Toodles, Cupcakes

Ernesto Che Guevara

What a ride the last few days have been, eh?

Recently I was accused of lying, of fabricating logs, by several of my own government officials. 8 hours passed and I still had no idea what was going on; my forum account had been suspended with no warning, my IRC access restricted, and any attempts to discuss the issue resulted in several government members accusing me of setting the whole thing up, freaking out without even taking a second to try to hear the truth. When those same government members abandoned BFF out of the blue last night to chase their high school dream, BFF was left a sinking ship. Our forums were up, but for how long we did not know. I was technically still on trial, still suspended, but when the trial [i]was [/i]suspended in light of a lack of evidence to convict, there wasn't a lot left for us to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv--EVbmMys&t=3m0s

In terms of the evidence, it has been alleged that I faked logs. Why I would do this just to cause extra stress to myself I have no idea. I have provided logs of the actual conversation, but they were disregarded. I allowed President Gunn of Invicta to remotely access my computer and verify the logs via Facebook, which he did. The only solution I'm left with is that this was an attempt at a coup by government members who were unhappy with my leadership style. That's fine, but leaving BFF when the truth comes out is hardly the right solution.

With my trial suspended, myself and the remaining government members acted quickly to save what was left of BFF from being raided or recruited into the false FEAR and merged into The International. Was it rushed? Yes. But what was our alternative?

BFF is now the laughing stock of CN because a few people couldn't keep things within the alliance during the trial. Goldie, somebody I saw as a friend and ally, pushed my fellow gov. member Sniper Joe to post the OP he did yesterday, basically condemning me without trial based on unverified facts before I was given a chance to defend myself. Some ally he's been. Lord Boris posted my "callout" thread on our forums, wherein I was labelled a war criminal and had my masking removed. He then spent the rest of the day doing something else, leaving us all to wonder what the hell was going on.

Instead of sticking it out for the good of the alliance, the cowards leading the charge split off to reform FEAR.

My name has been dragged through the mud for absolutely no reason. My evidence is irrefutable and yet still not accepted. The OWF has spoken and is solidified in its mind. The alliance I loved so much is gone now, part of it reforming FEAR, part of it merged, part of it apparently trying to live on. I wish all three factions the best of luck, but I've had enough. 5 years of sacrifice are paid back with scorn and personal attacks. I've done far too much for my alliance to continue on here with that level of disrespect.

To those I've worked with over the years, thanks a ton, it's been great. I'm just simply not at a point RL where I can psychologically handle any more of this !@#$%^&*, from the flying accusations to the personal attacks to the biased moderation of these forums. So ends a chapter of my life.

Seacrest out.

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358295876' post='3077216']
This is the kind of !@#$%^&* I'm talking about. But go ahead, continue on.
[/quote]
I was trying to get first post then read .... And I never thought you did that !@#$ I actually defended you :awesome:

You can't blame goldie. He was only looking out for [i]his[/i] alliance.

Time off is always a good idea. Keep the nation afloat or have someone sit it for you, and don't do something stupid so that when you inevitably want to come back you can.

Like I sad earlier in #FEAR: it's funny how everyone in FEAR loved you when we were at constant verbal war with eachother. And now we're cool, and then FEAR starts hating you.
Weird how things can go.

You were/are an interesting character at least, and it's always sad to see those go.

Chax like I told you to do what was best for your alliance... now you do what is best for you. Lots of this smells and I am sure as this comes about, more information will come to light. Sorry its ending for you like this, I flat out don't believe its deserved.

Best to ya man o/

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1358296458' post='3077237']
Like I sad earlier in #FEAR: it's funny how everyone in FEAR loved you when we were at constant verbal war with eachother. And now we're cool, and then FEAR starts hating you.
Weird how things can go.

You were/are an interesting character at least, and it's always sad to see those go.
[/quote]

Our love wasn't meant to be, Spaar.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1358295995' post='3077224']
I don't see why you have to keep the act up on your way out...

Anyway sad that the game loses an active player nevertheless. Best of luck to you in real life!
[/quote]

Maybe because it isn't an act, man. I don't see why you have to be such an insufferable dickhead all the time. To each their own.