Amazing Nukes

alyster

So we have a nice upper tier war going. Once the nukes start flying at update, could the people with 20-40k tech post their nukes here as well. Would like to see those -1000 infra shots :D

kthnxbai

Edited by alyster

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]
[b]Message:[/b] Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by CubaQuerida. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 39969 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 987.946 miles of land, 329.315 technology, 987.946 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.[/size][/font][/color]

[font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"][color="#505050"][size=2]You sure you wanna come at me bro?[/size][/color][/font]

[quote name='CubaQuerida' timestamp='1358662234' post='3080743']

[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2][b]Message:[/b] Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by CubaQuerida. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 39969 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 987.946 miles of land, 329.315 technology, 987.946 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][color=#505050][size=2]You sure you wanna come at me bro?[/size][/color][/font]
[/quote]

1k infra. Ow. That hurt my nation just to read.

• 2 weeks later...

Cuba has the third highest tech level of the nations involved in the war. He couldn't use his Subs in battle support, otherwise the damage would have been almost 1.2k infra and ~400 tech. Of all the people at war the top nuke (Timmehhh's) should destroy well over 1.1k infra/land and ~350 tech. All of this is already impressive, but it gets mind-boggling if you think that the current possible "ultimate" nuking of the game (Hime's) would destroy ~1.8k infra/land and ~600 tech (per nuke and w/o Subs).

Cuba has the third highest tech level of the nations involved in the war. He couldn't use his Subs in battle support, otherwise the damage would have been almost 1.2k infra and ~400 tech. Of all the people at war the top nuke (Timmehhh's) should destroy well over 1.1k infra/land and ~350 tech. All of this is already impressive, but it gets mind-boggling if you think that the current possible "ultimate" nuking of the game (Hime's) would destroy ~1.8k infra/land and ~600 tech (per nuke and w/o Subs).

Cuba got BS in on momo today. 

e: Perhaps Cuba or momo could share the battle report?

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Surely, Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by CubaQuerida. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 74342 soldiers, 14514 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,168.330 miles of land, 389.443 technology, 1,168.330 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

I also have this one, forwarded to me by Timmeh. It's a battle supported nuke he landed on TRON IX about a week ago. Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Timmehhh. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 69762 soldiers, 13160 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,319.758 miles of land, 449.505 technology, 1,348.516 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation

I also have this one, forwarded to me by Timmeh. It's a battle supported nuke he landed on TRON IX about a week ago. Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Timmehhh. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 69762 soldiers, 13160 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,319.758 miles of land, 449.505 technology, 1,348.516 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation

That's just under 18k NS gone just with the nuke if I'm running the numbers right.  That's brutal.

What Hime's nukes would do is irrelevant. He will never use them.

What Hime's nukes would do is irrelevant. He will never use them.

"She". The character is female, and it's the character that fires (or not) her nukes. At least I would hope.

Your prevision is also of that kind that can never been proven right, only wrong. I guess that the "point" was just to taunt, wasn't it?

"She". The character is female, and it's the character that fires (or not) her nukes. At least I would hope.

Your prevision is also of that kind that can never been proven right, only wrong. I guess that the "point" was just to taunt, wasn't it?

This is an OOC forum. To my knowledge... the PLAYER of Hime is a male. So your assertion that I should refer to him as a she is incorrect in this particular forum. MY statement is not a prevision, but it IS a well-substantiated hypothesis. 

This is an OOC forum. To my knowledge... the PLAYER of Hime is a male. So your assertion that I should refer to him as a she is incorrect in this particular forum. MY statement is not a prevision, but it IS a well-substantiated hypothesis.

Well this is an OOC forum where we comment on either what happens in the game or what involves the players, thus either situation may apply depending on the context and intent. As you seemed to be taunting I was assuming that you were making fun of the character, but I accept your explanation that you were actually talking of the player.

I meant that your "well-substantiated hypothesis" is of the kind that can never been proven right - only wrong - as long as both the game and Hime (the character) exist.
Both Hime's (the player) involvement in CN and CN itself will necessarily end at some point, anyway, thus your hypothesis is verifiable, not only falsifiable. I wasn't expecting that you were interested in bringing in this discussion your hypothesis over these aspects: I stand corrected.

Man, all these super nukes make me feel small and tiny... Thanks for stealing the thread Cuba  :gag:

Regardless, hehe, here's my contribution, 16K tech

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Irons82. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 8539 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 635.089 miles of land, 211.696 technology, 635.089 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

This was a battle-supported nuke I dropped on Momo, unfortunately not based from my initial 20.1k tech (~19.25k I think):

To: Momonishiki From: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz Date: 1/30/2013 12:22:47 AM Subject: Nuclear Attack Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 68919 soldiers, 13100 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 858.655 miles of land, 286.218 technology, 858.655 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

e:

Exactly so. I think I was on -66.681 at the time though.

Very weird.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz