An Announcement by the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

bannerannoun.png

The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization recognizes the government sanctioned attacks as a Declaration of War by the alliances of R&R and Death Before Dishonour.

Any attack against a nation of GATO by any alliance not tied by a direct treaty to an alliance already engaged in a publicly declared war with GATO will be considered a rogue war and will be handled as such. Should a resolution be unachievable and the situation escalate to an official alliance war, that conflict will be considered a separate war from the Equilibrium War by GATO.

On behalf of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization,
Laserwolf, Assembly Chairman
Magicninja, Minister of Defense
Armen17, Minister of Domestic Affairs
Dre4mwe4ver, Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a stupid policy, but nobody need to worry about them since GATO is going to surrender soon.

How so, De34th?  Seems to mirror the universally accepted norms of the treaty system.  As a law and order guy, if I'm reading this right,  I give it my stamp of approval.  Of course, might often makes right, and I suppose if GATO can't enforce it, the the universally accepted system matters for naught.  But law and order guys live in the world as it should be, not how it is.

Even if I'm reading this wrong, loves me some Dre4m, and will thus hail him mindlessly. o/

"an attack on one is an attack on all! but the other side cant use that, we called it, it's ours. " stop it, when we declare war on one AA isn't it a declaration on all of equilibrium. get your stories straight. it goes BOTH WAYS guys, just because we don't call all of you out in the DOW doesn't mean you guys get to pick and choose who declares on all and who only declares on you. it took all my power to not use more colorful language in describing this dumb post.

Any attack against a nation of GATO by any alliance not tied by a direct treaty to an alliance already engaged in a publicly declared war with GATO will be considered a rogue war and will be handled as such.

I guess you overlooked DB4D's treaty with INVICTA? Either way, it matters not. We aren't in this to give hugs and flowers or play by your standards. Have a good war. 

I guess you overlooked DB4D's treaty with INVICTA? Either way, it matters not. We aren't in this to give hugs and flowers or play by your standards. Have a good war. 

No we didn't this is a from here on in kinda thing.

For the record what we consider good to go:

GATO DoW on GOD Via CnG

GATO DoW on Invicta Via CnG

RnR DoW on GATO Via SF

DBDH DoW on GATO Via oDoAP with Invicta

All legit and good to go. Anyone else wanna get involved based off MD treaties with GOD and Invicta? Fine just post it up. Anyone wanna get involved with GATO via MA or oA with RnR or DBDH? Fine with us just post it up. Somone with an oA to an oA partner of RnR wanna get involved? Go right ahead just post it up and the treaty chain you are using. Not too much to ask. Someone without a valid tie in to any of the above want to get involved? We're gonna have a problem with that and hopefully all of our allies will too.

Edited by magicninja

GATO DoW on GOD

GATO DoW on Invicta

RnR DoW on GATO

DBDH DoW on GATO

All legit and good to go. Anyone else wanna get involved based off MD treaties with GOD and Invicta? Fine just post it up. Anyone wanna get involved with GATO via MA or oA with RnR or DBDH? Fine with us just post it up. Somone with an oA to an oA partner of RnR wanna get involved? Go right ahead just post it up and the treaty chain you are using. Not too much to ask. Someone without a valid tie in to any of the above want to get involved? We're gonna have a problem with that and hopefully all of our allies will too.

This whole post stinks of WHAAA WHAAA we dont want to fight people we didnt strategicaly choose to fight.

answer me, is it an attack on one an attack on all, or does that only apply when you want it to,  someone from equilibrium explain it to me. you can just make a bubble of no rules around you and expect everyone else to follow the rules you ignore.

This whole post stinks of WHAAA WHAAA we dont want to fight people we didnt strategicaly choose to fight.

answer me, is it an attack on one an attack on all, or does that only apply when you want it to,  someone from equilibrium explain it to me. you can just make a bubble of no rules around you and expect everyone else to follow the rules you ignore.

^ pretty legit

How so, De34th?  Seems to mirror the universally accepted norms of the treaty system.  As a law and order guy, if I'm reading this right,  I give it my stamp of approval.  Of course, might often makes right, and I suppose if GATO can't enforce it, the the universally accepted system matters for naught.  But law and order guys live in the world as it should be, not how it is.

Even if I'm reading this wrong, loves me some Dre4m, and will thus hail him mindlessly. o/

There no such thing as universally accepted norms of the treaty system, like there are no universally accepted norms for tech raiding. An alliance has the right to declare war in support of another alliance without the need of a treaty to say that, if an alliance share the common opinions and goals of another alliance they have the sovereignty to declare war without the need of a treaty to allow them to. That said, thee GATO' new policy is stupid because in a coalition war declare an alliance of the same coalition of another you're fighting a "rogue" or considered it a separate war front just because the two alliances don't share a treaty is non sense and nobody will going to buy it just because GATO is saying. Try to enforce internal policies to other alliances is stupid, unless the alliance that is trying to enforce it has enough power to do so and right now power is a commodity that is lacking in GATO or in their side.

Sounds good, I just ask that you get our acronym right lol. It's "DB4D". Good luck and happy killing season. 

GATO DoW on GOD Via CnG

GATO DoW on Invicta Via CnG

RnR DoW on GATO Via SF

DBDH DoW on GATO Via oDoAP with Invicta