Announcement from the Green Protection Agency

You are busy hoarding all the tech in preparation for the final blitz during Ragnarok; the Neutrals will sweep down from their abode and seek to wipe clean the slate of Bob. 

You are the instrument of admin, held in check for the proper time to come forth and destroy all alliances.  It is only our short-sighted nature that we do not recognize the threat you all truly are prior to the Great Reset occurring.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In defence of the membership of the GPA, I have to say that this wasn't discussed before the execution. I bet they just got drunk and they improvised this on IRC... :D

It's the corrupt and worthless government we deserve, I guess?... :P

OOC: I know that I am slow, but can anyone please explain me the train of thought behind the "parasite" stuff? Whose resources would we be taking/stealing?
Of course it's ok and it doesn't need to be explained if it's just IC banter/propaganda, though.

The best I understand it, they actually think that if the GPA for instance did disband, all that NS would rush to join alliances which are not neutral and in so doing would re-invigorate the political game. It seems more likely to me, however, that much of that NS would simply cease to exist instead, and what remained would be likely to gravitate towards the safest spot, which would just make the stagnation people are always complaining about worse, not better.

To the main topic, good one, well done. My jaw actually dropped and my eyes were starting to tear up before I remembered what day it was.

The best I understand it, they actually think that if the GPA for instance did disband, all that NS would rush to join alliances which are not neutral and in so doing would re-invigorate the political game. It seems more likely to me, however, that much of that NS would simply cease to exist instead, and what remained would be likely to gravitate towards the safest spot, which would just make the stagnation people are always complaining about worse, not better.

To the main topic, good one, well done. My jaw actually dropped and my eyes were starting to tear up before I remembered what day it was.

You would cry over GPA disbanding.

I'm pretty sure NpO is going to declare war on you for stealing their intellectual properly.  They are pretty touchy about this sort of thing.  It’s just a side effect of Shriveled Balls Syndrome, not really their fault.

Rule #167 of Cyberverse: Every alliance that had/has D34th as a member is allowed to own amazing graphics with wings, made by him or by other artists.