An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358742113' post='3081519']
-big snip- Tiber Septim knows what he's doing and is fighting all out -big snip-
[/quote]

:smug: I cannot deny these accusations. :smug:

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1358742865' post='3081523']
wakakakaa
[/quote]

Your Avatar penetrates my soul.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An honorable move, NSO, but please do not let this distract you from killing Kaskus.

Edit: Ok having gone back and read some of the earlier parts of this thread, I see it's not distracting you at all, godspeed.
Edit2:
[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358736768' post='3081473']
He is a one man wrecking machine. To whatever alliance he is in at the time.
[/quote]
Credit where credit is due, this is a pretty good burn.

VVVVVVVVVVVVV I can feel the love tonight VVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358747610' post='3081831']
An honorable move, NSO, but please do not let this distract you from killing Kaskus.

Edit: Ok having gone back and read some of the earlier parts of this thread, I see it's not distracting you at all, godspeed.
[/quote]

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358747610' post='3081831']

Edit2:

Credit where credit is due, this is a pretty good burn.

VVVVVVVVVVVVV I can feel the love tonight VVVVVVVVVVV
[/quote]

So much Irony in this(these) whole conflict(s) its hurting my sides.

But the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Also Sardonic good to see you are still around :D!

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1358748186' post='3081845']
Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
[/quote]

What. The. $%&@.

What are you looking at? Kaskus/NSO have 68 active wars between them. 38 are by NSO on Kaskus; 30 by Kaskus on NSO.

NPO and Kaskus have 47 active wars. 6 by Kaskus on NPO and 41 by NPO on Kaskus.

Problem is that of those 68 wars between Kaskus/NSO, only Tiber Septim, Adolph Mussolini, Cerberus, CommissarThomas and Kain know what they are doing/fighting full out. Wad of lint occasionally does but not really. Most aren't fighting back at all or are just lobbing CMs.

Seriously you think NSO declared 164 wars on a 38 man alliance (38*3 = 114 btw) ..lol alright :huh:[/quote]

114 maximum at any given moment. Those numbers are since December 19 when I declared on you [NPO numbers, obviously, just since their entry]. You've seen our program, and know how it tracks records. I update it daily.I would hope that Kaskus would have the higher number of declarations, afterall they made the inital blitz against us in their efforts to white knight for you. Too bad they gone black. With your limited defense slots [compared to the buffet your small numbers have waiting in front of you], and so many nations not requiring us to drop 3 nations on them, there's no reason we should have the higher number. And yet, we still control the flow of the war on our side of the field.

[quote]As I didn't war you personally [b]I don't know but[/b] I remember Kaskus members asking why you didn't fight back because you have money (defeat alert showed you getting 5 mill destroyed).[/quote]

Precisely, your head in your ass. I didn't fight back because it wasn't logical to. Your nations were draining more of their own money than they were taking from me - and when I switched it to defeat alerts, that reduced my daily losses while your guys were still being drained. Being under 3 [6 when I did make declarations] nations daily since the beginning of the war with more than double your infra - it doesn't matter how much money or experience you have, you can only obtain and deploy so many soldiers. The numbers can only play out one way on GAs.

[quote]
Lol? Noone ever made you a "key nation" whatever happened to you [b]is happening all across the board at NSO.[/b]
[/quote]

heh - if only it was. You might have had your first fact right of the past month and a half.

"Snip" CommissarThomas know what they are doing/fighting full out. "Snip"
[/quote]

Thank you, why not dip in to your funds and rank up to fight our High Tiers instead of clubbing our academy members who don't have the money or nukes to fight back.

academy = noob .. A [b]new[/b] nation ... Sorry our references are too much for you to comprehend :psyduck:

You didn't decide anything, you've been given no choice but to remain down with us small nations.

Edited by Rayvon

Ive been able to push up from >1k to 7k with ease. Ive actually so far this round gone up a few K in NS. If I can do that then im sure the Kaskus members still with 1bil+ WC can easily go up to whatever tier you wish.

Edited by KenoCore

Kinda got screwed on the entrence went in with only 100mil (had just bought a wonder :( )
Went up against Nuke nations with no nukes or SDI. (Your alliance gave me my first nuke ever so thank you for the experince :3)
NPO came in and knocked my crown off.

All silly dumb excuses I know but do not fret Rayvon. We will be hopefully cuddling soon <3 Next round I'll come up to the 8-10k range and cuddle with you <3

I shall do my best Dibler and Rayvon but time for bed :) Just finished updating my Resume :D! wish me luck! also. Don't forget to have fun with this war. I am and so have the NSO's I have fought. they have been fun and my first war since The Unjust War so lets make it count =]!

Yahn! Oh oK I am awake, same bs different day. MOM! throw a sith on the grill! I am hungry! I will be back in a minute, gota brush my tooth, and take a shower in the sewer. Ok time for killing! another day another dead sith (old kaskus saying) wakakakakakak

PS last 3 NSO attacked 1675, 1341, 1285 days old, are these noobs? if so the meat is kinda chewy and stringy, I hear NOOB is real tender.

Edited by Lord Bit

Wow, I hadn't bothered to read this thread in a few pages and now that I have I really wish I hadn't. What drivel. NSO, I'm sorry that you've had to put up with this for so long. Hopefully your lucky stars align and Kaskus realizes how ridiculous they are being.

Oh look, a pig just flew past my window.

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1358783301' post='3082313']
Yahn! Oh oK I am awake, same bs different day. MOM! throw a sith on the grill! I am hungry! I will be back in a minute, gota brush my tooth, and take a shower in the sewer. Ok time for killing! another day another dead sith (old kaskus saying) wakakakakakak

PS last 3 NSO attacked 1675, 1341, 1285 days old, are these noobs? if so the meat is kinda chewy and stringy, I hear NOOB is real tender.
[/quote]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=311377"]Kinda Hard to do when all your troops are dead.[/url]

You have zero troops right now.

Edited by CommissarThomas

I am pretty sure rhat Kaskus has ne received a no release from this war to fight the other war sentence.

You had your chance.

Side note: I know sardonic. They didn't even get it.

i have never understood CN when it comes to insults were going ti !@#$%* and moan and blah blah blah blah and then eventually were gonna fight side by side and be buddy buddies. you act like their is going to be an eternal grudge :P. sorry you dont have that honor. so just hush up enjoy the war and tell your little kittens TPF and SHang to please be quiet and go help your allies in the bigger conflict and let us 3 (NPO,NSO,KASKUS) have our fun <3

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358814837' post='3082696']
i have never understood CN when it comes to insults were going ti !@#$%* and moan and blah blah blah blah and then eventually were gonna fight side by side and be buddy buddies. you act like their is going to be an eternal grudge :P. sorry you dont have that honor. so just hush up enjoy the war and tell your little kittens TPF and SHang to please be quiet and go help your allies in the bigger conflict and let us 3 (NPO,NSO,KASKUS) have our fun <3
[/quote]
No! You have been naughty and now will be stuck not fighting the war you want to because you chose to interfere with business that happened outside of your alliance and was dealt with amicably(sort of) by that crap talker while he was not even in your alliance. He has used you, but you have also stolen his masculinity by not allowing him to man up. Now he tromps around like the little boy that he is and tells tall tales and you guys' keep enabling him.

So stay on your corner until the NSO finds pity for you or you man up yourselves. Don't hold your breath, they aren't Sith for no reason.

im fairly content with the front were on now. i actually prefer just watching this new conflict. itll help keep it just a 1v1 hopefully :3. i wanted this nso conflict so your statement doesnt work. no complaints from US and none from us ones mad :3 sorry to crush your dreams.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358816537' post='3082726']
i wanted this nso conflict so your statement doesnt work.
[/quote]
Too bad your leader can't admit this, would have saved us 50 pages of your drivel.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358766652' post='3082108']
Ive been able to push up from >1k to 7k with ease. Ive actually so far this round gone up a few K in NS. If I can do that then im sure the Kaskus members still with 1bil+ WC can easily go up to whatever tier you wish.
[/quote]

If Kaskus members still have this kind of warchest, please tell one (or more!) to come up and hit me, TIA.