Request to the admin

Most of the suggestion are pretty dumb anyway.  I do like the no wars part for the beginning of the round, but 30 days is too long.  14 days is enough time for everyone to properly build and have a warchest and be semi-invested in their nation.

Winning in TE is a joke.  Everyone should get a nation score to determine a winner.  Peak infra level, tech, land, and casualties are worth X amount of points.  That way it isn't the chump who hid all round and turtled every war so he could save cash and grow large the last day of the game.  Make it somebody who actively participated all round in both nation building and wars.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ What she said! x 17

Even though I'm an inactive slacker slug this round, I still bought Admin a few pizzas as incentives. I'm not above bribing people with pizza. We all have to use what we got, and although I don't have JesusKitty's wide variety of "talents,"  I still gotta do what I can. There's still nearly 800 nations in TE, and that's more than enough to keep up the competition level and keep TE fun.

o7 TE

o7 Admin

o7 Talents!

Didn't want to have to resort to this Kevin but what exactly does a girl have to do around here to get one more round of TE? :blush: :wub:

Damn, I wish I could be in Kevin's shoes right now :/

I'm melting already

• 5 weeks later...

^^Bumped :p

We currently have over 700 nations, which is fairly decent and that is more than enough for some good competition. So at the risk of grave-digging, I humbly request the return of TE next round and every round. I, for one, would probably quit the game completely if not for TE. We should even have more nations next round due to less SE stuff!

^^Bumped :p

We currently have over 700 nations, which is fairly decent and that is more than enough for some good competition. So at the risk of grave-digging, I humbly request the return of TE next round and every round. I, for one, would probably quit the game completely if not for TE. We should even have more nations next round due to less SE stuff!

Well said, TE brings excitement that SE doesn't offer as much.

i hope its not the end. i enjoy TE way more then the regular cyber nations.  

admin, look at the suggestions we made. theres a lot of really good ones that will increase the membership of TE. 

i say try the next round with one our suggestions like the tech ones.  TigerBaby clarified it quite good with the tech one. 

The rules need to fertilize individual growth more. I know TE is already a faster SE but if nations started with more cash and infra was cheaper then there would be bigger cars to wreck and bigger explosions. A round is what? Three months? A round should be four months long and a year should be split into four quarters. 

Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer round. 

TE is made for explosions so take the environment factor out completely. Allowing one player to have two nations would be great too

I also agree with the bigger budget bigger explosions :P

The ideas are coming from Vets... And if they have stayed long enough, they know what they are talking about..... Me i have just enjoyed destroying stuff since round 2 haha

A round is what? Three months? A round should be four months long and a year should be split into four quarters. 

Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer round. 

Me go college. :facepalm:

Please can we have a bigger budget? Maybe $6 Million or $7.5 Million

While I would like more startup money, I think this would make suicide rogues more of an issue than they already are.

While I would like more startup money, I think this would make suicide rogues more of an issue than they already are.

Very good point. 

/me waves at Sam :)

I think the main thing is "Don't give someone so much money they buy an MP on the first day".  I wasn't around for that, but I heard all about it.

I kinda like things the way they are, the only thing I'd change would be dropping air force prices and keeping TE around.  One of those might even actually happen.  Well, maybe adding a limited version of foreign aid.  Maybe cut the maximum amount of money donated at a time to 10% what it is in CE (so 300,000 max), speed up the foreign aid interval to once per seven days, no sending tech, and no way to move beyond 4 slots.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

I kinda like things the way they are, the only thing I'd change would be dropping air force prices...

^This. Couldn't agree more.

Very good point. 

/me waves at Sam :)

/me flirts with Bomb :wub:

The most necessary change for TE is how the prizes are awarded. awarding prizes for highest NS goes against everything TE is suppose to be about. it encourages all the ills that currently plague TE.  uneven wars, war dodging, constant bickering on these boards. frankly its what drives so many people away.

change the system to reward the most successful fighters / honorable fighters / constant fighters.....some of type of formula that takes all this into account. might not get this formula right the 1st time, but thats what TE is for, to try new stuff out. just doesn't make sense to me that a nation's final NS is what is used to measure its success.

<snip>

Winning in TE is a joke.  Everyone should get a nation score to determine a winner.  Peak infra level, tech, land, and casualties are worth X amount of points.  That way it isn't the chump who hid all round and turtled every war so he could save cash and grow large the last day of the game.  Make it somebody who actively participated all round in both nation building and wars.

I think this idea can go places.  :popcorn: