Pax Romana and FCC PIAT

Preamble
The governments of Pax Romana and Fifth Column Confederation come together to form this treaty.
Section I:
Both alliances and their respective members shall remain sovereign of each other.

Section II:
Neither
alliance shall engage in or endorse military action against the other
signatory. If a nation is found in violation of this they will be
ordered to offer peace and reparations, the amount of which to be
decided by the signatories’ governments on a case-by-case basis.
Defending nations are required to limit retaliation to the level of
attacks received. Should an offender nation refuse to offer peace and
agree on terms of reparations, as decided by their alliance’s
government, they will be declared a rogue and will no longer be offered
the protection of either alliance.

Section II, Item A. Neither alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the others members.

Section III:
Both alliances and their respective members shall remain civil to each other at all times, especially in public forums and irc.

Section IV:
If
either alliance receives information concerning a direct threat to the
other, the receiving alliance will notify a member of the other
signatory’s government and provide the relevant information, keeping the
source hidden if chosen.

Section V:
In case of a conflict
involving an attack on a signatory alliance by a third party, the
attacked alliance may request financial aid, and the requested alliance,
while not obligated to, is strongly encouraged to send available aid.
This section can be enacted by the leadership of either alliance, and
can be requested after a conflict is over, as not to pull either party
into the conflict. The signatory that has been requested to provide
financial assistance has 48 hours to either approve or deny the request.
This article may not be enacted if it would be in violation of any
other signed treaty, such as surrender.

Section VI:
Either
signatory may terminate this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing
alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 24
hours prior to cancellation, except when the countersigned has violated
Sections II or III

Signed by Pax Romana
TRIUM george3
TRIUM Emperor666
TRIUM Al Kafire Kaschad

Signed for the Fifth Column Confederation
Director BlackJackTalon

roman_10.png

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Fifth_Column_Confederation?file=Fcc_fcc_main_bar_flag_300x200.png

er...there is no FCC?

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Fifth+Column+Confederation

edit: ah, they are known as "FCC" instead of their actual name now?

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=FCC

Edited by Lurunin

As the first and last King of the previous incarnation of FCC, I give this rebirth my blessings and wish them the best. I'm glad to see someone carrying on the legacy, things just aren't the same without FCC around. FCC has always went by the initials instead of the full name, as the initials are sort of a pun on something else. So they're doing the AA right in keeping with tradition.

o7 FCC

Good luck in your endeavors.

FYI, Argent has been de facto protecting the FCC AA since their effective disbandment however many years ago it was.  Maybe you could stop by our IRC channel #argent and chat with us a little bit? 

It would be epic if The Dragon Pillar can survive the changing the times, membership changes and governments of the two alliances shifting. It was one of the treaties I was most pleased with signing for the FCC, as it was one which was able to stand tall despite everything which happened since and showed a great deal respect towards each other, without the grudges that tended to form between some other Citadel signatories who were constantly arguing over what the other was wrong. You guys have stuck with it even after the FCC fell apart due to a leadership vacuum and I don't think someone else stepping up to the plate to lead should void such a good treaty. It would be shame to see the Dragon Pillar fall after all this time, as I think it was masterpiece created through the joint efforts of the FCC and Argent.

I'm pretty sure Janax wrote this clause for it, which I thought was a great touch and was something the FCC really liked compared to how some other treaty partners would try pushing clauses into things which interfere with sovereignty.

Liberty

It is understood that Argent is not to be the Confederation's sixth column; likewise, no amount of Argenteer blood will buy the FCC's sovereignty. Our liberty shall remain absolute, our affairs ran with no foreign intervention.

So it certainly brings back good memories on the leadership of Janax and other leaders in both alliances, as well as the mutual respect both Argent and FCC had towards each other, leading both to be such close allies and signing a defense treaty together before Argent signed with anyone else in Citadel despite FCC historically not signing MDPs outside of Citadel.

Edited by Methrage