Where's the defeat alert?

HHAYD

I nuked Aesis ( http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=138285 ), after GAing him earlier before noon (GAs did not push my success odds to greater than 95%). However, no defeat alert was sent.

I don't think it was likely that the other person who DoWed on Aesis early in the morning was able to completely knock down his ground army.

33579016.jpg

Edited by HHAYD

I nuked Aesis ( http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=138285 ), after GAing him earlier before noon (GAs did not push my success odds to greater than 95%). However, no defeat alert was sent.

I don't think it was likely that the other person who DoWed on Aesis early in the morning was able to completely knock down his ground army.

33579016.jpg

You cannot DA after nuking someone.

A nation can only be defeat alerted once per day, and basically a nuke counts as a defeat alert. (it doesn't matter what, once a nation has been nuked, they can't be defeat alerted that day.) And a nation can only be defeat alerted once per day, regardless of how many wars they have going.

Edited by memoryproblems

A nation can only be defeat alerted once per day, and basically a nuke counts as a defeat alert. (it doesn't matter what, once a nation has been nuked, they can't be defeat alerted that day.) And a nation can only be defeat alerted once per day, regardless of how many wars they have going.

I understand that they could only be DA'ed once, but I thought there would be a separate DA message after the nuke.

How do some people play this game for years and understand so very little.

I'm sorry sir, but there's a thing called RL, and memory loss of skills that aren't frequently used. I'm in Physics and AP Calc, and CN isn't my top priority.

I understand that they could only be DA'ed once, but I thought there would be a separate DA message after the nuke.

I'm sorry sir, but there's a thing called RL, and memory loss of skills that aren't frequently used. I'm in Physics and AP Calc, and CN isn't my top priority.

No as we told you last time.

If you want a DA and a nuke you need to get them to low odds before nuking and then nuke afterwards. 

I'm
sorry sir, but there's a thing called RL, and memory loss of skills
that aren't frequently used. I'm in Physics and AP Calc, and CN isn't my
top priority.

Calc AB and Physics B aren't real AP classes. 

Also, DAs only occur in the process of GAing.  If you Nuke, that takes away the DA for the day. 

But it'd be interesting if you could nuke/DA someone for each instance of a war they're in.

Edited by milkmanrox100

How dare you!

Closing this blasphemous thread.

Looks like memoryproblems (oh the irony) answered your question.