Did someone ask for aquahogs?

HappyTheHobo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a couple of obvious ways of looking at this. Yes, there are more than two ways, but I'm going to focus exclusively on the obvious ones.

First, trapdoors. I said it. You read it. Trapdoors. We've all seen them in at least one capacity; usually as a piece of flooring that can be made to rapidly, suddenly and unexpectedly fall out from beneath a person. But what's beneath the trapdoor? What's at the bottom of that shaft in which the person just hilariously fell? For the unimaginative....nothing. Just another floor some distance below the one they just fell through. For the lightly or marginally imaginative there might be spikes, or alligators or alligators with spikes on their backs. What I'm trying to convey is there would be some sort of combination of sharp objects and scaly American reptiles. Me, I'm a used hypodermic needles and leeches kind of guy. Don't ask me where I get those items in large quantities, because my guy doesn't like dealing to strangers.

Second, and no less obvious, is Copper. No, not the British/Australian slang for Police Officer; I'm referring to the chemical element. Good old Cu, or "Atomic Number 29" for those of you who fancy figures. In addition to having ridiculously high electrical and thermal conductivity, Copper is essential to all living organisms. How can that be? Well, "...it is a key constituent of the respiratory enzyme complex cytochrome c oxidase."

In conclusion, Uruguay is a land of contrasts.

/I'm going back to drinking now

Sometimes my plans involve doing things that weren't thought as possible. Other times I will go along the lines of misinforming others just to see if they are paying attention. While death may be certain for most people if you try some very simple steps you too can avoid death forever. The first step is to send me $10000000 so I can send you the entire cheat death like a boss and get the girl package. Not only will I teach you how to cheat death, but I will help you get the girl. Yes that's right Te'o you too can get a REAL girlfriend. After the initial package there are going to be some other things you will need. I mean you are now going to live forever so you might as well go to a Vegas strip club and hook up with everyone there. I don't want to give away too many of my ideas but they can help you out in the future or you can decide to ignore hobo and not understand what is going on.

o/ fark on ther decision to do that

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1358655624' post='3080655']
Will Fark continue their protection of Umbrella at this time?
[/quote]

Alas, that protectorate lapsed. And now the winds of change blow. The rains fall in torrents. And our glasses are again empty. Priorities.
Hail Hobo, our Homeless Overlord.

[quote name='Rokula' timestamp='1358657930' post='3080700']
This is the most confusing thing I read all month.
[/quote]
You must not get onto the OWF much. There's a whole DoW thread around here somewhere with numerous posts more confusing than the OP.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358657369' post='3080692']
No NADC members below the rank of ZI Target may post in this thread.
[/quote]

I've read the post and I don't really understand what it means.
So I decided not to allow me to post here.