Seven years ago today, a group of nations founded a fledgling alliance on the Green team, which they named the Green Protection Agency. It was the first Green alliance, and in May of that year was recognized as the official alliance of the sphere. The GPA's founding came soon after the first inter-alliance wars, the GATO-INC war (or First World War), and the First Polar War. When the first GPA members saw the devastating effects of these wars, they resolved to remove the GPA from the arena of alliance politics. Thus, the Charter of the Green Protection Agency was drafted with the famous Neutrality Clause, and to this day the GPA remains committed to maintaining its inter-alliance neutrality and achieving success through peaceful economic growth.
Although many have tried to change this fact, we're still here, still as neutral as we can possible be, and will prosper onward to another year of awesomeness and neutrality!
And now, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the GPA Hall of Fame Inductees for the year of 2013!
- probablamenteno - Definitely the most overdue inductee to our Hall of Fame, probablamenteno has managed to avoid being inducted into our Hall of Fame for the past two years by sneaking onto the Cabinet before the nominations begin. However, there is no method for him to dodge the honour this time around! probablamenteno, a member of the GPA since 2007, is the shining example of what every member of the GPA should aim to be. His immense knowledge of economics, skill as a statesman, relentless perseverance at recruiting, and general personality continues to truly be an inspiration to us all.
- jerdge - Possibly the most known GPAer around Planet Bob these days, jerdge's understanding and contributions to the fields of military organization and inter-alliance relations have revolutionized the departments of the MoD and MoFA. His rational yet friendly presence on the OWF has been and continues to be of great service to our public image. Although he has not been a member of the GPA for as long as most of the Hall of Fame inductees, jerdge has most definitely contributed more than enough to our alliance to deserve the honour.
- nik718 - The GPA has multiple times before been blessed with amazing economic minds, however there is no-one from the GPA who has contributed more to us in the field of economics than nik. His deep studies on the general principles underlying CN economics have shown all of us in the GPA that there is much more to this game than most of us would think and assisted our nations in attaining the peaks that they are at.
- AwesomeDog - Unlike the previous candidates, AwesomeDog was never an outspoken personality within the GPA. Nevertheless, AwesomeDog was one of those members who worked for the GPA regardless of any honors or fame. He did it out of genuine loyalty for the alliance and his alliance-mates. The first to volunteer against rogues and ghosts, the first to give aid, the first to give advice, AD put the GPA before his own needs. Serving as both the MoD and as VP, AD did not let power get to his head. He was the same ol' guy, helping the GPA whenever possible. Even though AD has since parted ways with the GPA, his impact, his loyalty, and his work is still felt among the entire alliance.
- Fodell - Fodell is another one of those guys that you just can't dislike. Fodell spent his career in CN in a varierty of positions, including MoMC, MoIA, Mentor, and War Handler. During the stressful times of the War on Peace, He was a War Handler, keeping order among the chaos. Fodell even went so far as to found a Tournament Edition alliance with the purpose of passsing on his military knowledge to members inexperienced in the field of war and coordination, and generally just to have a good time with one another.
- Helpma - Following the period known internally as the War on Peace, Helpma assumed the position of Minister of Economics, despite having never held an elected position previously, and guided the GPA through the reparations period, ensuring through his perseverance and dedication that the payments were completed on time, saving the GPA from further conflict. In addition to that, he has always been outspoken in his beliefs, contributing an important viewpoint to many discussions.
Edited by Kurdanak, 14 February 2013 - 11:16 PM.