An end to BFF announcements

darkfox

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120812231024/cybernations/images/5/5f/Blood_For_Friends_alliance-flag.jpg[/img][/center]

BFF An alliance formed by three alliances so closely tied that there was not a war that they did not enter together since Karma. Alliances that were happy to walk into a curb stomp as long as it was for those they deemed worthy. Throughout their history there was trust and love, a bond of brotherhood. Though like all siblings they learn that sometimes they cant live together. The merger was not an easy one and it never completed. We had many different voices and often squabbled. Somewhere down the line trust in each other was lost. Paranoia began to spread and false accusations were tossed about. Not too long ago a few members suspected our most senior member of government of foul play. Screen shots were posted and a trial was announced. However this was not done in a professional manner. Even for a member of government such as myself the charges were not made clear. Because of this action Ernesto Che Guevara's name was tarnished. During this turmoil we lost many members and concluded that the charges were unfounded since no evidence was actually presented, save for a few screen shots on an unreliable chat program. With that said the remaining government decided that they did not want to pick up the pieces. We are worn out and have seen much abuse in the past week for perceived evils.

It has been decided that BFF will merge with The International. They will be protecting our AA and our protectorate Prototype.

I would also like to personally thank The International, Deinos, GOONs, VE, and ODN for all the support you have given us during these hard times.

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Signed,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Ernesto Che Guevara[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]DarkFox[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Deebo[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Minister of Silly Walks[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Sniperjoe[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by darkfox

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The War Council of the International confirms this and supports our new friends and fellow comrades from Blood For Friends. We will be protecting their AA and Prototype indefinitely, pending further announcements.

We hope to push things through smoothly, and once again are honored and humbled by the trust our allies and now alliance-mates have in us.

Crownguard
INT Membership Commissar

EDIT: This would be much nicer a typed post but I'm tired and not nearly intoxicated enough to be coherent. Here I stand, I can do no more.

Edited by Crownguard

Goodbye to you, my trusted friend.
We've known each other since we're nine or ten.
Together we climbed hills or trees.
Learned of love and ABC's,
skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.
Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die,
when all the birds are singing in the sky,
Now that the spring is in the air.
Pretty girls are everywhere.
When you see them I'll be there.
We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.
But the hills that we climbed
were just seasons out of time

Rest in peace BFF

Now granted ive been unable to keep up with your latest drama involving faked logs and such but i have a question about this
[quote][color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Signed,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Ernesto Che Guevara[/quote][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Arent you currently in a state of ban in BFF pending a review of your shens?[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1358239252' post='3076736']
Now granted ive been unable to keep up with your latest drama involving faked logs and such but i have a question about this
[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Arent you currently in a state of ban in BFF pending a review of your shens?[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I can't tell if this is a troll or serious like I would love to know what the $%&@ is going on.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358239351' post='3076738']
I can't tell if this is a troll or serious like I would love to know what the $%&@ is going on.
[/quote]
BFF chose to merge into INT. Chax's trial has apparently been waived by INT, and thus by BFF.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1358239252' post='3076736']
[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Read the OP. I was found innocent, dear.

Edit: This means I get to wear one of the D34th sigs! Oh boy!

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

Thank goodness BFF never joined CnG. Drats. Ths means they just did! :huh:

Though seriously sorry that things ended this way. I've known a good number of you from the start of my CN career and you've always been good guys whether I was fighting on your side or against you. Mistakes were made and it bites that all this drama played out for all to see on the OWF. Wish things ended better. But our ally the International is getting a lot of new good members. Congratulate to them on this merger!

I wish all your members good luck in their new homes whether it is with The International, the newly reformed FEAR, or wherever else they choose to go.

See, sometimes is much easier stick up for your allies at the tough times then jumping so high to avoid a bullet that you die in the fall..

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_nv-ecBmcE"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=J_nv-ecBmcE[/url] Yellow is NEW, Red is NPO and BFF should had been green. :/

Edited by D34th