It's finally time for the Green Protection Agency to roll out...

Kurdanak

...the red carpet for invitations!

360px-Gpaflag.svg.png

Today, it has been six years and 351 days since the formation of the GPA. An unusual milestone, to be sure, but we are marking it because we want to ask you, the general Cyber Nations community, to nominate those of us that you know from our history that you believe deserve a seat in the GPA Hall of Fame.

Our reason for asking Planet Bob in general is that at the current time the names on that list are, for the most part, either deleted nations or current members of the GPA, and yet we believe that there are more ex-GPA members inhabiting Planet Bob than current GPA members.

As such, please post below to nominate any GPA nation, whether they are still a member or have left the GPA, whether they still have a nation or whether they have deleted, that you believe deserve recognition in our Hall of Fame. Please limit your nominations to a maximum of five. Nominations close in 7 days. Nominations will be added to a list in this post, most of which will be coming from our forums where our members can post their nominations without having to make a CN Forums account.

The Cabinet of the GPA has voted and decided that, like our prior nominations for the HoF, Cabinet is not allowed to go onto voting to avoid bias, as we have to make decisions regarding this process.
Our Cabinet is:
LastoftheRomans (President)
Blitzkerig0 (Vice-President)
Kurdanak (Minister of Foreign Affairs)
Caladin (Minister of Internal Affairs)
Arrnea (Minister of Defense)
TheCat (Minister of Membership Compliance)
ALdbeign (Minister of Economics)

Nominations as of post #73:
jerdge x19 (3 from the GPA forums)
probablamenteno x12 (3 from the GPA forums)
nik718 x7 (2 from the GPA forums)
El Bruc x6
queenhaliee x4
D34th x3
Azaghul x3
Azure x3
Shay x3
Apriland x4 (1 from the GPA forums)
Valid de Impala x2
Kristin Marie x2
AwesomeDog x2
Helpma x2
Don Chele x2
Biff Webster x2
Angevin x2
Dilber, our Saviour
Duke Phillips
suryanto tan
Godzilla, our Mascot
Duke of Carteria
Rooman33
Nuwen
Stewie, our eternal MoFA
Fodell
Jericthegreat
Pippedy
BaronofBeef
kingzog
Mark8240
Sun WuKong
Susanoo (1 from the GPA forums)

Kind Regards,
The Green Protection Agency. Edited by Kurdanak

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary the Fantabulous - leading GPA (I think?) going on to become Emperor of NPO

Jerdge- The only neutral who actively (seemingly) follows politics

Caladin- Literally the greatest GPA member this world has ever known. The truest and brightest example of a neutral nation and an inspiration to all with his wisdom and insight. Caladin should seriously have his own hall of fame, no, Hall of Caladin. Every GPA member should submit an essay attesting to his greatness. Minimum 1000 words.

Edited by Tiber Septim

Voted Dilber. While Dilber was never a member of the GPA, he has had a large effect on it. From poaching Mary to organizing the Woodstock massacre, the GPA would not be as it is now without him. Dilber was also part of the Dilrow Doctrine, which allowed the GPA to maintain a senator on Green. Dilber also caused the largest amount of signatures changes to the Declaration of Neutrality ever.

Also, April thought I was p. cool and that counts for something.

Edited by Dilber

Mary the Fantabulous - leading GPA (I think?) going on to become Emperor of NPO

Jerdge- The only neutral who actively (seemingly) follows politics

Caladin- Literally the greatest GPA member this world has ever known. The truest and brightest example of a neutral nation and an inspiration to all with his wisdom and insight. Caladin should seriously have his own hall of fame, no, Hall of Caladin. Every GPA member should submit an essay attesting to his greatness. Minimum 1000 words.

Mary is already in the HoF and yes, she was one of the early President's of the GPA

And thank you for your nomination  :lol1:

I thought this was a War Decl. Really Disappointed.

Mission accomplished.
The GPA will now go back into it's cryogenic freeze until next year. Edited by Kurdanak

Here are my nominations:

• probablamenteno
  • Jerdge
  • AwesomeDog
  • Blitzkerig0
  • nik718

Glad to see the title got some attention :D

- LastoftheRomans

President of the GPA

Edited by LastoftheRomans

El Bruc was my favorite GPA member of all time. put him in.

An awesome fellow indeed, and still warmly thought of by many of us, though I feel the fact he was expelled/fell on his sword may count against him here.