While Cyber Nations Standard blooms in a War of Coalitions, the Tournament Edition has been left out of the limelight by the Glowing Green Lands of other dimensions.

So without further ado and to put TE out of its misery, Citadel hereby recognizes a state of war with the alliance of Muscle Hamsters!

Good luck guys! Onto a great war! o/

Stats as of 12:27 Am on the 26th:

Citadel: 115K NS, 7650 ANS, 24K infra, 26 nukes

Muscle Hamsters: 88K NS, 8800 ANS, 21K infra, 28 nukes

Citadel has 1 nation over 15K NS, 5 from 10K to 15K, and 3 from 5K to 10K. Muscle hamsters has 2 over 15K, 1 more over 10K, 5 more over 5K.

In addition, MH has three players at 11 days inactive, with a total NS of about 20.6K, bringing their effective NS down to 67K. Citadel has 2 nations inactive for more than a week, with a total of 4300 NS.

Edited by Chess Tyrant

Stats as of 12:27 Am on the 26th: Citadel: 115K NS, 7650 ANS, 24K infra, 26 nukes Muscle Hamsters: 88K NS, 8800 ANS, 21K infra, 28 nukes Citadel has 1 nation over 15K NS, 5 from 10K to 15K, and 3 from 5K to 10K. Muscle hamsters has 2 over 15K, 1 more over 10K, 5 more over 5K. In addition, MH has three players at 11 days inactive, with a total NS of about 20.6K, bringing their effective NS down to 67K. Citadel has 2 nations inactive for more than a week, with a total of 4300 NS.

Damn I need get those guys to collect. 

Ok these new war screens make me all happy inside. Awesomeness.

You guys are the first to get them full war, so do feel special :)

o7 WAR and WAR STATS!

edited to add: I still hate the new forums posting though :(

Edited by Clash