They all float down here

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • Nation Name:Umayyad Caliphate
  • Alliance Name:Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

Never mind. I guess one has to have standards first.  :P

You're forgetting that I'm a goon at heart - we do have standards, but they're not ones that are generally shared by the denizens of the OWF :D

#282 Land of True Israel

Land of True Israel

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Nation Name:Land of True Israel
  • Alliance Name:Death Before Dishonor

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

So a friend and I were talking, and we were wondering how does a coalition that considers itself sovereign and the defeaters of evil still go to war against alliances that it has no cause to do so? Granted, there are alliances and blocs out there that have a right to declare on an alliance through defense of allies, but the EQ seems to be ridden with alliances that have no reason to fight other alliances.

The only reason I can think of is that the EQ is bad at war and has to use numbers to make up for their infra-hugging tendencies.

Just curious, you know?

That's a big thing about sovereignty, rejecting the notion that you or anybody else can dictate whether or not another has a "right" to go to war with who they want, or that a "reason" is defined by anybody else but themselves. Everything happens for a reason, regardless of how ridiculous it may seem to others. Sovereign alliances decide whether or not their own reason is good enough. This could always potentially backfire, but it comes with the territory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users