Request to the admin

I really hope admin dont get rid of TE..

It has to earn him money, and as long as it does the number of players shouldn't matter. All the work he does for this is set up the round...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been 76 days since Kongland started this thread. I find it very unlikely that in those days, Admin didn't have a single minute to even acknowledge the existence of this thread or indicated elsewhere whats going to happen. That in my opinion is pretty rude. At best it is extremely discourteous to the membership.

The esteemed "Creator" in my opinion owes the membership some kind of answer, since without us CN wouldn't exist. Its about time the proverbial eggshell walking and tip toeing around stopped and questions were put up and answers demanded. I'll start, maybe if a few of you also chipped in, we might collectively generate a response. - At least we would have tried a different angle.

So? WTF is gonna happen to TE?

Agreed, do I sign up for my trade circles or do I throw down the Cruise Missiles? Please admin, enlighten us!

we're going to finish this round and find out that the 10 flags that were promised were a lie :X

i think i'd honestly laugh my ass off at the flag runners if that happened :popcorn:

I was waiting to see how membership held up throughout the current TE round before posting in this thread. Membership has actually held up pretty well. I'll take the game down for a bit once this round is over and see what kind of changes can be implemented for round 26. If you have anything in mind head over to the TE Suggestion box and let me know. I'm interested in big changes.

I was waiting to see how membership held up throughout the current TE round before posting in this thread. Membership has actually held up pretty well. I'll take the game down for a bit once this round is over and see what kind of changes can be implemented for round 26. If you have anything in mind head over to the TE Suggestion box and let me know. I'm interested in big changes.

How big we talking? Are new mechanics (ie, chemical weapons or something) valid? Or do you just want changes like those that happened between the 1m/5m startup money rounds

Thank you for letting us know.

It looks like the break will be quite long. Are we talking weeks or days? As I recall, even simple changes used to take a few days to accomplish.

So, could it be even longer than a month? :)

I love you admin, in a non-sexual way... :D

thank you =) excited to see whats the new changes will be! 

Are u going to make a thread of the new changes or is it a surprise?

Hey, thanks Admin. You've cleared the air of doubt and made many happy. Thank you for the update.

My post disappeared but never mind........ :ph34r: :ph34r:

Whatever you do. Please do not let this turn out like that game that you apparently have a word filter on.

Edited by GeniusInc

So youv'e had 3 months to figure this out?

And now you must shut down TE for an unknown length of time to fix?

I'm sure there are players that could fix it in a few hours.

He's asking for the players to tell him what they want ;) New features can't be added unless admin knows what they are :P

He's asking for the players to tell him what they want ;) New features can't be added unless admin knows what they are :P

We've been telling him for months, maybe years.

Obviously new features can only be added if the Admin decides to do his job.

The only change, (if any), I expect is the Admin changing the Screen color from red to (pick your color).

The only change, (if any), I expect is the Admin changing the Screen color from red to (pick your color).

Call me crazy, but I am hopeful that something big comes out of all this. I think everyone finally understands that TE needs fundamental changes if it is going to survive. Change isn't necessarily a bad thing. Anything that opens the game up to new players and keeps the game fun and deep for longstanding members is a win. 

There are zillions of suggestions out there... If you want to keep the momentum going and keep people interested, I'd suggest to have a break no longer than a week and implement a few new features first. Next round - the same and so on.

And for months, maybe years, the Moderation staff has been reminding players where and how it is appropriate to raise concerns about the game/admin/moderators/whatever.

This is not that place.

Here's admin's post again:

Thread closed.