A DoW

Love-is-in-the-Air2-600x337.jpg
[font="Arial Black"][size="6"]THE STATE OF UNIFIED NATIONS/WARRIORS ANNOUNCEMENT[/size]
[/font]

Love is in the Air!  And so are our jets!

Warmly,

The WARRIORS and the STATE OF UNIFIED NATIONS declares war on War Doves, Rodentia Dominatus, Ordo Paradoxia, and Rat Basterds

------------STATS as of 11 P.M. (GAME TIME)----------

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as classy as when we declared but meh...you can't all be as good as we are.  :P    Have fun!   I'm sure if there wasn't a huge global war going on in SE I would care more about this but since I am busy elsewhere...again, meh.

o7

This thread will never reach 10 pages if you people don't step up the trolling.

We like the war, hell we were going to hit SUN anyway and now we finally get to fight a war against warriors which I can't remember ever doing (we may have and I am just old and senile).

I just want to say something and I hope this does not come across as a complaint because it is not. My intention is to straighten a few things out for our opponents. I have heard from a couple of people on irc complaining about non nuke nations being nuked by those OP with nukes. I have even seen a couple of pms to those nations. I have had one nation cry to me about downdeclaring as have others.

We have stated on numerous occasions that we fight to win and we use every weapon and tactic available that are in the game and legal. You will be nuked and you will be down declared on in some cases. If you have a problem facing a nuke nation talk to your gov. YOU WILL BE NUKED some say its cowardly we say it helps free up the nuked nations op targets to concentrate on other enemy nations. Hence it trickles down.

/me gets off my soapbox

Good luck everyone.

yea just love those nations that nuke nations that have none and cannot send em back :(

*attacks nuclear nation, whines when nuked.

Cry some more. War hurts, learn to live with it.

Good luck to both sides in this war, seems it will be an exciting war :)