Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

EaTeMuP

The New Polar Order declares war on Pan National Union for espionage, stupidity, and general rudeness.  When we attempted to contact them about the stealing of intellectual property, they banned and deleted the accounts of our Regent and Liason.

Emperor - Dajobo
Imperial Regent - EaTeMuP

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rainbowbrrd3-1-7-3.png?t=1292982527

The New Polar Order declares war on Pan National Union for espionage, stupidity, and general rudeness.  When we attempted to contact them about the stealing of intellectual property, they banned and deleted the accounts of our Regent and Liason.

Emperor - Dajobo
Imperial Regent - EaTeMuP

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how you DoW.  

Although could've used more Finnish content...

And then there's this. Good luck, Polar.

All attempts at diplomacy fail comrade when you delete those who come to rationally discuss why you have certain things in your possession.

Is this worse than one party repeatedly threatening to expose their genitals or no. 

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

And then there's this

Is this worse than one party repeatedly threatening to expose their genitals or no. 

This is simply what it is.  There are multiple ways to deal with a problem, some end in war, some end in peace.  Diplomacy is not my thing comrade, I like war, win or lose.

All guides that have been taken, have now been destroyed. Such information was only up for temporary build up of the Union.

Perhaps.   I am glad to see you have admitted that whilst maintaining a membership in our alliance you helped yourself to something freely available to members but not to people who are not so secretly leading another alliance and signing not so secret treaties in their name.

I, as the President of the Pan National Union, formally admit to stealing the New Polar Order's Nation building guides with the intent to helping non-Polars. I did so not to harm the Order, but to help my friends who looked to me for support. As this was a terrible act on the part of my nation and myself, I have officially removed all guides that contain any Polar Information. I acknowledge that no other information was stolen during my time at the NpO. I also hope for the forgiveness of the Polars, though I do not expect it.
If reparations are necessary, the NpO shall have my full co-operation.
Signed-
Rayan Thomas of The Pan National Union

Honorable to be public about it. =p

Would have helped if he did that during peace talks before the war kicked off, but deleting the accounts of diplomatic reps sent to negotiate, dude even the really scummy jerky alliances on Bob don't do that, they might argue, mock, or be rude, but everyone allows passage to alliance reps

We have umbrella diplomats masked on our forums right now, only alliance we'd question would be goons, as they have a history of spamming and attacking our forums and attempting to spy on us, even then I'd probably give one of them a diplo mask

Edited by andyt2k

I, as the President of the Pan National Union, formally admit to stealing the New Polar Order's Nation building guides with the intent to helping non-Polars. I did so not to harm the Order, but to help my friends who looked to me for support. As this was a terrible act on the part of my nation and myself, I have officially removed all guides that contain any Polar Information. I acknowledge that no other information was stolen during my time at the NpO. I also hope for the forgiveness of the Polars, though I do not expect it.
If reparations are necessary, the NpO shall have my full co-operation.

Signed-
Rayan Thomas of The Pan National Union

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=507748 Is this your nation?  Your name as presented here confuses me?

Edited by AlmightyGrub