• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the fight- NPO, NSO and Shangri-la it was fun and i got myself 2 mil more casualties hooah.

Time for some rest- my troops are as tired as doing a 20k night movement followed by 25 mile forced march- dog tired boss dog tired

20 offensive wars and 11 defensive- good times

special thanks for the best fights i noted: 1. KainIIIc 2. Hereno 3.Ricky Wishon. (Kain was by far the best and before the new stats- the others had the best stats (even though i still beat them in damage :) ))

Honorable mention goes to Orange- he was heavily out numbered by wonders and improvements, but he never stopped fighting.

must sleep now- thanks again

Edited by death from above 82

Man I spent the last three weeks of the war wiping asses by day with 12 hour shifts as a CNA and kicking asses at night. I fought basically the entire Kaskus Upper Tier broke and minus Guerrilla Camps and kept flinging ordinance. I nearly ZI thrice and fought back from the brink. I ate 33 nukes and I'm still standing. But I did not once abandon the lower tier of my Alliance, sacrificing my 5999.99 Infra and 1500 tech in the process.

Ah, so not only is your military poor by your own standards, you also get outmaneuvered in the FA arena. Surely something we can all aspire to.

We really are outmaneuvered in FA arena, since we stand by principles like honor in loyalty and those are like leprosy in cyberverse, people aren't too interested in win to pay attention or care about those little and insignificant details.

Now we would be military poor by my own standards just if we fought a smaller alliance than us and needed help to win the war and that is one thing that never happened since as I said, we usually fight much bigger alliances or multiple alliances at the same time, so no, STA is not poor by my own standards, but nice try, you almost made me believe that your spin was true. May be next time? 

Edited by D34th

We really are outmaneuvered in FA arena, since we stand by principles like honor in loyalty and those are like leprosy in cyberverse, people are to interested in win to pay attention or care about those little and insignificant details.

Now we would be military poor by my own standards just if we fought a smaller alliance than us and needed help to win the war and that is one thing that never happened since as I said, we usually fight much bigger alliances or multiple alliances at the same time, so no, STA is not poor by my own standards, but nice try, you almost made me believe that your spin was true. May be next time?

That you choose to put a weight around your own neck while attempting to swim with the sharks is no concern of ours.

And you'll find that if you refer back to your original post you did not mention "smaller alliance" or any of the other qualifiers you're throwing out now. You had a go at NSO for not winning by their own efforts, in your words. You then admitted that STA has never managed that either. Seems pretty simple to me.

That you choose to put a weight around your own neck while attempting to swim with the sharks is no concern of ours.

And you'll find that if you refer back to your original post you did not mention "smaller alliance" or any of the other qualifiers you're throwing out now. You had a go at NSO for not winning by their own efforts, in your words. You then admitted that STA has never managed that either. Seems pretty simple to me.

And NSO was fighting a smaller or bigger alliance than them? Jeesh, I hate when I have to explain everything minutely because people are being wittingly obtuse.