Dominion of Righteous Nations

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No protector?

tech raids!!

Might as well raid em even if they do have a protector. There are probably not a lot of defensive slots left open in the "Whatever is the name of the coallition opposing Q", this would make it hard for the protectors to actually retaliate in any way.

Edited by generals3

Might as well raid em even if they do have a protector. There are probably not a lot of defensive slots left open in the "Whatever is the name of the coallition opposing Q", this would make it hard for the protectors to actually retaliate in any way.

Wow you guys must be losing morale really quickly if everything turns into a "NO UR LOSING" post. Anyways, had to look up "House Baratheon", so good on you guys didn't catch that line in the announcement. Good luck.

Wow you guys must be losing morale really quickly if everything turns into a "NO UR LOSING" post. Anyways, had to look up "House Baratheon", so good on you guys didn't catch that line in the announcement. Good luck.

Heh, it was a semi joke. We don't raid and our morale is still full! (and i'm also a bit confused with the "no ur losing" part. To who'm does the "u" refer?)

As long as I have anything to throw at my enemy i'll keep on fighting.

Edited by generals3

Dorne swears fealty to House Baratheon. Somebody get Highgarden in on this and the South will be as one.

And the South will rise again...

Not the same universe but you'd be happy for sure.

---

Pleasant to see a well done DoE, done after reaching a good level of membership. I wish you people luck.

Pssst your on the same side.  Welcome DORN, to the cluster frack that is Planet Bob.