An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358610384' post='3079953']
No I must have missed that. Can you show me where?
[/quote]Let me get you a step stool. It's hard to see when you have been at 100 infra for last 2-3 weeks.

Your [b]TOP 30[/b] are not busy, will they be helping allies??

Edited by Lord Bit

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1358653138' post='3080588']
Easy there TIGER, aren't you the guy that allowed diablo to nuke your boss Rayvon everyday, and saved your nukes, instead of nuking diablo daily?? while you and rayvon were fighting him? I mean Tigger.
[/quote]You're all the same to me. All retarded beyond reason.

Please explain to the class how I am supposed to physically stop someone launching their own nukes at somebody else?

Btw it's Tiger.

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1358653687' post='3080599']
Idea, have your top 30 aid allies (looks good), then they get smaller and can help you with kaskus aka give kaskus more targets not in peace mode.
[/quote]
Okay, I'll admit I laughed at this.

Yeah cause our top 30 learned to fight from the same academy that Smurf learned from .... Oh wait ...

This is the part you're failing to comprehend - you can sit and toss around our small nations all you want. Bite those ankles. Feel ferocious. But remember that those top 30 [and growing each day] can continually fund our fighting nations. You're ANS is at 12, that's with your 2 or 3 savage beast nations that haven't left Peace Mode since the war began helping to raise it for you.

Just because you [i]can[/i] still fight some of our nations, doesn't mean you're doing anything effective or worthwhile. You're not doing anything noteworthy. And you're certainly not doing anything glorious.

But every day you sit here spewing your rubbish, your fierce 4 nations that get to redeclare wars, you're continually growing weaker on a whole while we're already starting to rebuild.

Better get on that funding the SINGLE brave NSO with a 866K warchest has 3 open aid slots, I already said he needs help, are your big guys really funding and helping smalls, NPO is aiding more than your greedy top tier. Help your guys! aka give them more money for kaskus spoils!

I need cash for a haircut and dental work for gods sake

204 / 627
(32.54%) aid slot use by NSO as your smalls are fighting, the bigs spend time on the beach sipping cocktails

oh my guy got aid from a MSO fighter 12k ns nation,,, yea that NSO aid machine is scary

Edited by Lord Bit

I think you need some funding for that education while you're at it. No point in dressing up a dull package.

Since Jan 17, 2013:
NSO 32 new declarations
Kaskus 11 new declarations

NSO sent 183m and tech/soldiers
NPO/NG/SL combined sent 40m and soldiers to Sith nations
Kaskus sent 19.5m and a bunch of tech and soldiers

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358662909' post='3080756']
I think you need some funding for that education while you're at it. No point in dressing up a dull package.

Since Jan 17, 2013:
NSO 32 new declarations

[/quote]

We waste our breath on such filth.

And the point is few Kaskus need aid, Your the one that said your top tier would make it rain$$$$ I just was trying to help the brave NSO guy get some rain

as far a declarations, Big Brother came in and is stopping us from attacking, but since somebody pushed your guys off the bench, we dont care a NSO attacker or defender , either way fun to beat on

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1358664951' post='3080807']
And the point is few Kaskus need aid, Your the one that said your top tier would make it rain$$$$ I just was trying to help the brave NSO guy get some rain

as far a declarations, Big Brother came in and is stopping us from attacking, but since somebody pushed your guys off the bench, we dont care a NSO attacker or defender , either way fun to beat on
[/quote]

I may be really drunk fm but I aut stilde so aall you got so say to u ysbfucm u. You're lie stupid. Put that !@#$ in google translator !@#$%*

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358662909' post='3080756']

Since Jan 17, 2013:
NSO 32 new declarations

[/quote]What is it with you and facts, Ray? give Kaskus a chance for Admin's sake.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1358667627' post='3080843']
What is it with you and facts, Ray? give Kaskus a chance for Admin's sake.
[/quote]

I feel pity for such souls. I can't stand by and let them live in total ignorance, wouldn't be right.

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1358661704' post='3080733']
Better get on that funding the SINGLE brave NSO with a 866K warchest has 3 open aid slots, I already said he needs help, are your big guys really funding and helping smalls, NPO is aiding more than your greedy top tier. Help your guys! aka give them more money for kaskus spoils!

I need cash for a haircut and dental work for gods sake

204 / 627
(32.54%) aid slot use by NSO as your smalls are fighting, the bigs spend time on the beach sipping cocktails

oh my guy got aid from a MSO fighter 12k ns nation,,, yea that NSO aid machine is scary
[/quote]

So says a guy receiving large sums of cash and tech in Aid. Why today, your ally wasted six nukes trying to hit me before the seventh hit me, and my Battle Buddies have you presighted with 45 nukes to your five. I am also tying up your buddies who also have nukes. But at the end of the day, the war is more costly to you than it is to me. My Alliance will come out of this war with a net gain, yours will have come out chewed up and worse off than if you had simply given Smurf up.

Also I have buddies in reserve who can pile on while I rebuild to re-engage, while you don't and slowly bit by bit go Zero Infrastructure, Zero Tech, and Zero Money. Keep boasting, its enjoyable. Just remember, you're the one losing.

[quote name='CommissarThomas' timestamp='1358705255' post='3081059']
So says a guy receiving large sums of cash and tech in Aid. Why today, your ally wasted six nukes trying to hit me before the seventh hit me, and my Battle Buddies have you presighted with 45 nukes to your five. I am also tying up your buddies who also have nukes. But at the end of the day, the war is more costly to you than it is to me. My Alliance will come out of this war with a net gain, yours will have come out chewed up and worse off than if you had simply given Smurf up.

Also I have buddies in reserve who can pile on while I rebuild to re-engage, while you don't and slowly bit by bit go Zero Infrastructure, Zero Tech, and Zero Money. Keep boasting, its enjoyable. Just remember, you're the one losing.
[/quote]????dude lay off the crack pipe, recieving aid???? i feel it it is better to give than recieve , [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=311377&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=311377&Extended=1[/url] , and only 1 nuke can hit a day, SO PLEASE PLEASE NSO attack me and dispell the (New Sissy Order) myth. please NSO fill our slots, so big brother does not have to. i heve 2 slots expiring soon, and look forward to NSO warriors ZZZZZZIIIII ing me , OH MY he he ehehe

PS I am out of toilet paper and kinda itchy, so please bring some to war with you so I can Re-wipe

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358706893' post='3081075']
And don't worry about Commissar Thomas, my good comrade there is getting exactly what he needs to finish you off Bit.

Cheers. :)
[/quote]don't worry Longshadow will send you 68 cents to help with the rebuild, another broken nation in rubble heard from, maybe emporer Rayvon can dig into his vast warchest and help.

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1358724354' post='3081290']
????dude lay off the crack pipe, recieving aid???? i feel it it is better to give than recieve , [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=311377&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernati...1377&Extended=1[/url] , and only 1 nuke can hit a day, SO PLEASE PLEASE NSO attack me and dispell the (New Sissy Order) myth. please NSO fill our slots, so big brother does not have to. i heve 2 slots expiring soon, and look forward to NSO warriors ZZZZZZIIIII ing me , OH MY he he ehehe

PS I am out of toilet paper and kinda itchy, so please bring some to war with you so I can Re-wipe
[/quote]I'm loving how upset you're getting. Please continue.

[quote name='Lord Bit' timestamp='1358724354' post='3081290']
????dude lay off the crack pipe, recieving aid???? i feel it it is better to give than recieve , [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=311377&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernati...1377&Extended=1[/url] , and only 1 nuke can hit a day, SO PLEASE PLEASE NSO attack me and dispell the (New Sissy Order) myth. please NSO fill our slots, so big brother does not have to. i heve 2 slots expiring soon, and look forward to NSO warriors ZZZZZZIIIII ing me , OH MY he he ehehe

[/quote]

If you have money to waste to send but not rebuild, it tells me you like low NS so you can shove on non-nuclear members of the NSO and NPO, well guess what, I too can endure low NS and do so as long as it takes till you quit.

Also while you wallow down in the muck, know this, at the end of the war, your only accomplishment will be to nuke and Tech Raid Academy Members of the orders while still getting the $^$*$*%* knocked out of you by relentless warriors such as me who post war will be back to regular size while you spend years recovering.

Perhaps TPF can step in and help NSO with any needed aid. Our coffers are open to our allies.

Gantan X & Tan have had plenty of chance to end this amicably. Kaskus has turned from good warriors that can be respected into flaming, spamming drivel. You have accomplished nothing, but to tarnish NEW. Too much trash and trash talk has been allowed and I for one am sick of it.

Edited by Judge X

Hold on my kind TPF.

It is well known and generally agreed that words exchanged on OWF (excluding official annoucnements) rarely if ever correctly show how an actual alliance works or behaves.

NSO/TPF/NEW/NPO/Shang and countless other Alliances have all exchanged words. Some against NSO and her allies. Others against Kaskus and her allies and friends. It is however poor sport to use OWF to judge an alliance. Every alliance has a big mouthed member who loves to rant here and there and spice things up (me included sometimes)

NSO/NPO/TPF all have asked us to end this but they never have given Kaskus a good reason why?

[b]- Why should we stop having fun?[/b]
[b]- We are still capable of fighting.[/b]

find a solution and an ending that satisfies both our wanting to have fun and our still capacity to fight and [b]I[/b] will personally listen. until then however. I am happy with how the course of this conflict is going. [b]If the[/b] [b]"losing side"[/b] [b]can have fun[/b] then NSO & NPO should be having fun as well.

1) There we better things to fight for.

2) It has not been one single member of Kaskus that has gone overboard,but just about all of them.

3) Pride kills and the only way to mend the wound that pride has opened is by owning up to it.

4) It's only fun if it is for a good reason. Just war is fine, IF that were truthfully the reason. In reference see #3. Kaskus has been played and has too much pride to man up and admit it.

There, the war with NSO is on the verge of being over. You have fought a friend over an idiot and now Kaskus is going to miss out in fighting those they truly hate for it and so no longer wishes to stop this war. Suck it up, man up, and admit you were wrong. Nobody has anything personal against you.