TTK Announcement

Recently our beloved Grandmaster Hawkeye stepped down as our leader. He served as The Templar Knights longest standing Grandmaster in our history at 16 months. We certainly are saddened at his retirement, and hope he will return to Government one day. Hawk's leadership qualities and his character will never be matched again.

That being said, we of course had to elect a new evil tyrant Grandmaster. Long time Marshal of Recruitment/Advisor to Hawkeye, merick, will now be TTK's Grandmaster. We know he will excel. Congratulations merick :)

We are offering free beer in our channel #TTK at coldfront, and would also like to remind you of our current Government, who never do any work and just drink vodka in their offices(stolen vodka).

Marshal of Finance: Piejonk

Marshal of Aid: Teredona

Marshal of Foreign Affairs: salsabeast1

Marshal of Defense: Chuck

Marshal of Members: Mandystalin

Elder Council: St Christopher, Wenulu, Hellroy, Poets of The Fall

Thank you

Shall we being seeing you in our old folks retirement home soon then Hawkeye? ;)

I guess times change and people move on, I totally understand the burnout and just plain 'Meh' factor after leading for so many years, welcome to the porch Hawkeye and congrats to merrick on taking the reigns and stepping up.

o/ Hawkeye and TTK

Enjoy retirement Hawkeye :D Gonna miss you 

Congrats Merick!! Try not to celebrate too much, i know first hand how crazy TTK can get when under the influence :P