Announcement from the Green Protection Agency

ThRbroZ.png

Announcement from the Green Protection Agency
VALE VIRIDIS

It has been a glorious seven years. However, after all this time, we have realized that we are no longer the strong community that we used to be, and as such, rather than collapsing through internal bickering and civil strife, we have decided to honourably disband our alliance, and in doing so prevent the sullying of the name of the Green Protection Agency.

For the final time, farewell.

The GPA AA shall remain active for the next days and weeks as our members figure out where to head to next. We ask that you do not send them recruitment messages - they wish to decide for themselves.

Signed and Authorised for the Green Protection Agency,
King Caladin I Imperatorius, Great Green Monarch
Master Helpma, Vice-President of Boringness
Sir Kurdanak, Duke of Sussex, Earl of Lancaster, 1st Viscount of the Marne, and Lord of Ireland
Doctor LastoftheRomans D.F.A., Chancellor of the Exchequer and Bean Counting
General Arrnea, Sinister Minister of Defense of the Green Protection Agency, President of the Republic of Jerna, Lord Grandmaster of the Order of the Snowflake, Defender of the Faithful and Supreme Bastion of Notoriety
Marshal Jearilum, Chief of the GPA Secret Police and Proprietor of Many Gulags
Lady TheCat, Minister of Many Cats Edited by Arrnea

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needless to say, the past year has been busy, but awesome. I never thought an online game could ever bring so many new, friendly people into my life! I look forward to many more years with whatever alliance I decide on going to. :wub:

Regards,
Sir Kurdanak, Duke of Sussex, Earl of Lancaster, 1st Viscount of the Marne, Lord of Ireland, and former Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Green Protection Agency

Edited by Kurdanak

In defence of the membership of the GPA, I have to say that this wasn't discussed before the execution. I bet they just got drunk and they improvised this on IRC... :D

It's the corrupt and worthless government we deserve, I guess?... :p

OOC: I know that I am slow, but can anyone please explain me the train of thought behind the "parasite" stuff? Whose resources would we be taking/stealing?
Of course it's ok and it doesn't need to be explained if it's just IC banter/propaganda, though.