Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

Today, the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, has declared war on the alliance of Umbrella. They have engaged in hostile acts of a deliberately provocative manner against our allies in Anarchy Inc. For this reason we have gone to war.

Note that we did not seek this war. Our allies in NPO accepted the BFF agreement to avoid escalation when they could so easily have plowed on to make the war into a huge international catastrophe. Umbrella brought this. They knew what they were doing. It was deliberate. It was planned. Any claim of innocence is simply not plausible and is therefore a lie. They wanted to provoke us so that they could play the victim and pretend to be on the defensive. They do this because they believe it is the only way to activate enough treaties to destroy us.

They are not defensive. They are not innocent. They are not victims. They started this war and now they have this war.

Dark times are ahead my friends. We are at war and a bloody war it will be. A long war. We fully expect retaliation. We fully expect a comeback. We do not think that Umrbella's allies are so craven as to abandon them. There will be a fight. And it is likely that in the days ahead there will come a time when there is a choice to be made for many of you reading this. A time when you are called upon to stand for one side or the other or if to sit on the sidelines. The route this may come to you is not necessarily clear. Who calls and when is unpredictable. However it is likely that a call will come.

All I ask of those who find that they have to make a choice is that you consider that this is a time when history is made. Far more than when IRON went to war with the New Polar Order over a year ago. Far more than when Mushroom Kingdom attacked the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations. The choices we made tonight and the choices that you will make in the near future will make history. The world order as we know it may well come crashing down in a fire of nuclear apocalypse.

So I ask you. Who are you? Against whom do you wish to stand? Think on these questions and think well. The time will come soon when we must all answer these questions. And all that any of us can hope for is that we will give the right answer.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1358556755' post='3079079']
Thats why Umbrella used the sissy rogue war slot filling attack instead of coming at us head on
[/quote]

This point is probably lost on you, based on this CB. But wanting war is in no way a direct equivalent to being an idiot. lol

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1358557167' post='3079107']
It's funny because SF couldn't handle DH themselves and had to wait for someone else to do it for them.
[/quote]
derpy-do. It's funny because DH couldnt' handle SF themselves and had to wait for Mjolnir to do it with them.

Just take your beating with a smile on your face.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358557594' post='3079134']
derpy-do. It's funny because DH couldnt' handle SF themselves and had to wait for Mjolnir to do it with them.

Just take your beating with a smile on your face.
[/quote]

AI will probably lose more than us. I'm not concerned about that. We've been waiting for this for awhile.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358556591' post='3079067']
Craving wars for years, yet because they were so worried about manipulating allies they were too afraid to nut up and just go with it. But hey if that is what you got to tell yourself its all good. War is good, war is fun, lets get to it.
[/quote]

dammit man! for the love of this thread, misspell something!!!

do it to it umbrella!

Dear NATO...

Two of your guys jumped on me when I had BARE MINIMUM soldiers, zero tanks, zero planes, they did spy the defcon (props!) and the whole fireworks thingie. Despite such massive advantage, they could only get one ground victory for each one of them and still unable to put me into anarchy. Please train your troops better. As the price for their incompetence, I am able to declare on their brethren to maximize damage.

Sincerely,

An Umbrella nation

Does anybody really think AI can lose this time? I mean like everyone is supporting them. Anarchy, it means lawless wasteland, which is way more manly and powerful the Umbrella which protects us from the rain.

Umbrella will see it's last breath by the end of this war.

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1358557792' post='3079145']
Dear NATO...

Two of your guys jumped on me when I had BARE MINIMUM soldiers, zero tanks, zero planes, they did spy the defcon (props!) and the whole fireworks thingie. Despite such massive advantage, they could only get one ground victory for each one of them and still unable to put me into anarchy. Please train your troops better. As the price for their incompetence, I am able to declare on their brethren to maximize damage.

Sincerely,

An Umbrella nation
[/quote]

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of less fun battle reports when this is all said and done.