where Non Grata nations have gone

Lorlax

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we already have target lists, they're not going anywhere.

I don't think they were trying to hide and wait to attack later , because that would be stupid seeing how it is easy to track them all.

It doesn't add any advantage whatsoever seeing how it makes no difference what AA nations fly.

It appears simply that they wanted to fly their old AA(colors) in this war, for some reason.

Hence Darkfall, they had no hope of a tactical advantage and they were already in combat.

Edited by Commander shepard

You must not have been online to see the OP in your DoW. Needless to say, failure on that level of government coming from some of those alliances isn't surprising.

I'm well aware of what went on with the DoW, which again doesn't relate to my initial comment.  I can see why people say not to waste time on OWF.  :facepalm:

You must not have been online to see the OP in your DoW. Needless to say, failure on that level of government coming from some of those alliances isn't surprising.

And still, they are curbstomping you.

I understand your frustation. After years of building up your Ego on the stomping of those weaker, it triggers a lot of insecurity to find that you are now even  weaker than them.

:popcorn:

And still, they are curbstomping you.

I understand your frustation. After years of building up your Ego on the stomping of those weaker, it triggers a lot of insecurity to find that you are now even  weaker than them.

I have been curbstomped before (I was in the 1st GOONS), this is not a curbstomp, and the fact that you think it is means you've obviously never been. Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

Ok guys, can we work together, we need a team to search high and one to search low and some to spread out and check the more unusual place because we need to find the point of this thread, because I can't see it anywhere

Edited by andyt2k

I don't think anyone is expecting to "go anywhere". Historically, MK has always changed AAs when they went to war, whether it's a winning or a losing one.

my point was more it doesn't matter what AA you're on, I'm certain target lists were made to ensure nobody is escaping, I recall the policies I believe every alliance but TPF used in UjW to throw the NS stats, we did it in CDS as well.

I
don't think they were trying to hide and wait to attack later , because
that would be stupid seeing how it is easy to track them all.

It doesn't add any advantage whatsoever seeing how it makes no difference what AA nations fly.

It appears simply that they wanted to fly their old AA(colors) in this war, for some reason.

Hence Darkfall, they had no hope of a tactical advantage and they were already in combat.

Pretty much, its one of the few times you can enjoy your old AA and it doesnt matter since you're already at war.

Edited by Mogar

I have been curbstomped before (I was in the 1st GOONS), this is not a curbstomp, and the fact that you think it is means you've obviously never been.

You are still living in denial, I see. 

How was it? Denial leads to anger, anger leads to grief, and grief leads to inner peace. Or something. You a long way have to walk still, young one.

Edited by Krashnaia

Ok guys, can we work together, we need a term to search high and one to search low and some to spread out and check the more unusual place because we need to find the point of this thread, because I can't see it anywhere

It has the same point as anything else.

So what you are admitting is that your Derp Rush coalition is so incompetent that you don't have a targets lists on all our nations? 

Congrats on admitting to such fail.

I take offense to this.  You know we track all of this.

my point was more it doesn't matter what AA you're on, I'm certain target lists were made to ensure nobody is escaping, I recall the policies I believe every alliance but TPF used in UjW to throw the NS stats, we did it in CDS as well.

What I was saying is pretty much my first sentence. I don't think anyone is really expecting to avoid anything and/or hide

Looks like you're 2 for 2 in the observing the obvious category today!

my comment was on the 30th, yours was the 31st, do you see the problem with your post? I think it make your entire post quite ironic really