day is just a given :)

Glad you saw where I was going with that. :)

yes busy not fighting us you could have declared on us instead of whoever you did declare on.  it gets boreing to always be the once on the offensive, our members need more experience being on the defensive end of a war, so we waited, and waited, and waited till it became aparent that if we wanted a fight we had to go find one.

This is such a chickenshit reply.  You could have declared a war on someone early yourselves or waited a proper amount of time to hit people while they rebuild from a war.  At the least, if you are going to hit two alliances with no warchests in the middle of rebuilding you make it a tough up declare.  Big whoop, Citadel has 10 more nukes than you guys.  I count seven of their nations with nukes, vs 13 nuke capable nations in warriors.  Hades is fluff NS you tossed in with zero nukes, yet attacked by 5 nations with nukes.  You'd think that the number one nation in the game might attack the biggest threats from both alliances.  You'd think wrong.

I don't have the warchest to last long, but will raid the down declares I made as best I can until I hit bill lock and then just watch my nation burn.  I wasn't thrilled when we did an early declare before getting a chance to build, but was told an early war means you get a little breathing room to build.  Seems like your only choices in this world are to join a large alliances and play like a scumbag or get rolled with nobody caring in a small alliance.  Do people really wonder why this world continues to attract less people?

The entire community recognizes that Citadel's first "war" was quite illegitimate; Citadel should be perfectly prepared to fight the Warriors for a first war, and it is. As for Hades, I agree that hitting them is just a stat-balancing BS move (which TPC & Citadel also pulled in their war against OP, as a note) - in fact, I'd recommend just peacing with them. I've taken plenty enough downdeclares this way, and it really sucks and leaves the small alliance that bunched in basically reliant on its "allies" as it usually burns to the ground as collateral damage.

People are just not getting the point i am trying to make.  did i chose who we were to go to war with no, not my decision, status of the people i am told to attack, dont care the only point i am trying to make is that you have a problem with us being 24 days without a fricken war get some balls team up with other alliances and attack us for once for crying out loud that is all i am saying.  yes we could have gone to war sooner but always being the one attacking is boreing, what is wrong with hopeing someone mans up and makes us have a defensive war for once?