I have a question about EQ

Atmosfear

I never said we didn't mean to roll you. I full admit wrong-doing by the powers that be (although I wasn't really around for this era) including us as enablers of the powers. But so far all I see is the same mistakes being made which means this isn't a moral conquest or anything to do with the "Equilibrium" mantra. This is a simple power grab. And that is fine by me. Just please get off your high horse and stop acting like your better then me for some transcendent reason which you don't have. 

Well in all honesty this is a power grab.  they're trying to grab at the power that will be left by us post war as they continue to try to isolate us.  The fact that they can't own up to what they're doing says they don't have the minerals to keep it if push comes to shove. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in all honesty this is a power grab.  they're trying to grab at the power that will be left by us post war as they continue to try to isolate us.  The fact that they can't own up to what they're doing says they don't have the minerals to keep it if push comes to shove. 

Caliph, SF is attacking DoomHouse because you guys sponsored, bankrolled and herded most of the planet into rolling us for 2 years.  We don't need a reason to attack you guys, we already have plenty of good ones already.

Any concerns for the future power structure, the fate of the planet, and what will happen to the kittens, we don't honestly care.

Edited by Ogaden

Caliph, SF is attacking DoomHouse because you guys sponsored, bankrolled and herded most of the planet into rolling us for 2 years.  We don't need a reason to attack you guys, we already have plenty of good ones already.

Any concerns for the future power structure, the fate of the planet, and what will happen to the kittens, we don't honestly care.

Nobody is disputing that you had reasons to attack us.  

This eye for an eye business just means there is no progress. You are no better then your perceived oppression. 

Of course you would feel that way, but did you feel that way.. you know... back then?

Caliph,
SF is attacking DoomHouse because you guys sponsored, bankrolled and herded most of the planet into rolling us for 2 years.  We don't need a reason to attack you guys, we already have plenty of good ones already. Any concerns for the future power structure, the fate of the planet, and what will happen to the kittens, we don't honestly care.

Speak for yourself, I want an kitten. :D

Edited by Rotavele

I say screw the kittens. Nasty, vicious little things anyway. Never did like em.

I never said we didn't mean to roll you. I full admit wrong-doing by the powers that be (although I wasn't really around for this era) including us as enablers of the powers. But so far all I see is the same mistakes being made which means this isn't a moral conquest or anything to do with the "Equilibrium" mantra. This is a simple power grab. And that is fine by me. Just please get off your high horse and stop acting like your better then me for some transcendent reason which you don't have. 

so you're both admitting that you deserve to be rolled and destroyed for your negative actions over the past few years? At least we can agree on that. I feel our side is better than yours simply because we've been downtrodden for multiple years, and now MKarma is here, or are you guys still pretending Karma was a moral crusade and not a power grab just like this one?

Anddddddd.........After this war SF still won't hold any power, so your freedom-fighting is pointless.

It can be a band OR individual I apologize for not having specified I'M SORRY GUYS!

I figure everyone will be rushing to pick Taylor, or possibly Drake or Nicki Minaj I dunno

Well I did know you were trouble when you walked in.

Why on earth are we at war with MK, why they've never been anything but complete and utter fine gentlemen to us?

Evil Pacifica must have hypnotized us into doing their bidding.

I thought it was you guys and Xiph pulling the strings so you can sit at the "big kids table".

What exactly are these "mistakes". Can you provide specific examples?

I thought it was you guys and Xiph pulling the strings so you can sit at the "big kids table".

Yeah. What I've never understood is why (in)competence thinks we have any interest in sitting on a table with kids.

They shouldn't worry, we have no interest in stealing their table. :popcorn:

You try too hard to be relevant, Krash.

So you think that posting in the OWF makes you relevant?

Looks like I've finally found out why you and your pals are spamming so much around here. :popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

So a friend and I were talking, and we were wondering how does a coalition that considers itself sovereign and the defeaters of evil still go to war against alliances that it has no cause to do so? Granted, there are alliances and blocs out there that have a right to declare on an alliance through defense of allies, but the EQ seems to be ridden with alliances that have no reason to fight other alliances.

The only reason I can think of is that the EQ is bad at war and has to use numbers to make up for their infra-hugging tendencies.

Just curious, you know?

Let's see here....

Digs into pocket, pulls out folded and tattered note card...

Hm... Moldavi Doctrine? Works for me!

So a friend and I were talking, and we were wondering how does a coalition that considers itself sovereign and the defeaters of evil still go to war against alliances that it has no cause to do so? Granted, there are alliances and blocs out there that have a right to declare on an alliance through defense of allies, but the EQ seems to be ridden with alliances that have no reason to fight other alliances.

The only reason I can think of is that the EQ is bad at war and has to use numbers to make up for their infra-hugging tendencies.

Just curious, you know?

The only people who are "bad at war" are those who are attacked and don't fight back.  Beyond that, as the saying goes, "all is fair...".  Also, alliances and blocs have the "right" to declare on whoever they want for their own reasons or none at all.  Yes, people can disagree and debate on if there is a GOOD reason for alliance X to declare war on alliance Y - and personally I like to see good reasons - but alliance X can do it regardless of what I or anyone else would like.  

With all the war PR from both sides, people seem to forget the truth:  War is the definition of might makes right.

Social and political rules apply during peace not necessarily because of ethics (at least not for most) but because of the threat of war if the rules are not followed.  Once there is war, there is no longer any (outside) consequence for breaking the rules.  In that case, it's up to the individual alliances sense of what is right and wrong.  Best to assume during war that your enemy will use every advantage possible regardless, and give praise if proven wrong, as opposed to the other way around.

The alliances that rolled you 2 times.

Implying DR wasn't complicit in one of those rollings and only stayed out of the second to try and gain leverage for this war.

Speaking of, why can't DR seem to fight more than once in a row?