I have a question about EQ

Atmosfear

If we had held off of BIBO and let AI attack Puppets all they wanted without us getting our BIBO in, we wouldn't have gotten our BIBO in since he would have been knocked out of range of all the signatories of BIBO.  We had to go then to get our BIBO on.

If you had staggered him, there wouldn't have been an issue.  You only declared to protect him, which is why Admin deleted the wars.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had staggered him, there wouldn't have been an issue.  You only declared to protect him, which is why Admin deleted the wars.

If we were protecting him than how did the Umbrella nations on him outdamage every single AI nation at war with him? 

The claim that we didn't stagger Puppets to protect him so he could go into peace mode is incorrect as well, seeing as how he has not attempted to go into peace mode since the first time he didn't have a stagger which Umbrella had nothing to do with. 

I do not agree with that decision, but I cannot change the decision any more than a bird can stop being a bird.  There was no slot filling in the sense of us trying to limit damage on Puppets as we were doing far more damage than anyone has ever done on puppets since.

The war started, and only after a few days of war were the wars on Puppets deleted.  You created that self fulfilling prophecy by creating a situation where continued attacks on Puppets were not as critical as defending ourselves from the Duckroll + NPO + whoever else blitz. 

The bolded statement is incorrect. Umbrella is DBDC's protectorate c.f. DBDC DoE/Treaty/DoW

Remind me again, was this before DBDC declared any wars? No? Oh, dear, how embarrassing. Well, I'm sure you can retroactively date it. I'm pretty sure that's how everything works nowadays anyway.

So a friend and I were talking, and we were wondering how does a coalition that considers itself sovereign and the defeaters of evil still go to war against alliances that it has no cause to do so? Granted, there are alliances and blocs out there that have a right to declare on an alliance through defense of allies, but the EQ seems to be ridden with alliances that have no reason to fight other alliances.

The only reason I can think of is that the EQ is bad at war and has to use numbers to make up for their infra-hugging tendencies.

Just curious, you know?

That's a big thing about sovereignty, rejecting the notion that you or anybody else can dictate whether or not another has a "right" to go to war with who they want, or that a "reason" is defined by anybody else but themselves. Everything happens for a reason, regardless of how ridiculous it may seem to others. Sovereign alliances decide whether or not their own reason is good enough. This could always potentially backfire, but it comes with the territory.