Zulu alliance war announcement

Re read it and then try again because you kind of misread it completely.

PS try not to cut up quotes. I'm pretty sure I could do the same and pretty much make an absurd quote of actual words you have stated warring EQ :p.

But I'll help your simple mind out. Instead of cutting up a quote focus on the little part you left out so let's re add it shall we?

"You are taking my sig to literal " I believe I am god therefore i am" is a state of mind we all share in the fact if we believe we can accomplish something then we can. Its called the human drive, the American dream, and whatever personal way you would like to refer to it."

Also history lesson. When immigrants first came to America on boats and landed some of them when asked why they came they would simply say "to achieve the American dream" before they had legal citizenship so you don't need to be American to state such an idea

Edited by KenoCore

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember who you remind me of when you talk. You remind me of the baboon from the I am Wiesel cartoon :D. " I R Baboon" lol xD
You can always war me :3 I do believe we are within range well we were a couple of days ago.

oh thank you very much my friend. I knew you had goodness in you somewhere. It is very big great honor to be compared to your mama.

Thats it, I vote for EoG

I will sell down and crush this fool.

edit: Nevermind he is already dead.

It also looks like Scorn, of a useless 1 man AA, is aiding this fool. EoG for him as well.

... I a kaskus member herby support any future endeavour GOONS pursues .

Thats it, I vote for EoG

I will sell down and crush this fool.

edit: Nevermind he is already dead.
 http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/user/40989-kenmorningstar/
It also looks like Scorn, of a useless 1 man AA, is aiding this fool. EoG for him as well.

oh my goodness mr KenMorningstarypu are quite the brave talker. Not so brave though as warrior. I see from your war details screen how you pick your targets. I proudly say check mine. Also you say I dead ask you Goonies friend I beat today. You threaten to come down and fight me but then make excuse to not do so. Come I invite you. Do not talk do.

... I a kaskus member herby support any future endeavour GOONS pursues .

you are a shame to your alliance and its allies to support Goons. Goons may become worthy enemy opponent you support you allies enemy is unworthy. i not reply again to you KenoCore. That end fun. You are no longer worthy of my conversation. You do not exist to my eyes. So it is written. So it will be. Bye bye ???? See I forget who you are. Already.

I don't give a squirt about the goings on in this thread other than the "raaaaaaacist" bent going on here.

This is OOC, and doesn't belong here.  If Ubuntu the Great is "racist" for typing the way he does, then I'm racist when I say taco.  Obviously "taco" is a term used  to describe a food item I may purchase from time to time, perhaps at my local taco stand.  It is in NO WAY degrading to any segment of society for an individual to speak in a dialect of any kind.  We get enough of this crap in our daily lives, it does not belong here.

People hell bent on extending "raaaaaaaaaaaacism" to every corner of human interaction need to pack it in.  Get out of CN. 

By the standards of the geniuses ascribing "raaaaaaaaaacism" to Ubuntu, they too are "raaaaaaacist" when they sit in their respective collegiate classrooms and learn ANY foreign language.  They too are taking on a dialect not native to themselves.  WHERE DOES IT END?

You know what you're doing, now knock it off!

I don't give a squirt about the goings on in this thread other than the "raaaaaaacist" bent going on here.

This is OOC, and doesn't belong here.  If Ubuntu the Great is "racist" for typing the way he does, then I'm racist when I say taco.  Obviously "taco" is a term used  to describe a food item I may purchase from time to time, perhaps at my local taco stand.  It is in NO WAY degrading to any segment of society for an individual to speak in a dialect of any kind.  We get enough of this crap in our daily lives, it does not belong here.

People hell bent on extending "raaaaaaaaaaaacism" to every corner of human interaction need to pack it in.  Get out of CN. 

By the standards of the geniuses ascribing "raaaaaaaaaacism" to Ubuntu, they too are "raaaaaaacist" when they sit in their respective collegiate classrooms and learn ANY foreign language.  They too are taking on a dialect not native to themselves.  WHERE DOES IT END?

You know what you're doing, now knock it off!

The only problem is a person learning a new language isn't choosing to have the weird accent. He is faking the accent which in some eyes is mocking it. Their is a difference he clearly ( in a quote I bolded) has the capability to talk normal. So you have no bases to defend that its just a natural accent. He should just cut the act.

@fake Zulu dude.: I'm not a disgrace to my alliance for voicing my opinion. You bandwagoned this war. That's no valid CB to me and therefore I hope you get destroyed. I didn't support the band wagoners in Karma and I'm not going to support the bandwagoners in EQ

• 2 weeks later...

The only problem is a person learning a new language isn't choosing to have the weird accent. He is faking the accent which in some eyes is mocking it. Their is a difference he clearly ( in a quote I bolded) has the capability to talk normal. So you have no bases to defend that its just a natural accent. He should just cut the act.

@fake Zulu dude.: I'm not a disgrace to my alliance for voicing my opinion. You bandwagoned this war. That's no valid CB to me and therefore I hope you get destroyed. I didn't support the band wagoners in Karma and I'm not going to support the bandwagoners in EQ

Do you personally take offence to his accent? You do not speak with the accent which Ubuntu is speaking with and therefore you have no basis to be offended by it. No one here in the community has stepped forward claiming they speak in the same dialect as Ubuntu and is therefore offended. So please cut the crap. You have a very backwards view of intellectual safety and you need to stop speaking for others that could be offended ("others" which I'll go so far as to say do not exist in this community). And the fact that you are unable to laugh and enjoy his RPing is really quite sad and it is amazing people like you are able to find any joy in this world. I can only imagine you would have a hernia if you watched a single episode of Family Guy. Please grow a sense of humor.

Edited by Isotope

Do you personally take offence to his accent? You do not speak with the accent which Ubuntu is speaking with and therefore you have no basis to be offended by it. No one here in the community has stepped forward claiming they speak in the same dialect as Ubuntu and is therefore offended. So please cut the crap. You have a very backwards view of intellectual safety and you need to stop speaking for others that could be offended ("others" which I'll go so far as to say do not exist in this community). And the fact that you are unable to laugh and enjoy his RPing is really quite sad and it is amazing people like you are able to find any joy in this world. I can only imagine you would have a hernia if you watched a single episode of Family Guy. Please grow a sense of humor.

I take it offensively because of some people whether on owf or IRC have looked down upon the fact and make fun of NEW and Kaskus speaking Indonesian and having a poor English. So I in a way yes I do take it personally when people are looked down upon for having issues with English in all seriousness yet they are okay when someone fakes and in turn is making fun of an accent. Its hypocritical and in poor tastes. So in turn I'm just taking out others disgusting hypocrisy on him mostly because he decided to take my original comments out of context and insult me and my family members.

Do you personally take offence to his accent? You do not speak with the accent which Ubuntu is speaking with and therefore you have no basis to be offended by it.

Just because someone is not directly effected by something does not preclude them from taking offense to it. Sexism and racism are good examples.

Please grow a sense of humor.

Just not one that finds photo-thumb-1474.jpg?_r=1360739134 Me rikey! amusing

I take it offensively because of some people whether on owf or IRC have looked down upon the fact and make fun of NEW and Kaskus speaking Indonesian and having a poor English. So I in a way yes I do take it personally when people are looked down upon for having issues with English in all seriousness yet they are okay when someone fakes and in turn is making fun of an accent. Its hypocritical and in poor tastes. So in turn I'm just taking out others disgusting hypocrisy on him mostly because he decided to take my original comments out of context and insult me and my family members.

Actually, you chose to insult him and his accent by making the comparison between him and a cartoon baboon (Exhibit A). In addition, assuming the accent is a parody, it is an obvious parody of an African accent (if I had to guess, perhaps a native South African one) not an Indonesian one. Everyone here finds it amusing because it is all part of Ubuntu's persona. It is different and, honestly, quite refreshing. He does not represent his accent as being a negative characteristic and portrays quite an honorable character. I have lived in Hawaii all my life, arguably one of the most multi-cultural places on the planet, and no one here would take offense to anything said here. We have learned to laugh at ourselves and our differences, and racial jokes are actually a very big part of our culture.

Please stop attempting to be holy by being the great defender of the playground. It most definitely does preclude him from being offended. Ubuntu's portrayal is not overly racist nor offensive. His entire basis of the argument is that some of our international members feel they are seen as inferior because of their accents (and other members' reactions to it). Unless he is part of this group, it really has nothing to do with him. He does not personally have an accent and Ubuntu is not portraying an Indonesian accent (far from it). Why would you be offended by something that is not overtly offensive that really has nothing to do with you personally?

And as for my avatar (which someone was so kind as to report to the mods and was not warned for) is of an asian boy and the a Japanese pronunciation of "Me Likey." "Me Likey," in Japanese katakana (ミー・レイキー) converted to romaji, would be "Mi Raiki." It is not anymore offensive than if I posted a picture of Ronald McDonald with the caption, "Makudonarudo" (Japanese pronounciation of McDonald's).

Ir001.gif
Exhibit A Edited by Isotope