where Non Grata nations have gone

Lorlax

There once was a goon from doomhouse, with a penis as big a mouse, Q declared and the mouse got scared, and nobody let goons repair.

a poem by jazz

e: Seriously though every DH side alliance is swapping around AAs, why does this matter?

Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread was simply made for the nations who don't keep up with politics who simply wanted to know where Grata nations had gone, nothing to do with the coalition losing track of nations...

There once was a goon from doomhouse, with a penis as big a mouse, Q declared and the mouse got scared, and nobody let goons repair.

a poem by jazz

e: Seriously though every DH side alliance is swapping around AAs, why does this matter?

Every so often a random person that has nothing to with the war or its planning will notice and figure it out and thing they have noticed something that nobody else has not knowing that everyone has list of nation names and do not need AAs.  Then they post it and feel bad because not only is it now a big reveal but, they end up feeling dumb for not knowing it has been going on since the early days of Planet Bob.  I think the first time I noticed was FAN in GW2 but I did not go running to the OWF to make a fool of myself.  Well not that time anyway. 

a poem by jazz

Almost as though an attack on one is an attack on all?

Almost as though an attack on one is an attack on all?

Would have sounded familiar....

if half of your coalition hadn't edited your massive DoW to cover up your failure of communications.