Hello, Non Grata, how are you? We are fine.

Randalla

Greetings, my dears and fellow denizens of Planet Bob! 

While I was hoping to be able to hoard enough tech and cash to be able to acquire for myself a shiny new spine...

...due to popular demand and requests from our good friends and allies over here in the Aftermath tent, I will be unable to have this feat of biomechanical engineering completed before rendering assistance as requested. 

For clarification, we march to support our allies as requested and desired by my own membership, not out of spite. Though it does help a little that we are not at all fond of Non Grata. ;)

To those of you who may have the especially entertaining privilege of dealing with me personally and directly during the month of March ((when I should be recovering from the back surgery)), I should probably apologize in advance for any heavily medicated commentary I may end up making. 

Leave it to Cerd to dig up those embarrassing baby pictures... 

Sincerely, 

The Apparatus.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't you been to this dance before?

Third Times the Charm!

I was under the impression NG was already vastly outgunned and its enemies had things under control but I've been wrong before. You guys have fun!

The Equilibrium coaliton has passed the "No Slot left behind Act of 2013". More enforcement will help with quicker destruction.

I was under the impression NG was already vastly outgunned and its enemies had things under control but I've been wrong before. You guys have fun!

Oh really?  Last I checked, which was 30 seconds ago, majority of Non Grata is sitting pretty with no war, or no defensive slot.  Come on now Equilibrium.  Ya'll are slacking off on your job.  Get on it will ye?

Oh really?  Last I checked, which was 30 seconds ago, majority of Non Grata is sitting pretty with no war, or no defensive slot.  Come on now Equilibrium.  Ya'll are slacking off on your job.  Get on it will ye?

That might be because a majority of NG is in PM, but we're trying.

Myself and others who play CN hold the beautiful Mrs Randalla in high regard.  It is an honor

and a privilege to know Randalla of that fine alliance The Apparatus!

Randalla has been, and always will be the only Leader around that possesses the warmth of a
naturally charismatic leader that CN has ever known!

I value my friendship and special relationship with Randalla.   I think that I speak for
everyone, when I say that we all wish you a safe and speedy recovery from surgery.