A Piece of Your Time

xeij5e.png

Fellow rulers of Planet Bob,

The Imperial Order has been extremely busy in the past weeks, lots of shuffling of our government has occurred, and as such we have a nearly completely new lineup.

The new full government lineup is as follows:

Imperial High Commander; Klinker

External Commander; Partisan

Internal Commander; htmlmaster

---

Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs; Skippy

Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs; Aernwyn

Imperial Officer of Finance; Vacant for now

Imperial Officer of Defense; Apocalypsse

Presiding Judge and Speaker; The Archduke

Imperial Council; Galvatron, Kahlan Rahl, Narcicyst, Moufassa, Stagger Lee

Dux Emeritus; Dave93, Skippy, Sup4l33t3ki11a, Scorponok

Scorponok has stepped down from his position of Imperial High Commander. He has served Imperia for the past two years with excellence, and has shown in that short time how fast a leader can make their alliance achieve several million NS and sanction. His service will never be forgotten and I know he will continue to serve TIO to the best of his ability in the future.

Stagger Lee, a well respected member of the community, has recently stepped down from the position of External Commander. He remains a presiding voice of TIO as a member of our Imperial Council and continues to pass along his knowledge and experience to the rest of us.

I'll leave my own banter short, but with Scorponok's resignation he has named me as the Imperial High Commander of TIO.  I'll give the general I'm proud to lead and serve The Imperial Order as the Imperial High Commander and the future of TIO shall be strong with me at the head. I look forward to interacting with all of you extensively in the future.

Moving on to the actual promotions now.

Partisan and htmlmaster are the the new members of our Security Council, each presiding over either the Internal or External areas of TIO respectively. They've served Imperia well and I am confident that they will continue to do so.

Skippy has returned to our government to harass Bob in the role of Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs. 

Aernwyn is a new face to TIO gov, taking over as Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and well on the path to showing how he can shine in a government position.

Apocalypsse remains the Imperial Officer of Defense, and continues to show strong dedication to Imperia in every aspect.

Scorponok would also would like to thank all the alliances past and present who we have worked with and he wishes them well in the future, so that our alliances can continue to work together. 

Now for some awards to some outstanding friends of TIO!  

In TIO we have an award that we give out an for foreign alliance members who have shown high levels of contact and conduct with Imperia.

By Scorponok's request and with my blessing I am honoured to award the "Brother From Another Mother" award to the following people:

106px-TIOMedal-diplomat.svg.png

Sir Humphrey of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization

Farrin of the New Pacific Order

Jrkee of the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Junior of the League of Small Superpowers

Bambi of R&R

MCRABT of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

Rudolph of Shangri-La

Lowsten of Argent

Thank you all for being excellent friends and allies to The Imperial Order. o/

o/ Scorponok

o/ Imperia

TIO's Forums: http://cn-tio.com/forum.php

TIO's Public IRC Channel: #TIO

tl;dr Klinker runs TIO, other new gov changes, Scorp and Stagger are bosses, and we handed out some purdy awards

Edited by Klinker

o/ Scorp
o/ Stagger
It has been a privilege to work with you guys.

o/ Klinker
So, does this mean I can start harassing you with External Affair stuff, now?

Also, special shout out to Partisan for... something or other. Don't get too full of yourself, big shot. the amazing work you do, and how amazing and glorious you are. You are a gem. An absolute wonder to behold. NEVER STOP SHINING YOU SHOOTING STAR YOU

And congrats to everyone!

o/ TIO

Edit: Happy, now, Partisan?

Edited by Dre4mwe4ver

o/ Scorp
o/ Stagger
It has been a privilege to work with you guys.

o/ Klinker
So, does this mean I can start harassing you with External Affair stuff, now?

Also, special shout out to Partisan for... something or other. Don't get too full of yourself, big shot. the amazing work you do, and how amazing and glorious you are. You are a gem. An absolute wonder to behold. NEVER STOP SHINING YOU SHOOTING STAR YOU

And congrats to everyone!

o/ TIO

Edit: Happy, now, Partisan?

Thank you, dream, for your kind words.

There was no censorship involved in this post whatsoever.

This is the leadership, TIO is looking for.

It is indeed.

Congrats to Klinker and HTML. I am confident Klinker will lead us well. It's been an honour to serve you Imperia and a privilege to lead. Thank you to all the members and foreign entities I have had the pleasure of working with in my time as leader. Hopefully retirement is kind on me and Stagger.

Onwards and upwards.
o7 Imperia