Umbrella-AI Propaganda Thread

AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantasy Kingdom post gave me the idea:

MXPXv4S.png

GATO are not, nor have they ever been members of Delusions of Grandeur. They are welcome to have as many delusions of grandeur as they like. The more the merrier after all.

[spoiler]Schatt request and idea:

aefholv.png

Obs: I'm not taking sig requests, this was a exception since I like ODN very much ;)[/spoiler]

While from the wording - and I base my sensation on it only - I would classify what Os said as a joke, the concept and the execution are very neat. Well done.

[spoiler]*tone* THIS IS THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM, PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE.. *end tone*

<SNIP>[/spoiler]

I enjoyed this a lot. Non-visual propaganda is a refreshing change. Well done you too.

[spoiler]Self explanatory if you saw This Week in GATO GPMO.

New GPMO flag:
A3byODM.png

Sig:

S0MYLc2.png[/spoiler]

I like these a lot. You might imagine why... :D

[spoiler]
If you bothered to actually look into Schatt's fantasy and realize that a whole 5 members neglected orders.......you'd know this is stupid but people like you rarely realize their own stupidity..or care to accept it when its pointed out. You really should have read the thread.[/spoiler]

It's propaganda, your reference to facts is out of place here.

[spoiler]
self-esteem.jpg

How about this?[/spoiler]

Ah ah nice find. :)

*tone* THIS IS THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM, PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR AN
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE.. *end tone*

National Weather Service Alerts for Ragtag, Umbrella

AWXSPS.jpg
  • SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT
  • Now - Wednesday, Mar 27, 2:50am
FORECASTERS HAVE DETECTED THAT THE PACIFICAN MAELSTROM VORTEX IS BEGINNING TO DIMINISH AFTER SEEDS OF SURRENDER AND PEACE WERE DROPPED INTO THE TOP OF THE RAGING STORM. REPORTS HAVE IT THAT AFTER THE SEEDING THE LIGHTNING BOLTS TURNED TO RAINBOWS, THE TORNADOES DISSIPATED AND PSYCHEDELIC FLOWER PETALS BEGAN TO RAIN FROM THE SKY WHILE THE BEATLES PUT ON AN IMPROMPTU ACT OF "LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS" ON THE BEACH.  THE STORM IS DISSIPATING AND IS EXPECTED TO LEAVE THE AREA SHORTLY.
Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

*tone* THIS IS THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM, PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR AN
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE.. *end tone*

National Weather Service Alerts for Ragtag, Umbrella

AWXSPS.jpg
  • SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT
  • Now - Wednesday, Mar 27, 2:50am
FORECASTERS HAVE DETECTED THAT THE PACIFICAN MAELSTROM VORTEX IS BEGINNING TO DIMINISH AFTER SEEDS OF SURRENDER AND PEACE WERE DROPPED INTO THE TOP OF THE RAGING STORM. REPORTS HAVE IT THAT AFTER THE SEEDING THE LIGHTNING BOLTS TURNED TO RAINBOWS, THE TORNADOES DISSIPATED AND PSYCHEDELIC FLOWER PETALS BEGAN TO RAIN FROM THE SKY WHILE THE BEATLES PUT ON AN IMPROMPTU ACT OF "LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS" ON THE BEACH.  THE STORM IS DISSIPATING AND IS EXPECTED TO LEAVE THE AREA SHORTLY.

Rainbows and psychedelic stuff!

:hippy: