NADC Government

rszrsznadcflag.jpg

North Atlantic Defense Coalition

Government

With elections having ended and everyone settled in post-war, I am pleased to announce the government of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition for the period of March-June.

Cabinet

Secretary General - Tiagoroth

Deputy Secretary - Kochers

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Tiagoroth

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs - Aurelius

Minister of Internal Affairs - TankKiller

Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs - Signor Boredom

Military Operations Commander - Zygon

Deputy Military Operations Commander - Rivereye

Minister of Finance - Scotia the Brave

Deputy Minister of Finance - simman31

Deputy Minister of Finance - BoSox Nation

Minister of Education - Rotavele

Atlantic Council

Aurelius

Dark Wizard

Rivereye

XxHouseArrestXx

On another, more depressing note, I am sad to announce that Tony2456 has decided to quit CN to have more time to pursue real life goals. He was one of the better known members of the NADC, and certainly possesses a massive amount of contributions internally and externally. He was a good friend to every member of the NADC, a good friend to our allies and then some. Due to the effort he has spent on the NADC, it is an honor to grant him permanent honorary membership to drop by whenever he wants to chat.

o/ Tony2456

o/ CN

Edited by Tiagoroth

Tony was a larger-than-life figure of the NADC community and was one of the best known NADCers on Bob in the recent past. It was an honor to watch Tony leave his mark on the Coalition, and it is an even greater honor to call him my close friend.

o/NADC

o/The Coalition

For what may be the last time

o/ Tony2456

Pro Ordo, Pro Pacis, Pro Vox!

Gotta agree with the decaying mess here, not a good move putting him in gov.

to be honest hear. when Rota applied at NADC i told Tiagoroth it was not a good idea and i didnt trust Rota.  hell when we did a dual membership with NADC we withheld it for Rota due to past issues.  but i've seen the work Rota has put in at NADC the time and effort Rota has put in has more than earned the right to be given an opportunity for a govt position. i'm been very impressed with Rota in NADC he has grown and matured there. so i am glad to see Rotavele getting in the line up

Congrats on the gov :-) I like the lineup. Can't believe Tony is leaving CN, he's prolly the closest friend I've made through CN, one of the greatest leaders NADC has ever had (from this allies point of view). I'll see you on FB tony!