From Central Powers, With Love

Even though Valentine's Day is not for about a week we (Central Powers)  thought it might be nice to give the inhabitants of Bob a little love. It has come to my attention that Tom Marvolo Riddle, a re-roll of Winner12345 has been making insane claims, that he is under the protection of Sparta. Today we would like to dispel any confusion and spur a bit of excitement for those of you who wish to see him with ZI. I hereby proclaim that Tom Marvolo Riddle of Dark Mark is to be henceforth labeled as a ghost of Central Powers, is NOT under the protection of Sparta and is open to attack from any who wish to seek vengeance, or just some fun target practice. I realize that he is a weakling and is basically dead already, but, at least you all can have the satisfaction of knowing that he will be ZI'd in the days to come. Happy Early Valentine's day! 

:wub:

Even though Valentine's Day is not for about a week we (Central Powers)  thought it might be nice to give the inhabitants of Bob a little love. It has come to my attention that Tom Marvolo Riddle, a re-roll of Winner12345 has been making insane claims, that he is under the protection of Sparta. Today we would like to dispel any confusion and spur a bit of excitement for those of you who wish to see him with ZI. I hereby proclaim that Tom Marvolo Riddle of Dark Mark is to be henceforth labeled as a ghost of Central Powers, is NOT under the protection of Sparta and is open to attack from any who wish to seek vengeance, or just some fun target practice. I realize that he is a weakling and is basically dead already, but, at least you all can have the satisfaction of knowing that he will be ZI'd in the days to come. Happy Early Valentine's day! 

:wub:

So I was never a member of Central Powers, Because you and Duke made that same "insane claim".

Lol wut? What story? Here is what I seen. One government member/founder leaves because you were insulting him. Next you knowingly let a PZI target into your alliance (I remember telling you several times he was). Two days ago, no problems. Now he is a ghost? 

*conspiracy cap on*

To me it seems you wanted yourself and your friends in power. Perhaps you didn't like what they were bringing to the table with ideas?

A straight forward answer is all I'm asking for.

Lol wut? What story? Here is what I seen. One government member/founder leaves because you were insulting him. Next you knowingly let a PZI target into your alliance (I remember telling you several times he was). Two days ago, no problems. Now he is a ghost? 

*conspiracy cap on*

To me it seems you wanted yourself and your friends in power. Perhaps you didn't like what they were bringing to the table with ideas?

A straight forward answer is all I'm asking for.

TO BE HONEST, I don't even know the whole story. I was told that Sparta wasn't happy with me, sense then, I hadn't posted a protectorate or anything. Then Yesterday, Iw as declared a ghost, hours after I was declared on by Griff.

TO BE HONEST, I don't even know the whole story. I was told that Sparta wasn't happy with me, sense then, I hadn't posted a protectorate or anything. Then Yesterday, Iw as declared a ghost, hours after I was declared on by Griff.

Sparta found out you were in their protectorate. Sparta made it clear that protection did not extend to you (probably with reference to your habit of declaring war on your own alliances). You got expelled from Central Powers and attacked. 

It doesn't take a genius to infer this. 

Here is a tip for you. An alliance that gives a protectorate takes a risk. They are declaring responsibility for an organisation they have little control over. When it is an alliance like Central powers the added fighting capacity (if the protectorate acts as an MDP) is minimal. At most they get some tech sellers. They are taking a risk on the alliance eventually becoming a useful ally that will repay the work they put in. 

They owe that alliance next to nothing. They do not undertake to back your own direction of Foreign Affairs. They do not undertake to back you up in strutting around. A protectorate is to protect a small alliance for unsolicited attacks and bullying. It is not to give the members of that alliance the full power of the protector as they engage in aggressive Foreign Affairs or posturing. 

If you thought that the relationship was totally one way, if you thought it was a ringing endorsement of whatever you did by their military (their military that is already in a major war) then you are an unappreciative little git and got what you deserved. 

You want to actually succeed in this game? Learn that relationships cut both ways. Real power comes from peoples knowledge that if they throw their weight behind you you will throw it behind them and that promise of yours is actually worth their effort to acquire. 

OCC: the last part applies to life as well. The world does not owe you anything but what you pay into it first. 

Sparta found out you were in their protectorate. Sparta made it clear that protection did not extend to you (probably with reference to your habit of declaring war on your own alliances). You got expelled from Central Powers and attacked. 

It doesn't take a genius to infer this. 

Here is a tip for you. An alliance that gives a protectorate takes a risk. They are declaring responsibility for an organisation they have little control over. When it is an alliance like Central powers the added fighting capacity (if the protectorate acts as an MDP) is minimal. At most they get some tech sellers. They are taking a risk on the alliance eventually becoming a useful ally that will repay the work they put in. 

They owe that alliance next to nothing. They do not undertake to back your own direction of Foreign Affairs. They do not undertake to back you up in strutting around. A protectorate is to protect a small alliance for unsolicited attacks and bullying. It is not to give the members of that alliance the full power of the protector as they engage in aggressive Foreign Affairs or posturing. 

If you thought that the relationship was totally one way, if you thought it was a ringing endorsement of whatever you did by their military (their military that is already in a major war) then you are an unappreciative little git and got what you deserved. 

You want to actually succeed in this game? Learn that relationships cut both ways. Real power comes from peoples knowledge that if they throw their weight behind you you will throw it behind them and that promise of yours is actually worth their effort to acquire. 

OCC: the last part applies to life as well. The world does not owe you anything but what you pay into it first. 

This is a fantastic post that I feel is completely wasted on someone who won't listen.