The Order of the Ampersand

Garion

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/YsgzX.jpg[/img][/center]

Dear friends and foes alike,

recently it came to our attention that R&R does not have a way to congratulate and reward her long-standing friends for their diplomatic contributions to our cause. Plenty of people have been relevant in shaping our successes and establishing fruitful relationships that lasted years, plenty of people have been relevant in helping us during our hard times, plenty of people have been there to gift us with their friendship.

With the spirit of gratitude and aknowledgement of efforts in mind, we hereby announce the creation of the Order of the Ampersand, and proceed to list the first nominations.

[center][size=4]Order of the Ampersand, First Class[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Nuwwz.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/EJSd6.png[/img][/center]

Tromp of Groot Nederland, for being a steadfast friend of R&R since his time as leader of FOK.

Tumultuous Papaya of Frinklecat, for having been instrumental in assuring constant communication between SuperFriends alliances first, and between Dos Equis and SuperFriends blocs later.

[center][size=4]Order of the Ampersand, Second Class[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/nogivq.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/uw3gT.png[/img][/center]

Darklordtim of Langara, for being a steadfast friend of R&R. *

Jasmine of Jasmines Jewels, for having been fundamental to the establishment of communication and mutual respect between R&R and NPO after the Karma War.

Sir Humphrey of Greater Oceania, for having been instrumental in establishing our relationship and for helping R&R at NATO's best during the Dave War.

905TF of Nachoburrito, for being a constant point of reference in the R&R-Farkistan relationship.

[center][size=4]Order of the Ampersand, Third Class[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pcun7.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/nrAQ6.png[/img][/center]

Bakamitai of Bakaland, for his constant friendship and effort towards mutual understanding between R&R and NPO.

Dre4mwe4ver of Fidensgen, for his precious diplomatic work on behalf of GATO during and after the Dave War.

KingWally of Rep of Queensland, for his tireless work in letting us know NPL and convincing us of their worth.

JuliaRoseVicious of Lumeria, for being a wonderful friend to R&R and for her constant work in maintaining the R&R-MHA relationship lively and constructive.

Shadow of Cheeselands, for his much appreciated contribution to the R&R-RIA relationship.

wasso of wasso, for being a steadfast ally and friend alongside his comrades in Echelon.

Xx Karl xX of Mongol Horde, for his tireless diplomatic work on behalf of IRON.

[size=2]* Darklordtim wasn't an R&R member when this list was drafted.[/size]

I don't get an award for keeping Garion in his place?

Well I never!

Edit: Also, DLT's award should be for most awful nation age to casualty ratio :D

Edited by berbers

:o

My deepest thanks to all of your members, leaders past and present. Y'all have been among the greatest friends and allies that Fark has ever, or will ever, have. It has been the greatest honor working with R&R and I wish y'all the happiest and best times to come in 2013.

:wub:

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358110481' post='3075898']
LOL, so you give a 2nd class, 3rd class "award"? Congrats to the "winners", but seems like maybe you should just have one award for foreign diploimats, not one that is also pointing out they aren't good enough to get a precious RnR gold medal.
[/quote]

Yeah, this is what I was thinking as well. That's just awkward, lol

[quote name='NobleSix' timestamp='1358102916' post='3075868']
I take it seeing Demon didn't get one we still won't get a reply from you guys... oh well!
[/quote]

If you're trying to contact us then you must not be trying so hard. There [i]are [/i]other people to contact other than the top, you know if they aren't available and all. Since you were once a Minister of Economics I'd think you would know that.

EDITED - grammar erros

Edited by Darth Banana

[quote]
KingWally of Rep of Queensland, for his tireless work in letting us know NPL and convincing us of their worth.
[/quote]

Nothing deflects wasteland radiation from your old boys like a good old fashioned lead lined Medal stuffed down your jocks! Thanks guys this one is going to pay dividends I can tell! :)

[color=#FF8C00][b][size=6]o/ R&R![/size][/b][/color]

LOL, so you give a 2nd class, 3rd class "award"? Congrats to the "winners", but seems like maybe you should just have one award for foreign diploimats, not one that is also pointing out they aren't good enough to get a precious RnR gold medal.
[/quote]

Yes, because we would much rather stay up late crying in our pillows, watching Lifetime and eating a gallon of cookie dough ice cream because our best friends over at R&R decided to surprise us with something nice.

This ain't Degrassi or West Beverly High School, you know.

/Donna Martin graduates.

[/quote]

They are just recognizing the ones that went above and beyond. Humphrey, for example, talks to R&R more than NATO, and he's our Sec. Gen :P

[quote name='Darth Banana' timestamp='1358114607' post='3075915']
If you're trying to contact us then you must not be trying so hard. There [i]are [/i]other people to contact other than the top, you know if they aren't available and all. Since you were once a Minister of Economics I'd think you would know that.

EDITED - grammar erros
[/quote]

You have literally no idea! Still the same old know-it-all DB I always hated to know :)

[quote name='NobleSix' timestamp='1358120005' post='3075943']
You have literally no idea! Still the same old know-it-all DB I always hated to know :)
[/quote]

Careful, he's full of starch and the dark side, very unpredictable combination that will either make you fat or brain choke you...

Thanks R&R. I couldn't have done it without you.

[/quote]
Damn, now you have given me class envy :|

[/quote]

[img]http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/Steve%20Buscemi%20smallest%20violin.gif[/img]

[OOC]Common practice for pretty much every country to have different levels of awards.[/OOC]

[quote name='NobleSix' timestamp='1358102916' post='3075868']
I take it seeing Demon didn't get one we still won't get a reply from you guys... oh well!
[/quote]

We delivered a reply to your last couple of queries already, to your protectors too when you involved them. If you need anything else you are free to query me or my Deputies anytime, if you cannot find EgoFreaky or Bambi online.

By the way, DemonSpawn was enlisted in our Hall of Fame around one year ago for his merits: you should not forget that :)