IRON Announcement

Salmia

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a fun road Crabs, take care in retirement. Good luck Mia, you'll be a great President.

o/ MCRABT

o/ Mia

o/ IRON

Ferro Credimus  :laugh:

Edited by Dom Zak

I for one am sad to see McrabT retire as he was one of the best people, friends we/I have come across in this planet full of chaotic times, he was one constant that was always there. He will be missed but I understand the need to retire at some point and enjoy the rocking chair on the porch and its great ability and fun to yell at the kiddies to 'get off my lawn!' ;)

Now, after saying the above, I am to see IRON in capable and caring hands and as always want nothing but the best for our old friends in IRON. I congratulate Mia on her ascension to the thrown and know IRON is in very capable hands for its future. :)

o/ McrabT

o/ Mia

o/ new IRON .gov

and lastly but certainly not least

o/ IRON itself as you are and have been one of my/our greatest friends and allies thru thick and thin for many years and hopefully many more to come. :wub:

Congrats Mia!  Always nice to see my old friends at IRON in good hands.  MCRABT come have a seat on the bench at the park with CJ and I.  We meet at noon to feed the ducks and talk about how the lazy kids are today.   

I for one am sad to see McrabT retire as he was one of the best people, friends we/I have come across in this planet full of chaotic times, he was one constant that was always there. He will be missed but I understand the need to retire at some point and enjoy the rocking chair on the porch and its great ability and fun to yell at the kiddies to 'get off my lawn!' ;)

Now, after saying the above, I am to see IRON in capable and caring hands and as always want nothing but the best for our old friends in IRON. I congratulate Mia on her ascension to the thrown and know IRON is in very capable hands for its future. :)

o/ McrabT

o/ Mia

o/ new IRON .gov

and lastly but certainly not least

o/ IRON itself as you are and have been one of my/our greatest friends and allies thru thick and thin for many years and hopefully many more to come. :wub:

Dont be so emo, I'm the other constant. 

Mia, we have been friends for a long time in this realm, your council and friendship over the years has been greatly appreciated and I am sure you will do a fine job as IRON's VIII President. 

I can totally dig Mia. Maybe (not that you guys should care,  really you shouldnt) I can now begin to regain all of the respect I lost for IRON.

I was unaware that I you held me in such low regard Rush, our interactions have always been pleasant enough in my experience, the last time you commented on my leadership here you stated that I was normally a very good leader or something to that effect and while we disagreed about how BFF handled the NEW situation, I have to say that I am surprised by the implication that your loss of respect is somehow related to me. I guess haters gona hate.

Congrats Mia!  Always nice to see my old friends at IRON in good hands.  MCRABT come have a seat on the bench at the park with CJ and I.  We meet at noon to feed the ducks and talk about how the lazy kids are today.   

Sounds good to me.

Mia, we have been friends for a long time in this realm, your council and friendship over the years has been greatly appreciated and I am sure you will do a fine job as IRON's VIII President. 

I was unaware that I you held me in such low regard Rush, our interactions have always been pleasant enough in my experience, the last time you commented on my leadership here you stated that I was normally a very good leader or something to that effect and while we disagreed about how BFF handled the NEW situation, I have to say that I am surprised by the implication that your loss of respect is somehow related to me. I guess haters gona hate.

Sounds good to me.

You take it way more personally than intended. Of course that could also be due to my presentation. 

Ack.  Poor Mia.  You're supposed to let someone else have the big title.  Then you get to blame them for everything.  Better to be the puppetmaster behind the stage than the puppet.

But alas.  What is done is done.  And certainly having you in charge is IRON's gain.

o/ Mia.